Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate (1146 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / A Question For The Female Money freaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Office worker Marc Burgum, 30, from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, spends more time in the gym than with his new girlfriend.

He says: “I’ve just started seeing someone but we’ve only been on a few dates.

“It’s early days but it’s hard – I just don’t have time to give her my full attention.

“Most people in a relationship spend every night after work cuddling up on the sofa but that’s when I’m focused solely on training and going to the gym.

“Before training I’m busy preparing meals of carbs and protein that will fuel my workout.

“I train until 9pm and afterwards I’m grouchy and tired.

“I need an hour to relax and have “me-time” so I’m not interested in becoming intimate then'

http://effiezy.com/lifestyle/we-will-prefer-to-have-six-packs-than-have-sex-these-four-men-claim/

Re: These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate by Sugarboyy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
ok
Re: These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate by KwessiStewie(m): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Working out is kinda addictive especially when you begin to see changes on your body. But for my mom I think I would have been fully addicted to bulking up.

1 Like

Re: These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2017
They gaays
Re: These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2017
I can believe them ... gym life its a setious dedication and discipline cheesy even kitty no dey move them
See their head

Bia op no black picture .. need melanin joor undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Fiance To Receive Financial Assistance From His Dad? / After God Fear Girls? / Who Get Big Back Side Pass???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.