Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

thread closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / thread closed (410 Views)

Thread closed...there is a duplicate / Thread closed / Thread closed ..i was wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thread closed by Anubiri(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Thread closed
Re: thread closed by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2017
So where is d place he asked ur wife for sex? Cuz this doesn't prove anything..
Re: thread closed by Agbgift(f): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
op, all I can see here is a friendly chat that is void of ur accusations.
Re: thread closed by DIKEnaWAR: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2017
I see two people fixing appointment to go and hook up and probably fvck craze comot their bodies.

Please find something more incriminating, like the animal demanding sex. Find a lawyer, let him write the Vice Chancellor and copy the School Senate, the IG of Police, the Commissioner of Police, Human rights group and women Advocacy groups. Don't forget the press also.

Nairn land won't do much for you.
Re: thread closed by holocron: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
OP, Why are you crying more than the supposedly bereaved? Is it not the young woman that is supposed to be filing these? What is exactly your locus standi on the matter, since the young woman is not your wife? You are just seeing the lecturer as a potential rival without much evidence. Please let the victim speeak for herself, if indeed there has been sexual assault, before you implicate and put yourself in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Curfew Declared In Ile-ife / Lady Aborts Her Pregnancy And Dumps The Foetus In Makurdi (graphic Photos) / NURTW Official Hits Conductor With Sharp Object On Manhood, Arraigned Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.