Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,758 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

New Amusement Business For Kids And Families - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Amusement Business For Kids And Families (1202 Views)

Botanical Garden And Amusement Park / Amusement Park In Naija, A Good Idea? And Where Is The Safest Place For It? / What Will It Take To Build A Standard Amusement Park In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Amusement Business For Kids And Families by bounce22: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2009
I have been asked to help open an amusement/entertainment business for kids and families in Nigeria. As, I research more about Nigeria, I fin the country is rich in culture and pride considering how far the country have come. As it makes find it's own identity and become one of the finest countries, I feel it also need attractions the children of Nigeria. My understanding from many Nigerians I have meet is that there are currently nothing to do for kids.

I don't live in Nigeria and wanted to get your honest opinions about the idea. I am grateful if any of you can offer the following inside into the following questions that I have:

- What is the best city to put such a business for kids and families?
- Some suggested Abuja, Lagos, and Owerri. Which city is best?
- Does the middle class make enough income to afford such service?
- Would this business be received by Nigeria?
-
Re: New Amusement Business For Kids And Families by ayomidej(f): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
Drop me an email to discuss about it - ayomidej@rocketmail.com
Re: New Amusement Business For Kids And Families by thejonny09(m): 3:47am On Dec 18, 2009
@post the research is correct nothing much is being done for the kids in nigeria. so i belive the business is a good one, nevertheless, for the city i'll choose port harcourt since there is done but in lagos and abuja they have something in that direction. for the middle class the fare decides that. will it be welcome? yes very much. contact me on thejonny2009@live.com or more information.
Re: New Amusement Business For Kids And Families by kcjazz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
bounce22:

I have been asked to help open an amusement/entertainment business for kids and families in Nigeria. As, I research more about Nigeria, I fin the country is rich in culture and pride considering how far the country have come. As it makes find it's own identity and become one of the finest countries, I feel it also need attractions the children of Nigeria. My understanding from many Nigerians I have meet is that there are currently nothing to do for kids.

I don't live in Nigeria and wanted to get your honest opinions about the idea. I am grateful if any of you can offer the following inside into the following questions that I have:

- What is the best city to put such a business for kids and families?
- Some suggested Abuja, Lagos, and Owerri. Which city is best?
- Does the middle class make enough income to afford such service?
- Would this business be received by Nigeria?
-

Lagos could be your best bet - Its a port city, the growing middle class reside mostly in the city because of its population. Abuja would come in second basically because of its road network and political presence. Basically be mindful that the biggest issue could be power to operate the park. Growing up I used to visit some in Lagos but as time went on they weren't fun any more, I don't know if they exist anymore though.

Middle class income- The issue is, Are you bringing quality? It has to be a place of fun and food, so expect to make a huge investment that would yield returns in a few years

Reception- The business would be received as long as you understand the Nigerian mentality of doing business, we are a bit different grin just a cultural thing. Adaptability and cultural intelligence would help.

Goodluck!
Re: New Amusement Business For Kids And Families by fecnetwork(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
We have been receiving many inquiries about starting a family fun center or amusement ride business in Nigeria. A number of requests are coming from Lagos and this would indicate a keen desire for new family fun and entertainment options there, and perhaps the largest under-serviced opportunity. You can always find more detailed information and resources on our web site, www.funcenterdirectory.com or at the FEC Network web site. All the best in the year ahead!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A One Million Naira Loan. / Looking For Distributors Nationwide & Sales Agents In Abuja / Real Online Jobs: Earn N50,000/month From Your Home.trust Me, It Works!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.