Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Actor Hanks Anuku Switch Nationality To Ghana Due To Economic Crisis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actor Hanks Anuku Switch Nationality To Ghana Due To Economic Crisis (608 Views)

Hanks Anuku: Nigerians Praise Nollywood Actor (See Why) / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor Hanks Anuku Switch Nationality To Ghana Due To Economic Crisis by TunezMedia: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Popular Nigerian movie star, Hanks Anuku has switched nationality as he is now fully based in Ghana and waiting patiently for his family who are based in London to join him.

Hanks has finally embraced Ghana as his adopted country, Ghana Link reports.

The actor who has relocated to Accra has now become a naturalized citizen of Ghana. The actors decision was said to have been influenced by the economic situation of Nigeria which has made life difficult for the average citizens and worse for the low class ones. The actor in a recent interview said the crisis in Nigeria forced him to leave the country and send his family to London while he hustle in Accra Ghana. He said; "I had to leave Nigeria because of all the troubles, turmoils, crisis, anarchy."

To show how serious he was about his decision, a change of name also followed as he is now addressed as, Nana Kwame Fiifi Kakra Anuku.

In his words: “'My Ghanaian name is Nana Kwame Fiifi Kakra Anuku', I haven't forgotten about Nigeria but my family and kids, will be joining me in Ghana from London. “

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/nigerian-actor-hanks-anuku-switch.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Disqualified BBN Housemate, Kemen Should See A New Life Abroad (opinion) / I Was Sexually Assaulted By A Popular Actress In Calabar -uche Maduagwu / Photos: Kanu Nwankwo Received By The Isreal Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.