Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,451 members, 7,968,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto (67382 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by itsyourboya: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
Superman7:

You're already in Hell, So I don't need to lift a finger at you.
OK bye go naa
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by pawesome(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Itaff happen
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by lildush(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to the Christendom.

Idiotic Follwers,, before you shout Photoshop:

Remember Chidinma and The Cucumber!

may God hav mercy on u. better watch how u talk abt men of God. if u say bad tinx abt oda men of God. dnt try dis 1 ooo. his God is a God of fire. pls pray for forgivness now. its an advice doh
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by franklingud(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Wait oo! He wan deny?
But it's clearly you on the pic, so why deny? Pastor you can't deny it.

Simple, agree say toto dey sweet you. We go forgive you.

Lobatan.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2017
Ashawo Pastor!!!!!
If a so called pastor can do this how much more a common street man.
He is definitely guilty and his church must be closed down.
DSS should never have released that prostitute man from prison.
After sucking women's breast he is here talking nonsense. Harlot.
Yeye man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Anyihumble: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
El rufai and the Islamic terrorist trying to tarnish his image because he speaks against their wickedness against Christians.
God will punish whoever that is behind this falsehood.
If you also join them in tarnishing his image, know that you are at war with God who sent him.
We all know the truth and even looking at the pics will tell you that the person who even cooked this fake pic did a very poor photoshop work. His own punishment is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Anyihumble: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Philpham:
Ashawo Pastor!!!!!
If a so called pastor can do this how much more a common street man.
He is definitely guilty and his church must be closed down.
DSS should never have released that prostitute man from prison.
After sucking women's breast he is here talking nonsense. Harlot.
Yeye man.

You are attracting the wrath of God and curse into life by Insulting this innocent man of God simply because he is fighting against the wickedness of moslems against the Christians.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Anyihumble: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2017
DON'T BE FOOLED. ITS ALL FAKE PICS, FAKE FAKE FAKE, FAKE COOK UP STORIES, ITS FAKE FAKE.
YOU WILL GET A SHARE OF THE PUNISHMENT OF THOSE WHO ARE BEHIND THIS FASLE ALLEGATIONS. FLEE FROM THIS KIND OF DISCUSSION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CURSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Bishop(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
was she saving all this pictures to blackmail him in future, why did she not save all or some of their voice calls to complete this carnage that she started, i am convinced it's a setup.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by mayorteetee(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
myners007:
Why would politicians go this far to discredit the Man of God. They should be wary of the wrath of God by trying to blackmail His servant
gullible and naïve............when will you come to your senses?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Abdulazeez99: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by princessayesha(f): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.
See this foolish person blaming Buhari for what the pastor did...shey Buhari wss there when he was having fun? #blameKarma
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Killitoff: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Galaxydon1:
thats a man of God you are calling a he goat. May God forgive you,

Man of God indeed. Gullible followers of a scam artist.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by BrutalJab: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2017
princessayesha:

See this foolish person blaming Buhari for what the pastor did...shey Buhari wss there when he was having fun? #blameKarma

can't you talk to me without insult

You need to grow up aswear
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Firstcitizen: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anyihumble:
DON'T BE FOOLED. ITS ALL FAKE PICS, FAKE FAKE FAKE, FAKE COOK UP STORIES, ITS FAKE FAKE.
YOU WILL GET A SHARE OF THE PUNISHMENT OF THOSE WHO ARE BEHIND THIS FASLE ALLEGATIONS. FLEE FROM THIS KIND OF DISCUSSION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CURSED

Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by jenavism44: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church of christ,all that must serve Jesus must suffer tribulations,Apostle now knows and experience what Rev.Dr chris oyakhilome faced few years ago,that is why it is not good to indirectly criticize man of God,especially your fellow while preaching,anyway may God help him overcome this one,becos,there are other ones coming,but cheer up the word works

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by samx4real(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Killitoff:

God is already punishing you and your household, keep defending scammers. Shameless kid

I pity you, because you are a walking corps.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Killitoff: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
samx4real:

I pity myself, because my father is a walking corps.

Good you know, now get lost or go hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by bezimo(m): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2017
efilefun:
Ever made a video call Then you should know that pic is definitely not just a random picture you can get anywhere online

Tell me what you see....

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by samx4real(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Killitoff:

Good you know, now get lost or go hang yourself.

The rat of God that came up the Eqyptians will soon fall upon you and your followers...

Just watch!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by toragema(f): 10:04am On May 08, 2017
Anyihumble:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.