Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,748 members, 7,935,225 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Removed My Post & Allowed Nicki Minaj’s Own Why?’–afrocandy To Sue Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Removed My Post & Allowed Nicki Minaj’s Own Why?’–afrocandy To Sue Instagram (456 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / You Removed Your Womb So As Not To Have Kids- Xandy Kamel To Benedicta Gafah / Afrocandy Slays In Hot Bikini At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Removed My Post & Allowed Nicki Minaj’s Own Why?’–afrocandy To Sue Instagram by Melony1000: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
www.instagram.com-2017-03-06-06-50-55-1.png">

She wrote “So you Removed my post and allows #nickiminaj #NickiInPARIS on Instagram why? What is wrong with mine? What is the difference? I feel
discriminated here and I am calling a lawyer right away for all the Distress, heartbreak, frustration, prejudices against me on this platform. I had to call you guys out. Enough is enough! Every time post stuff that are not as provocative as posts I see on this IG they take is down……
I have Cried enough and as I’m writing this I feel so bad like my world is coming to an end, and I have to get both Legal help and maybe Physiatrics help, they have caused me enough Pain, I can’t take it anymore #nickiminaj #NickiInPARIS #afrocandy #judithafrocandy #judithmazagwu #AfroCandy it’s time to get to the bottom of this discrimination @Instagram

www.instagram.com-2017-03-06-06-54-51.png">

www.instagram.com-2017-03-06-06-55-19.png">

Recall last year, Afrocandy flouted Instagram no nudity policy by posting nude photos on her account and the pictures were immediately pulled down from her page.

http://tracygist.com/so-you-removed-my-post-allowed-nicki-minajs-own-why-afrocandy-threatens-to-sue-instagram/
Re: You Removed My Post & Allowed Nicki Minaj’s Own Why?’–afrocandy To Sue Instagram by Skeendip(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: You Removed My Post & Allowed Nicki Minaj’s Own Why?’–afrocandy To Sue Instagram by Nne5: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2017
You cried?Are you kidding me? The end is truly here.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Pete Edochie Celebrates His 70th Birthday / Lady Erosion In Blind Love / Watch Paul Okoye New Signee: DJ Switch - Clap 4 Dem (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.