Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? (687 Views)

Do Women Really Have Fish Brain? / Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo) / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? by raybahny(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2009
Why do ladies have to put a tag on it weda its small or big (you all should knw wat i mean ) so if its small am doomed
Re: Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2009
Do you prefer to eat Ise ewu or a chicken leg? grin
Re: Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2009
Hisssss.
Re: Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? by cantell(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2009
@Michelin89,
You're messing up my language!
Isi ewu(Goat-head) not ese ewu.
Re: Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Sorry ooo. In fact it sounded wrong even to me. kiss kiss
Re: Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? by foyeks2001(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
thread!!!thread!!!thread!!!
Re: Do You Really Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Well Beforeu Fetch? by raybahny(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
miss ese ewu rather than ise ewu u wudnt settle for less abi , ratha comparing ise ewu wit chicken legs undecided

(1) (Reply)

Re: Slept With 83 Men / Easy Tips To Pick Up A Girl In A Bar / Want To Learn How To Approach A Guy/ Lady You Admire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.