Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library (37496 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Exponental(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose! Fayose!! Simple interest or compound interest, which one
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by shamecurls(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Suntzung:
But Bros see the damage is heavy woo grin
Telling th whole worid that OBJ begs b4 he do his library grin
What a damm shit?

Hello! Like you forgot! It was in the newspapers. Dangote, Micheal Adenuga and there likes donated!

So what's the fuss about!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by mpowa(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
dyangprof:

pls confirm fa me: is fayose smoking igbo?

tho d man is a good governor, bur he gat to be highing on somtin.

because ordinary eyes is not worthy of madness!

Can you tell me what makes Fayose a good governor, because I've been hearing about how good he is, I can't see...Is it because he shares Ponmo with his people? Or because he gives them Cups of Rice like someone organizing a charity organization while serious Governors are busy building great infrastructures for their states...or because he joins them to strike when workers stage strike protest for none-payment of salaries, or because he entered Caterpillar to show that he was doing one small road like that, Or because he abuses Buhari everyday?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Sikariyelwa: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
FAYOSE, YOU ARE NOT BOLD OTHERWISE CALL THE PRESIDENT BY HIS NAME. SO YOU ARE TIMID TOO. ENEMY OF PROGRESS.. WE KNOW FFK AND YOU ARE ARCH ENEMY OF THE NORTH AND THE MUSLIM NORTH. WE PRAY TO BURRY YOU BEFORE BUHARI IN - ALLAH.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dangote donated 100m,Femi otedola 50m PDP govs 300m. Talkless of numerous faceless donors, obj is d father of corruption. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by mapet: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
mpowa:

Mrgreat: :
Anytime ppl hear Fayose, they will start abusing him. this shows how ironic ppl re. he is there fighting for majority of us including you, yes i mean you. he is d only opposition sort of still left. im not talking about his fracas wit Obj or whoever, thts their biz but lets stop this abusive mindset n hatred for him. we re d same ppl complaining abt d country yet we re being ironic abt it. whts his offense if i may ask. calling a man mad, something u cant do in his face, u just hide here b saying such. is ur dad perfect? yet u respects him. i think its our brains tht needs to be reset not his. im so disappointed in our youths. its lik wev eaten something or under a spell-like. we sold our future. such a pity. fake fake fake everywhere. im buying tht word "our mumu don do"
He's not fighting for me o! He probably is fighting for you I agree.
Who needs an Attention seeking Agbero =Mrgreat , who has no principles to fight for him?=Mrgreat

If he's serious about fighting for the people, he should start from his state. Make sure workers are always paid monthly as at when due, build infrastructures and put structures in place that will print his name in Ekiti people's mind, that's what serious governors are doing, not playing ponmo and amala politics up and down. If Nigeria is a serious country, we won't have charlatans like Fayose holding political positions.=He is hero to people like Mrgreat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by juman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
Dangote donated 100m,Femi otedola 50m PDP govs 300m. Talkless of numerous faceless donors, obj is d father of corruption. cheesy

One rich man was hand twisted and donated one hundred million also as reported.

The library was built with corruption money.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Omosakin: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
Anytime ppl hear Fayose, they will start abusing him. this shows how ironic ppl re. he is there fighting for majority of us including you, yes i mean you. he is d only opposition sort of still left. im not talking about his fracas wit Obj or whoever, thts their biz but lets stop this abusive mindset n hatred for him. we re d same ppl complaining abt d country yet we re being ironic abt it. whts his offense if i may ask. calling a man mad, something u cant do in his face, u just hide here b saying such. is ur dad perfect? yet u respects him. i think its our brains tht needs to be reset not his. im so disappointed in our youths. its lik wev eaten something or under a spell-like. we sold our future. such a pity. fake fake fake everywhere. im buying tht word "our mumu don do"

I ceebrate your IGNORANCE kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by PrinceKenne(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Is this guy not even thinking? for once and since he has been wandering seeking attention, no reasonable Nigerian has taken him as a serious Governor. Oga o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Lecturer05(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sure,you are right.it must be his brain
momentarylapse:

E be like say something dey pain fayose! wink
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Abagworo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose should be very careful as no one dares Baba without being lawfully dealt with. The end of Fayose is near.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by nickxtra(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

E be like say something dey pain fayose! wink
He was not invited
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Bluffly: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
How is he fighting for me. Let him start from Ekiti and make it a world class state economically and infrastructure wise as that is his mandate. He is a servant for Ekiti people and so let him live up to his billings
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by nickxtra(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
You said donation, but not extortion, yet you call him father of corruption. Grow up guy
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Haddock(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
he is there fighting for majority of us including you, yes i mean you. he is d only opposition sort of still left"

I am shocked!!!! This is evidence that Nigeria is still in deep trouble with a lot of people perceiving Fayose as their saviour shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by plainol(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Obasanjo stays in Abeokuta, go there, knock on Obasanjo's door, when he comes out, ask him for the money and wait for the response, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by abimic(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose is the only governor that complains after he does a deed he never was forced into. Even little child won't such be a cry cry baby as if he can match buhari, APC, obj at same time, he would just go into oblivion. From sheriff to donating money, Chai fayose must have a bad spirit pushing him somewhere that would consume him at Last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by mpowa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
plainol:
Obasanjo stays in Abeokuta, go there, knock on Obasanjo's door, when he comes out, ask him for the money and wait for the response, simple.
As In... As Simple As That!
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
priceaction:
Lol. Our Governor has gone........again?. I noticed that the more this man kept attacking obj, and pmb, they never replied him even through their aides. That means he is nonentity. By the way, we are still expecting Chinese investors in ekiti oooo

I swear you get brain, Fayose just trying to be relevant and thank God PMB, OBJ etc no even answer the lunatic of a Governor..
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Hakeem3(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
like seriously ur mumu don' do.. what fight did u say fayose is fighting for u again remind me pls,..I laff at u wen I read from ur comment he pained u ar cos pple ar calling a spade a spade...fayose in every ramifications is not close to pmb yet he accuse him left right nd centre. truth b told insulting pple's personal flaws is not how to be an opposition. since day one of frm pmb's campaign til date fayose has wished him nothing but death. I wonder hw rational dat is to ur irrationl sef. u accept it o not fayose nd his co looters brought us to dis mess we r today .what do u know about fighting for anybody? if insulting. president nd his household n wishing him death is ur own way of been an opposition den truly ignorance has eaten deep into ur pathetic life.. d earlier u change ur sense of reasoning towards pmb d better for u cos dat is one man dat truly means well for his beloved nation. fayose is a mad Man ok. accept dat fact. quote all u wan tongue
Mrgreat:
like seriously ur mumu don' do.. what fight did u say fayose is fighting for u again remind me pls,..I laff at u wen I read from ur comment how pained u ar cos pple ar calling a spade a spade...fayose in every ramifications is not close to pmb yet he accuse him left right nd centre. truth b told insulting pple's personal flaws is not how to be an opposition. since day one of frm pmb's campaign til date fayose has wished him nothing but death. I wonder hw rational dat is to ur irrationl sef. u accept it o not fayose nd his co looters brought us to dis mess we r today .what do u know about fighting for anybody? if insulting. president nd his household n wishing him death is ur own way of been an opposition den truly ignorance has eaten deep into ur pathetic life.. d earlier u change ur sense of reasoning towards pmb d better for u cos dat is one man dat truly means well for his beloved nation. fayose is a mad Man ok. accept dat fact. quote all u wan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by klax(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
searchng4love:
Dem force you to donate?

Patiently waiting for your own turn to return our yams

Don't you read what fayose said at all Pls I have said many time if you don't belong ruling to ruling or leadership class don't talk or contribute to issue like this pls because when you are ask to donate as a mandatory donation bro you can't say no orelse you will be in hot soup get that fact or bust it.

Better go and sit somewhere before spewing jargon.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Hakeem3(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bluffly:

How is he fighting for me. Let him start from Ekiti and make it a world class state economically and infrastructure wise as that is his mandate. He is a servant for Ekiti people and so let him live up to his billings
pls hlp me ask dis semi literate to list 5 of fayose's key successful project since he. became governor of ekiti state
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by jammyunn(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Some of you are funny. The guy was FORCED to make the donation, he said that all PDP governors were MANDATED to donate 10m each. I don't think any of the governors would want to refuse to donate cos Obasanjo was president as at that time.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by 989900: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
OBJ don do Fayose strong tin. The scammer been scammed. cheesy
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Walelavender(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't think this ranting is necessary from Fayose. He needs to refine his style of opposition. It should be more issue based. This government needs to be kept on her toes
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by dyangprof(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
mpowa:

Can you tell me what makes Fayose a good governor, because I've been hearing about how good he is, I can't see...Is it because he shares Ponmo with his people? Or because he gives them Cups of Rice like someone organizing a charity organization while serious Governors are busy building great infrastructures for their states...or because he joins them to strike when workers stage strike protest for none-payment of salaries, or because he entered Caterpillar to show that he was doing one small road like that, Or because he abuses Buhari everyday?

Hmmm. i tink wit all des negatives attitudes, he is not.

even a local govt Chiarman is not expected of dos behavioral attitudes

he lacks a governor qualities.

He is just sagnenting himself into infinitesimal nothing under the normal condition of a leadership style.

now back to ma question, she d man dey smoke? abi na drug man?
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Charly68: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunmsg:

There is nothing like Fayose vs Obasanjo. Fayose is just an attention seeking irritant that will be ignored as usual. Apart from ipob members and some people who are still wailing over the 2015 presidential election, no reasonable person takes Fayose seriously. He's just the clown of Nigeria's political space at the moment.
. I dont just like the way he bash a man who can father him in life any how..It is against our ethics in the land to disrespect the elders...An Ekiti brought up man knows that elders do use seniority to cheat the juniors ..It is not a big deal no matter what Baba must have done to the Governor he ought to maintain omoluabi status ..
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Bimpe29: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose, a joker of the year. Refund ko, reimburse nii. No be your money biko, and no be force you donate am.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by bilulu(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
searchng4love:
Dem force you to donate?
Patiently waiting for your own turn to return our yams
I can bet ur balls u didn't read d post.... Wat is compelling
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Emmalexmng: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
LordCenturion:
This man is on ogbomosho weed, he's a mad man, since ekiti people can vote for madman as their governor, they can even vote for Deadman as well, even people that are not in existence at all can be their governor, gullible people..

Omo ale, hero of some tribe

You must be crazy for this comment you just made out of your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs / Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.