Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,998 members, 7,890,264 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 (629 Views)

A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / Whats The Most Fascinating Thing You Liked Abt Lagos? / Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by Epi: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
In my many months here, I've come to know some of the most brilliant and interesting people on Nairaland. So, I present to you Epi's 10 most fascinating people. Now, if I make mention of your name and by golly you already cursed me out under false moniker(s), I strongly suggest you get down on your knees and pray.

#10 (Patience is a virtue) [size=2pt]starting tomorrow[/size]
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by mrperfect(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
It seems you are still compiling your list?
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by Gabry(f): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin

Epi, and you say ure not funny. great job on this! grin kiss
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by patwhizkid(f): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
What'z wrong with kuli kuli ati epa?
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by mrperfect(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
Still waiting for the list.
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by Dclique(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
Drop it like its hot, let world war 3 start.
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Dec 16, 2009
What about the bans? undecided
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by Epi: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
Before I list my top ten, please allow me to say this:-

"Should I add those I consider internet-friends to my top 10 list" that's the question I asked myself a few days ago. Then I realized nothing can match the internet-love that I have for these people, so why not keep them close to my heart rather than adding them to my list.

I don't cherish one race over the other, I value each person individually.  However, when it comes down to it, I value certain people above all others.  These are people that I can feel 100 percent comfortable with and the people who I consider a part of my internet-life. I have many Nairaland aquaintances, people to whom I exchange small talk with, chat in person, chat over the phone and respect highly.  Goodass, SeanT,*dhtml, Amigoz, Gabby, I know they don't always agree with my behaviour but at least they understand me and well enough to pardon me and to be sympathetic. Some tell me things I may not really want to hear but I listen to them because i consider them my friends.  I see them as good influence and good people. They understand me,  lipsrsealed mmm, I think (lol) grin.
I love them because they impact my happiness on Nairaland so much.  I feel comfortable to say they are people who loves and understands me and whom I love and understand
Re: My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 by Epi: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
My judgement (summary) is not going to be based on favoritism or liking but how they present their ideas (persuasively and intellectually) The names are not listed in any particular order so you'll have to wait and see who is numero uno (#1) for 2009

Kemjisuper
Debosky
Cristalz
Olabowale
Winnergal
Seun
Mohawkchic
Davidylan
Ababda
Tpia

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The No 1 Small Biz (sme) Friendly Incubatee Company / What Happened To Nairaland Today? / Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.