Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1143251 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by amtalkin(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Finally Dike is about to be a man
Re: Tradition - A Story by lakezone67(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
You sure know how to control reader's minds Chumzy
Re: Tradition - A Story by princessadeola(f): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Better
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chommieblaq(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Chumzypinky see as I dey smile sheepishly grin grin grin
Jisike, how my twins dem dey ( they bear same name with me and my Twinny).
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
'Flora Flora' Edna called as she entered the kitchen excitedly 'guess what i just saw?!'

'what did you see?' Flora asked interested.

'i just saw Dike and Shiv cuddling at the garden. They were chatting and all that. Dike even kissed her'

Dora stiffened where she stood and she sliced herself with the knife she used in dicing the onions 'ouch!' She screamed and they both exchanged knowing glances and they ignored her.

'i always knew there was something brewing between that two. I just wanted to keep my eyes down and watch' Benita chipped in.

'it seems they're in love and i'm happy for them. They seem to be getting closer and closer each there' Adanna smiled as she stirred the meat. She was the best cook in the house and cooking was her hobby.

'imagine she gets pregnant! Wow, that would be so nice. Imaging Shiv bearing Dike's first child. Wouldnt that be wowolicious?' Edna sighed dreamily 'may the same luck that hit Shiv fall on me'

'i'm so happy for her. At least, since she's a good person, Dike's going to start treating us right. Its better Dike ends up loving her than loving some other people who would step on other people's backs simply because they're closer to crown prince Dike' Chinny hissed.

Dora shot her an angry look and everyone in the kitchen laughed, except Adanna who kept a solemn look.
'please lets stop talking about irrelevant things and concentrate on the meal we're cooking' Dora said through closed teeth 'you know the Lolo needs her food immediately' She hissed and left the kitchen but not without hearing the loud laughter from her cowives.

She needed to do something. Dike shouldnt love Shiv. Dike only needs to love one person, and that was herself.

'will you ever forgive me?' Freda

16 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by adebriana(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wow. Thanks for the back to back update ma'am, see how I'm smiling anyhow. love this story
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
talk2saintify:
Wow ah can't this...this is the first time am almost move to tears over a novel...lol
it only happen a few time when ah watch movies

Vero Buh why, killing yhursaf is neva the solution to any problem...LIFE GOES ON!!

Miss Queen take it easy biko..

Wats dat sef
why suffer the poor couple over yhur predicament...tchew dun let
slap yhu ooo...!!

Chumzypinky Kudo Ma!!
Respect!

Who told you vero committed suicide. didn't you read the part that said she was suffering from cancer or wetin self. so it's the terminal sickness that killed her and not suicide fa. @bolded
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
preciousuweh:

Who told you vero committed suicide. didn't you read the part that said she was suffering from cancer or wetin self. so it's the terminal sickness that killed her and not suicide fa. @bolded

she did dear

she still has few days to leave

sum1 cant jux died under minutes in the name of cancer!!

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
It seems something has been sparked between shiv and Diego but Dora is willing to go to any length to unsparkle it. What length will she go to. What's her plan.

How will Diego, Kelly and Junior handle the death and shocking revelation of Vero.

What will be the fate of Freda and Mia.

Find out on next episode of TRADITION airing on Chumzy TV.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
My spirit and flesh are willing but I won't cry @Vero.

*****Dancing Alingo***** @Shiv and Dora.

GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!! @Lolo and Dora.

Kudos. Oya chop knuckle @Chumzypinky.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
talk2saintify:

she did dear
she still has few days to leave
sum1 cant jux died under minutes in the name of cancer!!
My brother I'm not chumzpinky. you can ask her that. And there is no way it was depicted that she committed suicide.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
amtalkin:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Finally Dike is about to be a man

na woman em be b4? undecided
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nmaglit: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
I see Dora dying of heart attack when she finally see that her one and only Dike is in love with Shiv. nice update Chumzy
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nmaglit:
I see Dora dying of heart attack when she finally see that her one and only Dike is in love with Shiv. nice update Chumzy

She better die oh if not na me go use my hand kill am.
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
preciousuweh:

My brother I'm not chumzpinky. you can ask her that.
And there is no way it was depicted that she committed suicide.

buh it be termed "suicide" bfore yhu knw it is....

yhu dey tell me say she jux lock her children for aws wif her own hand
den go pa lour cancer con kill am

Chia Even if Na High HP She get sef!!

Yhur nat a kid guy use yhur head

the last stages of cancer the patient is weak and cannot move on his/her own

so wat are yhu saying....

OR PROBABLY THE CANCER COME KNOCK FOR HER DOOR CON TELL AM SAY VERO ABEG WRITE NOTE FAST FAST AH WON KILL YHU NAW grin grin grin

Dude Biko Use yhur Head

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
talk2saintify:

OR PROBABLY THE CANCER COME KNOCK FOR HER DOOR CON TELL AM SAY VERO ABEG WRITE NOTE FAST FAST AH WON KILL YHU NAW grin grin grin

Dude Biko Use yhur Head

OK I surrender. I have heard.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
preciousuweh:

OK I surrender. I have heard.

lol

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
talk2saintify:

Dude Biko Use yhur Head
lol, @bolded gat me laughing seriously.
Everyone, i forgot to highlight but Vero committed suicide oo
Re: Tradition - A Story by jaksmillioniar: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, @bolded gat me laughing seriously.
Everyone, i forgot to highlight but Vero committed suicide oo
iya ibeji how is baby
Re: Tradition - A Story by StephanieElla24: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahhaha this part got me laffing....good for Dora.......

Dora stiffened where she stood and she sliced herself with the knife she used in dicing the onions 'ouch!' She screamed and they both exchanged knowing glances and they ignored her.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nmaglit: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
preciousuweh:

She better die oh if not na me go use my hand kill am.
lol u mean sha
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dora is abt to do something devilish.
Re: Tradition - A Story by hobbyheart(f): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
This story is something else mama ejima God will bless u real Good for blessing us with this awesome piece. All ur heart desires must surely come to pass in Jesus name. God bless you and your family

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
'will you ever forgive me?' Freda touched Mia's hands tenderly. They had just finished signing the bail papers and they were waiting for Diego at the reception.

Mia recoiled at the touch and glared at her angrily.

Freda swallowed 'i'll tell you everything. I'll tell you the whole truth. I'll tell you the reason why i treated you so badly. It wasnt as if i hate you' a tear rolled down her cheeks 'Mia the truth is...you're not my child'

Mia's jaw dropped.

'i didnt give birth to you'

'what nonsense are you seeing now?' The hatred and disbelief on Mia's voice was evident now.

'believe me Mia, i am not your mother. I didnt give birth to you' She wept.

Mia couldnt believe what she was hearing. If Freda wasnt her mother, then who was 'who then is my mother?'

'you're from the royal family Mia. Ngozi...the Lolo is your mother. The Igwe is your father'

Mia moved back.

'your mother and i took in at the same time. When i took in, i was confused as to who the father of the baby was. I was having an affair with the Igwe at that time. I wondered if it was Shiv's father, my late husband' She sniffed again 'Lolo and i gave birth on the same day, in the same ward. But my baby died immediately after delivery. It gave me so much sadness to see the Lolo rejoice while i sorrow. So i planned with some nurses, and the Lolo's baby was taken away from her and given to me. I raised you with so much hatred. Yes, i hated the Lolo then. I hated her so much because she took so many things away from me. She was an ex to my late husband and i could tell that even if they didnt end up together, my late husband still loved her. He never stopped thinking about her. And that was one of the things that pushed me to the Igwe' She paused for a while.
'and then i fell in love with the Igwe and wanted him for myself. But again he loved Ngozi. Even though she gave him so much problems in the palace, she was still the queen of his heart. I tried to force myself into his heart but i failed woefully. Same way i failed with my late husband. I was frustrated and angry. Anytime i saw you, i hated you. Not for you, but because of your mum'

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yekpa!!!

I didn't see this coming.

So Dike slept with his sister...hmmm...that is incest in my own book and it's an abomination.

Mama Ejima, thanks for the update.

''Let me quietly sit here and wait to read how Mia will react to this shocking news, but sha, if it's me, I won't forgive, mbanu, odiro possible!''

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by girlspet(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
hmmmm, you're a genus. I love this getting more and more interesting,great work ma'am. HUNGER QUENCHED.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Niwdog(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
And am suspecting dike not to be the biological child of the queen
Re: Tradition - A Story by girlspet(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
your updating faster now take mama Ejima, how are the children? GOD will always provide you and them.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Folasima(f): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Chai
Re: Tradition - A Story by Critically: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
O.M.G.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
girlspet:
your updating faster now take mama Ejima, how are the children? GOD will always provide you and them.
thank u. Amen and amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.