Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,809 members, 7,945,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kemen Would Have Been Evicted Today, He Had The Lowest Votes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen Would Have Been Evicted Today, He Had The Lowest Votes (449 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen Would Have Been Evicted Today, He Had The Lowest Votes by MKO4ever(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemate Kemen would have still been evicted today if he wasn't disqualified.

According to the Big Brother Naija voting result of the week, he had the lowest votes - 4.8%, followed by Uriel's 7.9% then Debbie-Rise's 8.3%.

Re: Kemen Would Have Been Evicted Today, He Had The Lowest Votes by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
That was after the eviction grin

They stopped the growth of his mavro after he was evicted cheesy
Re: Kemen Would Have Been Evicted Today, He Had The Lowest Votes by MKO4ever(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
That was after the eviction grin

They stopped the growth of his mavro after he was evicted cheesy
All votings ended on Saturday before his disqualification
Re: Kemen Would Have Been Evicted Today, He Had The Lowest Votes by Anythingelse: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
This Efe is very strong oo, omo only one person for almost 40%

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Eviction: Tboss Overtakes Efe In Online Polls / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 1 Review / What's Your Best Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.