Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (17035 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Pix..newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
omo! this is some serious sh!t o, even condoms and iron will cant save anymore. I read somewhere that a HIV positive man pricked his HIV-negative wife in her sleep with a needle/pin cos he feared she was going to leave him.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Blessingb(f): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
dat is actually sad,but vengence belong 2 GOD. wink
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Suntemi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
ichommy:

very sad 124 PEOPLE grin

THE GIRL TRY shocked
No be small thing walahi
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by udennaa: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
the girl should be made to understand that she is being wicked n is paying others for what was done by another.for sure she will receive divine punishment;but does it mean that people are deaf.with all the message about AIDS some guys still have sex unprotected,na waoh!my people AIDS is real,that am sure of because i have seen her,she leaves very close to my house n i know her siblings grin
for our information,many guys n gals out there are positive.i bet u,if the test is made compulsory we'll find out that a great number of people living around us carry d thing especially guys because body no dey gree them hold.come no bi u i dey talk to,just making a comment grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by supereagle(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
She's just being a cheerful giver.

A Cruel Giver, Please
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by CarlosVent(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
this serves every one that fornicates well
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by violent(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
CarlosVent:

this serves every one that fornicates well

Oh does it? remember that HIV spreads through other means, what happens when "every one tht fornicates" visit their baber who is in the habit of not using sterilizers?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by emekairo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
Another girl might even start her own process today - being a fresh girl nao ! Guys una no go bang ? grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
NaWa oH. Bt look oh! AIDS IS REAL.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by VALIDATOR: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
124 dudes? My basic arithmetic makes me find her story difficult to believe.
Assuming she has spent 4 years in the school that means an average of 31 newly infected guys per year. That further means 365/31 which approximates to 1 new infection every 12 days. In just 1 school FUTY ?That's quite unrealistic.

Nigerians ! I am not encouraging casual f u c k i n but we should analyze stories properly b4 accepting.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Pharoh: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
[size=14pt]The story has been proven to be a hoax guys [/size]
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by tolly4real(f): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
Whoa, a guy posted something like this fews months ago on Fbook with the list of the lady he slept with and known of them actually requested for condom.
I dont think is a good idea spreading such disease when u knw u re infected, is not the way out the best she should have done is call for medical attention. She can actually be sued for intentional spreadind such disease.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by jintujinta(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
Well, whether true or false, this story brings to mind that people could be very vindictive , beware.

It also warns that, no matter what, people should always protect themselves from that 5 minutes madness that may later lead to eternal regret. Good that ladies also have condoms.

Three it means people should beware of free sex. Especially guys. Guys will always want to give it freely, but when a babe gives you so freely, it could be dangerous.

life is fun but AIDS is real!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Pharoh: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
Here is the Proof

The letter reads, in part: "I have a well-documented report of all those guys and lecturers who crossed my path, since I got infected with this deadly disease in the campus. So far, I have had 124 students and lecturers; out of these, only six (6) used condoms".

What document do you have than their names, phone numbers and course details? You can't sleep with 124 guys in the same school and not be popular among the guys and i don't care how big the school is.

"I, however, did not confide my status to anyone until today (i.e the disclosure via the letter)," she said. "Since 2006, I promised myself that it's in the university I got it and here I will leave it. I have indeed lived to keep my promise

You did not get anything in the university my friend and i will show you that, you are not even a good story teller.

"I was in year three when a student on his attachment in our school proposed for a relationship. He had all the qualities a woman would want in a man so I gave in. He told me all a girl would want to hear. In my innocence and naivety, I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him. Consequently, I lost my virginity to him

You lost your virginity to this guy in your third year which was in 2006 as you have stated above.Tthis is getting more interesting and glaring now.

"After his placement, he reported for his final year and we still had contacts. I visited him on a number of occasions, I have even lost count the number of times I visited him. He was my first and only love and, therefore, hanged on every word he told me

You guys where together even up to his final year which might have extended to 2007 or even 2008 and obviously you have not yet discovered your HIV status by then. So you have not yet started your spreading spree war.

"My boyfriend later graduated and we lost contact until last month when his sister told me about his whereabouts. Before registration in the faculty of science, I went for medical test as is the requirement. I then opted for an HIV/AIDS test, which unfortunately turned out to be positive.

You lost contact after the graduation and later met him again last month (November), so can i ask you

When did you go for this HIV test?
Is it before your first year or what?
if it was your first year then how did this guy gave it to you when you met him in your third year?
What are you still doing in school by now if you were in your third year in 2006?
Did you take the test for a masters or post graduate course you are about to start?

Your story is full of contradictions my friend so it is just a bull story and the lesson you are trying to simply pass if for guys to start zipping up or using a rain coat

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ruffrider(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
IF YOU MUST HAVE SEX, YOU AND YOUR PARTNER SHOULD GO TO A CLINIC THAT OFFERS FREE HIV TESTING  YOU CAN CONTACT THE VIRUS THROUGH MouthAction ALSO, BECAUSE OF THE SEMEN OR LIQUIDS FROM THE BODY OF THE INFECTED PERSON. DO FORGET TO USE CONDOMS.  WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS THING IS KILLING OUR COMMUNITES.  DO YOUR BEST TO KEEP ONE PARTNER, IF YOU MUST HAVE SEX.  BUT MOST OF ALL USE SELF-CONTROL.  BE CAREFUL YOU ALL , I LOVE YOU ALL, AND BE CAREFUL IN CHOOSING YOUR PARTNERS.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ruffrider(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
SORRY, '" I MEANT TO SAY DON'T FORGET TO USE A CONDOM"
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MUZBO(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
Like Tupac said:  "I aint a killer but don't push me/ revenge is like the sweetest thing next to getting p . . . ./!" ya know?
It applies to her somehow.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
silvernice:

keep on the revenge baby. for all osho free guys who no get self control. get your piece of the sting.

You are a re-tarded mo-ron.

@topic

If it is true, death sentence for the perpetrator.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Atpase: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Very sad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by bigrod1: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
silvernice,u be monkey.mugu
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ANGELMARIA: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
how can this world be so so so cruel.something you got out of your own carelessness,you want every other person to share from it.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by afrikaam(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
na hoax. this girl de craze undecided
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ayobase(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
DAMN!
Thats my school!
Hope I am on the safe side sha!

Who can this girl be?
abi na, !
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by diehard1: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
She has lost her mind, she has forgotten that sex is just one mode of transmission. What if she got it from another source and she is spreading it like that. She should be thinking of how to make the best of her life. She should have a positive attitude to life.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by vercetti(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
Its so sad how guys can be so dumb,  only 6 used condoms! we have to do something about HIV awareness in this country,  its really shocking that so many guys would actually sleep around without protection. this is why the virus is on rampage in Africa. If she were in the US- where sex is "no big deal", im pretty sure more guys would use protection,
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by gshyne(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ pharoh

Yea the story sounds damn ficticious. That story was professionally written init grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by gshyne(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
The story is a strong reminder for all those times man is very tempted to be carried away in the heat of the moment. Nothin like a condom or 2 sef if only for the peace of mind. lipsrsealed
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Drunk: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
Pharoh:

When did you go for this HIV test?
Is it before your first year or what?
if it was your first year then how did this guy gave it to you when you met him in your third year?
What are you still doing in school by now if you were in your third year in 2006?
Did you take the test for a masters or post graduate course you are about to start?

Your story is full of contradictions my friend so it is just a bull story and the lesson you are trying to simply pass if for guys to start zipping up or using a rain coat [/color]

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I think i agree to this
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by tunjiajayi: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
angry this is so sad
that girl is so callous and i think she should be severly punished under some sort of law statute.
cos she deliberately set out to wreck this havoc.
i dont have any aota of sympathy for her, she should be stoned to death.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Drunk: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
ayobase:

DAMN!
Thats my school!
Hope I am on the safe side sha!

Who can this girl be?
abi na, !

Yes! Na, So, have you checked your status?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by agathamari(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
wasnt there a guy in the us a while back who did the same thing and was sentanced to attempted murder?

this child should go to jail for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain / What Is Difference Between A Chemist And A Pharmacist? / COVID-19 Update For January 1 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.