Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Breaking Curses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Curses. (948 Views)

Breaking Curses, Covenants And Evil Associations / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Harry Potter Book Removed From Library Because They Contain Real Curses & Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
What are curses? Curses are evil statements pronounced on someone or laws that are against someone. Generally, many believed that curses comes from their enemies, but what we do that attracts curses to us are plenty.

"..The curse causeless shall not come" Proverbs 26:2b

CURSE AND LAWS

In Genesis chapter 2, God warned Adam and his wife not to touch a particular tree in the garden, the disobedience to that charge attracted curses. Many believed that God cursed them, but rather they were cursed for what they did. In addressing the man, The Lord said 'cursed' (Genesis 3), past tense, meaning he was cursed the moment he disobeyed.

Breaking of any of Gods commandments attracts curses. Galatians 3;10.

Stealing attracts curses.

Cheating attracts curses. There is a curse known as the curse of the helpless. This happens when you oppress the weak. Violence against women attracts curses. Disobeying God attracts curses. Rebellion attracts curses. Oppression of the weak brings curses. Bestiality, Homosexuality and Incest all brings curses. Idolatry brings curses. A witch is under plenty curses. A child abuser is cursed. Wickedness brings many curses. Stinginess brings curses. Being born again and not paying tithe brings curses. Enchanters, Charmers are cursed. Satanic protection cause curses.

CURSES FROM THE ENEMY

A demon can not curse a man. But a man under the influence of a demon can place a curse on another man and it will manifest. Though a demonized man can not just curse, you have to deserve the curse. When you're dating a married man whose wife is a witch or possessed, you're in trouble. When you've succeed but refused to take care of your parents, you're in trouble. When you steal from a witch you're in trouble. If you're selfish, you're cursed. when you have the Holy Spirit and you don't pray, you're in big trouble. Disrespect can bring curses. When you oppress the poor, you're cursed. Defiling children brings curses. When you don't honour whom you ought to, you're in trouble. There is curse of failure placed on people they don't want to succeed. When you steal from the dead or rob a child, you're cursed. When you oppress the righteous, you're in big trouble. Using enchantments brings curses. Offering sacrifices brings curses.

SYMPTOMS OF CURSES

Delay: Good things happen when it's late or when you're old. somebody becomes a millionaire at 74 years, after suffering throughout life.
2. Hindrance in getting married. 3. sicknesses that defies medication. 4. Confusion, someone is just confused. 5. Regrets. 6. Failures. 7. Educational and career hindrance. 8. Lack of children in marriage. 9. Mismanagement of finances.

WAY OUT

Ask God to forgive you anything you have done to attract curses. Accept Jesus Christ if you have not.
You need to determine what is stopping you now and find whatever curse could be responsible.

Prayer: Father, deliver me from curses in the name of Jesus
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2017
Wow...no "sugar-coating" here
Only a few things that I disagree with..but I get what you are saying overall.
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2017
MZLady39:
Wow...no "sugar-coating" here
Only a few things that I disagree with..but I get what you are saying overall.
what do you disagree with?
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2017
How can I reach you?
TayeJiboluwa:

Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Well the following three "symptoms of curses" part:
Delay, Hindrance in Getting Married, and Lack of Children in Marriage.

Delay
If a man becomes a millionaire later in life, then He may live 20 more years..(such as Nelson Mandela once he was released from prison). That money won't waste. His family & others can be blessed.
Sometimes, a delay can be a good thing.

Hindrance
I thought about the hindrance in getting married. I had to think about that one. And you have a point to a certain extent. Some things we do, hinder marriage.
I guess I was looking from a personal angle. A person could be with the wrong person for a long time thereby hindering the right person from getting access. But that's a personal choice.

Conception Problems
Sometimes, for whatever reason, a couple can't conceive. However, there are tons of orphans that need love. I wouldn't call it a curse.
Sometimes it's our bad choices..and othertimes it may not be our faults at all. There could be a larger purpose.

Note: The man born blind...John 9 smiley
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
MZLady39:

Well the following three "symptoms of curses" part:
Delay, Hindrance in Getting Married, and Lack of Children in Marriage.

Delay
If a man becomes a millionaire later in life, then He may live 20 more years..(such as Nelson Mandela once he was released from prison). That money won't waste. His family & others can be blessed.
Sometimes, a delay can be a good thing.

Hindrance
I thought about the hindrance in getting married. I had to think about that one. And you have a point to a certain extent. Some things we do, hinder marriage.
I guess I was looking from a personal angle. A person could be with the wrong person for a long time thereby hindering the right person from getting access. But that's a personal choice.

Conception Problems
Sometimes, for whatever reason, a couple can't conceive. However, there are tons of orphans that need love. I wouldn't call it a curse.
Sometimes it's our bad choices..and othertimes it may not be our faults at all. There could be a larger purpose.

Note: The man born blind...John 9 smiley

Nice try. You made your point, but you have to learn to separate the spiritual from the rational.
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Omudia:
How can I reach you?
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Breaking Curses. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2017
You still want more clarification?
tcrojem@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heaven Devotional,tuesday May 2 2017 / Dunamis Holds Nations Worship In His Presence Concert At Glory Dome (PHOTOS) / Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.