Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande (22743 Views)

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / 2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP / ''''President Buhari May Leave For Checkup If There Is Need" - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by Larrykaysail(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2017
NeedGiftcards:
Baba should take his time o. Health comes first. I'm sure the cabals are pressuring him to come back fast. They miss the power they had so much.

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me
what are they doing with this itunes gift card, people always ask me to buy it for them, Nigerians what's going on
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by akblings(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
We All wish him Quick Recovery cool
hehehehe when Bubu returns, u will explain that pic grin

Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by ephi123(f): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:
I got no business with him, he has already failed. Why going abroad for treatment? Something you stood against during campaign

What happens to millions of Nigerians who cannot afford to fly overseas and get access to good healthcare?

What kind of president cannot use the healthcare in the country he is governing over?

Just this weekend I heard about LUTH, one of the largest teaching hospitals in the country, they didn't have light for 2 days, and some people had scheduled surgeries. Which is why people end up dying needlessly. And yet some people are comfortable enough to collect 250k monthly to defend this kind of evil? I call that blood money. Yep.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by 2016v2017: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2017
whirlwind7:
sad

What other prayers is this man talking about?
There's been more than enough prayers already!

How long do we have to pray, fast, smite ourselves, wear sac cloth, cry and weep for so called leaders who don't give a rats ass in the first place?

You need to know that no amount of prayers will bail Aso Rock clinic that swallowed billions of naira in 2016 budget and yet couldn't treat a junketing President's ear infection.
You guys can pray all you want. It changes nothing.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by 2016v2017: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
rejuvenation:
the president keeps coming back, he is now terminator abi?
hen is on exile
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by 2016v2017: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Buhari is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by GEJDHERO: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
And SEUN and his friends are spreading false info about GHW.For ur info GHW has not crashed.GHW is waxing stronger GHW ROCKS

Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by femolii: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Lets see him first.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by lexy2014: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
mmb:

http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/buhari-may-come-back-today-ex-minister/187992.html#3yG7RsMULBo1EC3B.99

d man said d president is hale and hearty yet he is praying for full recovery. Is it just me or has "hale and hearty" become a new sickness?
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by UncleJudax(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:
I got no business with him, he has already failed. Why going abroad for treatment? Something you stood against during campaign
Even worse! He didnt just go for treatment. he moved in with the doctors.

But then, thats a disappointment for people who believed him then. I never did, never will.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Esseite:
Watch the BMC's... stroll in

Please what is the meaning of BMC
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by GEJDHERO: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Please what is the meaning of BMC
BUHARI MEDIA CREW
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by AnanseK(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:

While in the process of building a mansion you will still need a room to sleep in.
It would be fool hardy and perhaps suicidal to refuse good medical care simply because you are trying to improve your own.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by AnanseK(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
ephi123:

What happens to millions of Nigerians who cannot afford to fly overseas and get access to good healthcare?
What kind of president cannot use the healthcare in the country he is governing over?
Just this weekend I heard about LUTH, one of the largest teaching hospitals in the country, they didn't have light for 2 days, and some people had scheduled surgeries. Which is why people end up dying needlessly. And yet some people are comfortable enough to collect 250k monthly to defend this kind of evil? I call that blood money. Yep.

You have given yourself answers to your questions. The president is engaged and committed to improving healthcare in Nigeria. That doesn't mean he has to be treated with the crude healthcare he is trying to revive. Please be logical in your argument.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by SuperPanther: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2017
“It is only Buhari that can take this nation out of the mess it found itself,” he said.

So if Buhari dies today then there is no hope for Nigeria
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by ephi123(f): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2017
AnanseK:

You have given yourself answers to your questions. The president is engaged and committed to improving healthcare in Nigeria. That doesn't mean he has to be treated with the crude healthcare he is trying to revive. Please be logical in your argument.

If you as a human being are comfortable being treated with crude healthcare, good luck to you. Other Nigerians refuse to and we will continue to speak out against this government until it practices what it preaches.

See the person talking about logical argument, does it make logical sense to you that the president of a 170mil+ country is sitting in another country with just half of that population for medical vacation? Does that make sense to you?
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by TheAdvocate(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
In Hausa language "yau" meaning today or "Gobe" meaning tomorrow is not literally translated.
In his context, it means "in the future" not the literal tomorrow.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by alaskido(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
This guy is saying MAY COME BACK TODAY which means he is not even sure of what he is saying. Whether him come back to Nigeria or not, it will not change anything. Osibande is doing very well. I beg 2nd base jare.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
GEJDHERO:
BUHARI MEDIA CREW

Thank you
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by AnanseK(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
ephi123:

If you as a human being are comfortable being treated with crude healthcare, good luck to you. Other Nigerians refuse to and we will continue to speak out against this government until it practices what it preaches.

See the person talking about logical argument, does it make logical sense to you that the president of a 170mil+ country is sitting in another country with just half of that population for medical vacation? Does that make sense to you?

It wouldn't have made sense if we didn't have the 16 wasteful years of PDP and to crown it all an ineffectual buffoon for 6 years.
Re: Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande by ephi123(f): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
AnanseK:

It wouldn't have made sense if we didn't have the 16 wasteful years of PDP and to crown it all an ineffectual buffoon for 6 years.

Yeah, because Nigeria only just became a nation 16 years ago mschew. Same old tired blame game, nothing new with these BMC members, I should rather watch paint dry than be talking with programmed robots who have sold off their consciences for 250k. Continue defending nonsense, it's the job you're paid to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Joshua Lidani Defects To APC From PDP / Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption / Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.