Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (61091 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by soath(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
joceey:
Bro listen to my advice just stay far from her.... God wanted you to know more about her that was why you caught her red-handed ....your saving grace is that you are not a womanizer don't allow any lady to make you start misbehaving you have a wonderful future take care and run far from her
Godly piece
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Azeeztaophic(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stop wasting your time move on with your life.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Xmen149:

you see?,.but i like yellow yellow things sha,.liking you is it allowed? cool grin

Lol bro am a dude. That's my girl @dp tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kesterkendra(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...it doesn't matter who she's fůcking with as long as she's still giving you that fůcking půssy to fůck grin

Plus don't give her a fůcking dime anymore cool

Just keep fůcking her grin
[color=#990000][/color]whos this fuckshit, you wan kill me with laffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
mctowel01:

So its still his fault?? Something must be doing your brain

Ladies seem not to realize that things like these give men the impression that they are not worth anything at all.
Been in OP shoes...at 20, final year in the Uni, to make it worse I got STDs on top..had to go raw cuz I have difficulty coming off after a whyl..so much for faithfulness to a single girl. I just lost it, I just had to drum it into her head how much she disgusts me, physically, verbally (if u say I'm weak for hitting a lady, ur papa. A threat to my future is a threat and must be handled as such..male or female its irrelevant, besides that etiquette applies only to ladies..not hoes)
Shit just messed up my psyche concerning women.. I just switched and decided to build my life around personal development, pursuing money and just enjoying as much as I can. I just find it extremely difficult to even factor a woman into my life for any reason..she must add considerable value...after which I'm done..I don shut down. I get scared at the thought of marriage...cuz I know deep down..I really don't care about women, I hope its not hate or bitternes(for my own sakes, its counter productive,) but Im keeping a no strings attached sexual relationship with multiple ladies and planning a contracted babymama agreement, in d future. Can't imagine going thru rites and even swearing before just to get a cookie which d owner attaches no importance to. Women always messing themselves up and anyone who is foolish enough to follow dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by sorepco(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
N collect std?? Come on dump her ass.

FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

you can never tell who a LovePeddler is bruh. not written on forehead.
g
so probability you date one soon is 9/10 grin

especially if you like fair fine girls like me
once I find out I cut ties with her. That's what I mean by not "dealing" with hoes.

But I like fair girls tho. cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kakamorufu(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
bestpunterever:
ti aye oba ye e mo, O de gborun loo. Boya orun ma a ye e.
o o Se WA PA mi nigbayen. ode Agbalagba
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Is she under 16 or the girl an adult ??
lol...ds is a blind argument abeg...its very clear
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby
Stop defending bad behavior. I guess you might be his gf.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vaxt(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Deep !
deep w hore
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vaxt(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Deep !
deep w hore
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
DeeTus:
Stop defending bad behavior. I guess you might be his gf.

Yes, it's me. LOL!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by duketerry22(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keep on banging the hell out of her or forever hold your peace.. Clearly all she can be is a Bleep buddy for you and nothing more grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, it's me. LOL!
grin OP is ready to kick your ass.s right now!

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Laxy009(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!

Wow!!! You've said it all.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by ezychris(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

Lol... Op so you dey Owerri? Chai!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Doctorfitz: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...

Something really dey worry ur head. Na Now I know.

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by coputa(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
Guy i swear you no sharp.... Good thing you didnt cause a scene at the club.

When similar thing happened to me, in school then, i made sure i assured her that all is still well. Let her believe that ypu understand whatever happened. Allow her explain pleade, even though you know sey all na lie. Then open office on her head. As in ehn, office the babe well. She go pay your money tire. And when you need er services, use raincoat.
Women are more smarter than you think you have been doing it flesh to flesh,then suddenly,u started using raincoat,you've alerted her to hold tightly to her plan B OP please show her the way out.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
PrickGetSize:
I'm sorry but there's no good girl in Owerri. Not even one!
Irrespective of the fact that your statement may appear preposterous but I'm afraid you are right!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Laxy009(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Majority of the ladies out there are not just loyal when it comes to relationship and they are so useless. I know it's always difficult to get a good girl in this part of the world.

Firstly, get yourself tested and please quit the relationship for good. Imagine you got married to that bitch, majority of your kids might be a bastard due to their mother adulterous life behind you.

Secondly, stop fucking her bro so that you won't regret it latter because any mistake might occur by you impregnating her or getting sad from her.

Lastly, just move on bro. God will provide the bone of your bone you're looking for who will love you unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by vedah: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Whatever do you mean?
Nice meme, that monster in blackish grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by andycom(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
the moment I read the topic I knew it will be an owerri babe

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by softheart4love(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

But wear cap oooo don't every go direct entry to avoid u visiting doc tomorrow for infection treatment, thatt means if u re lucky tto contact curable one...
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
Nice meme, that monster in blackish grin

smiley
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by vedah: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

smiley
What's your main sobriquet? smiley
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by DozieInc(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Bro, turn every disadvantage to advantage.

It's simple, since you know she's a prostitute, start pimping her. That's the only solution, that is apart from telling her to go fuck_ herself.

cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
What's your main sobriquet? smiley

It's this one. Or you mean the one I used before? 1st tell me yours tongue
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by vedah: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

It's this one. Or you mean the one I used before? 1st tell me yours tongue
This is mine tongue
Yes I mean the one you used before tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.