Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,206 members, 7,891,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1144023 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

thanks dear. But u quoted the whole update

abi, momsi warn her oooooo grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 5:35am On May 27, 2017
Oh! How I pity Mia. It's high time Shiv stopped being a robot joor. That their mother deserves what she's getting right now.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Musampa73(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2017
Chumzypinky! Chumzypinky!! Chumzypinky!!!
Biko come and give us what to eat now...
Re: Tradition - A Story by damis28crown(f): 11:56am On May 27, 2017
wetin dey wory shiv na tk chop smal sense i tk God beg u/ dora u smoke dry mess abeg maintain joor / chinny baby chop kisses abeg muah muah muah my lil sis second /mia God wil console u sho gbo no frgt to shoot ny bdy wey enta ur nose cal me if u need hlp/dike abeg stop to dey play hard to get wit ur wives i need grand children ASAPfr each wife u don mary fr beta fr worse / NGOZI U TOO MUMU walahi wetin dey fr u to satisfy ur husband nw u dey vex mtchew/freda hmmm am nt suprise abegmia teach her lesson jare/ igwe kep it up i luv style ; chumzypinky kudos to u u rock mama
Re: Tradition - A Story by Mhizterauto(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
OMG am loving this story ma'am. Kudos
Re: Tradition - A Story by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2017
I dnt like this story a bit
Re: Tradition - A Story by Mimienudles(f): 5:08pm On May 27, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
I dnt like this story a bit
Go and hug a wet transformer tongue
As far as this story rocks, you do not exist tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2017
Mimienudles:
Go and hug a wet transformer tongue As far as this story rocks, you do not exist tongue
you again?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Mimienudles(f): 5:50pm On May 27, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
you again?
oh yea, it's Me always cool Can you contend with that

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2017
pls dear,more updates o
Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2017
Make I holla at Chumzypinky again if she go snub me again like she dey always do, since dat time of divatolaz... Mama ejime I greet u specially!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:44am On May 29, 2017
Nice Work Ma'am, Ur Story Is Awesome I Could'nt Slip.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2017
Happy KRAKITUKRACY day eveyone grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
yungeez:
Make I holla at Chumzypinky again if she go snub me again like she dey always do, since dat time of divatolaz... Mama ejime I greet u specially!!
ewo! Why does everyone think i'm a snub?
Anyway thanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by kikiwendy(f): 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:
ewo! Why does everyone think i'm a snub? Anyway thanks
maybe itz not intentional but I also see u that way..u didn't call back again
Re: Tradition - A Story by Precial419: 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
This ur story is superb.Love mia, hate shiv and detest their mother
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
kikiwendy:

maybe itz not intentional but I also see u that way..u didn't call back again
yeah dear, i actually misplaced ur number. There were so many unsaved numbers on my phone and i just couldnt place which was urs. So sorry. Just let me have ur number again
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:31pm On May 29, 2017
Dedicated to my darling hubby TheBlessedMAN, happy bornday.

KELLY FATAVELI.
'you're not my mummy!' Kelly wailed 'you treat me so badly, i and Junior, are you even our mummy?!'

'get out of here you cursed child!' Mrs Veronica barked 'you and your brother are both cursed. With the way you're headed, i pray you dont end up like your stupid and irresponsible mother who's somewhere wasting in Nigeria!'

'Veronica!!'
Her husband's angry voice sounded from the stairs. She turned to him and hissed not the least remorseful for her words. She didnt care anymore. Not when she was suffering on her part. She felt there was no need pretending to the word that she was fine whereas she wasnt. No point at all.

'daddy!' Kelly cried and threw herself at her father. She cried on his shoulders.

'its okay princess. Take your brother upstairs to your room. I'll see you later. I need to have a word with your mum' He kissed her forehead and Kelly nodded, dragging her brother along to her room.

'Veronica....'

'not again Diego!' She snapped 'i know what you're about saying and i dont need a remainder. I have decided to live my life the way i want it now. The way i am. I am 48 now and i dont think there's any reason in the world why i will pretend to love and care for kids that i didnt even bring into this world. It isnt making sense to me anymore. Kelly isnt my child and neither is Junior! Kelly is a product of an indecent teenager who couldnt wait till she was old enough to taste the real deal and Junior is a product of you not being able to stick your dick in one hole and forget about the others around you! A product of your infidelity!' She stood up and catwalked to the mini bar and poured herself a shot of whisky. She downed it in one shot and poured herself another.

Dr Diego's shoulders slumped 'Vera, what happened? You used to love this kids. You once treated them like yours. You once cared about them, what happened?'

'thats the problem Diego! I'm done caring about other people's kids! I'm done caring about other people's baggages! Why on earth would i want to live the rest of my life caring about children whom their parents didnt deem it fit to keep huh? Am i some kind of saviour or something?'

'i'm Junior's biological father....'

'where the hell is his mother now? Your slut. Your bloody mistress? Isnt she somewhere around Paris fucking everything with a pole tucked in pants?' She downed another shot.

'what about Kelly? I understand that you might hate Junior. Because he's a product of my infidelity but Kelly? You were the one who so badly wanted to adopt that child!'

'and that was because her sick grandmother wanted to give her away!' She swallowed the third shot angrily 'they didnt want her. They wanted her in exchange for money. We had enough and i felt it charitable throwing some cash to their faces'

'what a cruel thing to say of your friend Vera. I thought Freda was your friend'

'oh please!' She downed the fourth shot and went back to sit on the sofa.

'Kelly loves you. Junior idolises you. You're the only mother he's ever known. You nursed him as a child and thought him everything he knows now. You trained him up in the way he should grow, in a godly way. Same with Kelly. You never allowed that girl miss sunday school anyday and you once pampered her to the extent i suggested scolding and spanking once in a while to avoid naughtiness. I dont understand what went wrong? Whats with the sudden hatred? You treat those kids like pieces of trash. And you dont even care about their wellbeing anymore. Whether they die or live is none of your business!'

'exactly! Its actually none of my business. Why should it be my business anyway? I didnt birth them. They are not my children so why should i care? One day you're going to come back and meet them with their stuffs outside. I cant even stand their irritating presence anymore'

'you wouldnt dare!' Diego pointed an angry finger at her. He was angry now and even Veronica knew better than speak when he was like this 'i swear to you Veronica, if anything happens to those kids, if you ever touch a strand of hair on their head, or if i ever come back and not meet them here again, or if anything bad befalls them, i swear to you, i'll commit murder again!' And he was out of the house.

Vero cringed at his threat. Yes, her husband was capable of murder. He had done it before and he could do it again. She didnt even want to think about it.

Then she smiled. Why was she scared anyway? What had she to lose? She was dying slowly everyday without anyone knowing.

The cancer she had managed for getting to six years was eating her up already and she knew she had less than three months to live. If she died now it made no difference. She had no child or anyone to miss.

She sprung on her feet 'Kelly! Junior! You two fools get your asses down here before i set y'all on fire!' She climbed the stairs heading to their room.

TBC

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by kikiwendy(f): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

yeah dear, i actually misplaced ur number. There were so many unsaved numbers on my phone and i just couldnt place which was urs. So sorry. Just let me have ur number again
issorite no p..09098946374
Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

ewo! Why does everyone think i'm a snub?
Anyway thanks

U wlcm, nw dat I av got ur attention, I wanna say my mind.,
I think Mia is d victim here nt dat annoying shiv... They actually pushes her to become wat she is rut esp her mum, and I think dey deserve every single thing dat Mia is going to give to dem.... Just hope she doesn't kill one of dem...
And abeg make u nah help me beg jide make he bang shiv, I don tire to dey wait... And as for dera, her own dey her body d level of her bad belle is directly proportional to the multiplied square root of TheBlessedMAN real age #HBD Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
yungeez:

U wlcm, nw dat I av got ur attention, I wanna say my mind.,
I think Mia is d victim here nt dat annoying shiv... They actually pushes her to become wat she is rut esp her mum, and I think dey deserve every single thing dat Mia is going to give to dem.... Just hope she doesn't kill one of dem...
And abeg make u nah help me beg jide make he bang shiv, I don tire to dey wait... And as for dera, her own dey her body d level of her bad belle is directly proportional to the multiplied square root of TheBlessedMAN real age #HBD Bro
do u hate Shiv that much?
Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 5:07am On May 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

do u hate Shiv that much?
Nt at first... At d beginning, I thought it ws because of wat she ws going tru, bt nw I c dat, Dats d way she is, she is always victimizing herself, trying to please everyone, so dat people would feel pity 4 her, and I personally detest such behavior....bt Mia is d direct opposite of her, she is strong willed and definitely nt a pleaser of men... She had been fighting for d wrong reason ever since, bt nw dat she has a gud reason to fight, av decamped to #TeamMia, unless jide decides to bang shiv, den I would go back to #TeamShiv and den back to # TeamMia.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2017
yungeez:

Nt at first... At d beginning, I thought it ws because of wat she ws going tru, bt nw I c dat, Dats d way she is, she is always victimizing herself, trying to please everyone, so dat people would feel pity 4 her, and I personally detest such behavior....bt Mia is d direct opposite of her, she is strong willed and definitely nt a pleaser of men... She had been fighting for d wrong reason ever since, bt nw dat she has a gud reason to fight, av decamped to #TeamMia, unless jide decides to bang shiv, den I would go back to #TeamShiv and den back to # TeamMia.
Who's Jide
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:26am On May 30, 2017
Oladim001:
. Who's Jide
he meant Dike
Re: Tradition - A Story by crislyn(f): 10:54am On May 30, 2017
Oladim001:
. Who's Jide
Lol...i was going to ask too.
Re: Tradition - A Story by crislyn(f): 10:57am On May 30, 2017
yungeez:

You r kinda right. Shiv's attitude is not inspiring at all...she keeps acting weak and gullible, Dora should just Bleep her up if that would teach her a lesson on being strong.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
crislyn:

You r kinda right. Shiv's attitude is not inspiring at all...she keeps acting weak and gullible, Dora should just Bleep her up if that would teach her a lesson on being strong.
Yes dear...I cnt wait 4 dat to happens... Bt I still don't think she would learn her lesson... I feel dat she likes wen people feels pity nd sympathize with her...anyway let's sit back and watch wat happens next..

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
Oladim001:
Who's Jide
Sorry I meant dike... I ws in a rush while typing and I forgot his name, so I just typed d first tin dat came to me, knowing fully well dat dey are intelligent people in NL. Dey would figure it out one way or d other
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2017
More
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2017
yungeez:

Sorry I meant dike... I ws in a rush while typing and I forgot his name, so I just typed d first tin dat came to me, knowing fully well dat dey are intelligent people in NL. Dey would figure it out one way or d other
Alright bro

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
Johnsown1:
More
longest tym
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

longest tym
Am always on silent mode of recent, but any way how are u and the the twins

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.