Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,828 members, 7,945,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. (609 Views)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / "In 24 Hrs, My Blackmailer Will Be Disgraced-i'm Tough Mehn" - Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by trendsng1(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2017
The Senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministery, Johnson Suleiman is deep in a dirty scandal. A woman identified as Stephanie Otobo as accused the Man of God of impregnating and abandoning her. She said they met in Canada where Apostle Suleiman had promised to marry her as he said he had divorce his wife.

Otobo through her lawyers, Festus Keyamo Chambers has sent various letters to the Man of God demanding the sum of N500m in damages for the breach of trust to marry Stephanie for which he was given seven days ultimatum. Below are the attached document

Cc lalasticlala, Seun
Source-http://www.trendsng.com/2017/03/apostle-suleiman-in-dirty-scandal-with.html

Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by Benjom(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmm... Let me not jump into conclusion here. I'll be back with my comment after a thorough research.
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by pweshboi(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Observing...
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by Homeboiy: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Ayam watching in a sober mood now
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by kilode100(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2017
I Suspect APC.

In a second thought, if this gist is true, did Apc make his blokos stumble into her pusssy and impregnate her?

It is well.
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by Rtopzy(f): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2017
This must be a joke
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by nNEOo(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Let me ask the Holy spirit if it is true,brb....Berra not jump into conclusion
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2017
they want to tarnish his image by all means
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by Drtee(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Mehn.... 500 million naira
So... Na now she jxt dey realize that he has breeched the marriage agreement...
Money must be made sha
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by LAFO: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok.

Letthestoryconntinue
Re: Apostle Suleiman In Dirty Scandal. With Attached Document. by shortgun(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Has it started already?

(1) (Reply)

Stage lighting Tips From DOXA DIGITAL / Why Hasn't Seun Gotten An Actual Nairaland App Yet / Share Your Embarrassing Story, Read Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.