Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,642 members, 7,979,180 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] (1227 Views)

'There Are Limitations To Free Speech' Says London Mayor After Preacher's Arrest / Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by Oadeosun11(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2017
A 25-year-old female preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni, from Benin Republic, has declared that she is God and her mission on earth is to defeat the devil.

In a message, Tchranvoukinni disclosed that she fell from heaven with the divine mission of tackling the devil and his agents in the world.
The female preacher claims she fell from the sky in northern Benin and was found by a Fulani herdsman in the bush.

Tchranvoukinni, who refers to herself as “Perfect” and “God’s Holy Spirit” also ordained her partner, Pope Christopher XVIII.

Spokesperson of Tchranvoukinni’s church, Very Holy Church of Jesus Christ of Bename,located in Porto Novo, the country’s capital, Cardinal Cesaire Agossa said, “Perfect” is a divine messenger.

“People do not understand that the Holy Spirit, Creator of Heaven and Earth uses the body of Perfect as its temple.
“Her mission is to end the reign of Beelzebub, to succeed in exterminating sorcery and all evil spirits that prevent mankind from developing,” the spokesperson told newsmen.

Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by Kondomatic(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2017
She resembles Amadioha's concubine
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by wtfCode: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Just imagine shocked
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2017
I didn't blame her at all

I blame the gullible followers

Aside corruption, Religion also contributed to the problems African I'd facing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

The truth is Amadioha is fat far better than her
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by koolet: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
BENIN WEED

Even the journalists are on drugs for giving her attention

1 Like

Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by kunlexy1759(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Sign of endtime.
She is looking for more prey.
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by Oadeosun11(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
I didn't blame her at all

I blame the gullible followers

Aside corruption, Religion also contributed to the problems African I'd facing

Her followers are slowpoke
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by vedah: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
You've seen her before?shocked
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by Kondomatic(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
You've seen her before?shocked
She is my ex on the other side.
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by vedah: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
She is my ex on the other side.
Now, I'm really scared of you
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by Kondomatic(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
Now, I'm really scared of you
You shouldn't.

we have parted ways
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by vedah: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
You shouldn't.

we have parted ways
Okay smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by Kondomatic(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
Okay smiley
Good girl
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by vedah: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Good girl
Girl?
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by Kondomatic(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
Girl?
Yea
Re: I’m God – Female Benin Preacher, Vicentia Tadagbe Tchranvoukinni [PHOTOS] by otemanuduno: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
I am happy seeing this. According to Mellen Thomas Benedict's prophecy, a time would come when we shall not be seeking after skydaddies anymore, but we shall see God here(in you and me).

I am a god and a part of God the Universe.

I AM THAT I AM. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The T.b. Joshua I Know / Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? / Can A Lawyer Makes Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.