Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,860 members, 7,922,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. (1170 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by Ogashub(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Ibiene Bato Martha Williams, in a post of hers, claimed that God hates anal and MouthAction – according to her, the Holy Spirt ministered to her that married couples have been erring too when they have sex, as she deliberated on sexual purity for singles.

She claims that any part of the body which was not created as a sex organ, shouldn’t be used for sex. She also says that people who engage in such act, are comfortable with it because they’re yet to allow the Holy Spirit tutor them.

Read what she wrote:

“On Oral and Anal Sex
Romans, chapter 1:24,26,27,28
Yesterday we spent our time justifying the un-justifiable as I laid on my bed reading and taking the notes as the Spirit of God ministered to me.
First, let’s go back to primary school. The mouth is an organ of speech. The mouth is for eating. The tongue is for taste. The anus is for excretion.
Someone asked why I feel Jesus would be watching while a husband and wife copulates and the answer is because His Eyes Is Over Everything And Everyone.
While I was on the message for sexual purity for singles, the Holy Spirit made it clear to me that even the married have been erring in purity too.
Whether we agree or yes, MouthAction and anal sex are against nature. The anus and the mouth are not sexual organs. You will argue over it because you’ve not allowed the Holy Spirit to tutor you on sexual purity.
God was not stupid when he made the penis and the vagina in us. Whatever form of sexual pleasure that you seek using your tongue on a woman’s vagina(as a man) and your tongue on a man penis(as a woman) is sin.

It goes the same way for anal sex.
You feel comfortable doing them because you’re yet to let the Holy Spirit tutor you.
Anal and MouthAction are acts of sexual deviance.
You know what you’re doing is wrong when you start trying so hard to make a case in favor of it – just as the case was made by majority of us in favor of MouthAction.
You’re against anal sex not because it’s scriptural but because it’s painful, right? So, since MouthAction doesn’t come with any pain we’re good to go – that is an argument only a carnal minded Christian would come up with.

I’ll end this post with this:
You didn’t learn MouthAction and anal sex from the Bible because you didn’t allow the Holy Spirit teach you on those scriptures above.
You don’t put food in your ears, you pass it through your mouth. Why didn’t you argue that they are both body opening?
The tongue is not meant to give you sexual pleasure, it’s meant for taste. The mouth is for speech and for eating. The anus of for excretion.
Galatian 5:16 until we walk in the Spirit, we will keep justifying things that the Holy Spirit is against.”

firstladyibiene

http://ogashub.com.ng/god-is-against-oral-and-anal-sex-nigerian-lady-says/

And some Nigerians have reacted:

Re: God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by Ogashub(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
More

Re: God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
she must be into it cheesy
Re: God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by devilmaycry: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
smh....ontop my wife body?
Re: God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by Valkaryie(f): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Some people are hypocrites, you have sex when you're not married, they'll judge you. You have sex when you're married, they'll tell you how to have your own sex with your husband. Some people no just Sabi mind their business
Re: God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by Ozid(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't know why I hate this oral and anal sex with passion, maybe because I cannot engage in such a decadent or an ungodly act. Even though if am married I don't think I can engage my wife in such an ungodly sex romp its just too irritating for me to see or even do it. To me this woman is right on what she said but nonetheless couples should always discuss about their sexual life to know what style of sex suit them. IMO if both agrees on oral and mouth sex I don't think that should be a sin.
Re: God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by NemzySeries(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
i dunt kw wqt u guys are talking in terns of anal but honestly u see dat madness dey call oracle (heads), mehn e no get as e go b ooo but babe must gimme heads till i get to d promiseland xhaustedly happy
Re: God Is Against Oral And Anal Sex” Nigerian Lady Says. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Some folks just like complicating everything. That's how someone claimed missionary is the only biblically approved position. $ome folks need to be whipped in the head!

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You're In The Friend Zone - Lvmedia / She Safed My Life With Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her Any More / For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.