Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,465 members, 7,951,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Kemen Has Finally Reacted To The Disqualification Last Night - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen Has Finally Reacted To The Disqualification Last Night (653 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / #bbnaija: Payporte Releases Official Statement On The Disqualification Of Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemen Has Finally Reacted To The Disqualification Last Night by ikedi94(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
He said and I quote ' for God so love the world that he gave his only son....
Lol
see them bbn Don finish them

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What This Doctor Was Caught Doing With His Patient-pants Down / Nollywood No Dey Carry Last...see The The Python Dance Movie / The Flash Season 4 Episode 2 Promo HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.