Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him (45326 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia11:
OUr bloggers have lost it. Blogging about the most tribal nonsense.
trivial u mean Silly jobless bloggers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
LMAO the girl wants him to enter her trap too! I see you babe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by danigbo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
I know what to bel8ive. When they mentioned SR Sahara Reporters. I smelt blackmail !

1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by ogene007: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
GameGod:
Daddy wey dey lick oloshos like lollipop grin
Are you sure? What if it is proven that the lady had been lying all the while? How would you now feel about this silly post. Learn to be patient before jumping on the bandwagon of potential fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by euchariadavid(f): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
I believe you Papa,their plans to tarnish your image Sir wont work becos he that is in you is greater,
Even Mama is prettier than the so-called Steph
They go tired.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by luckydion(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
this is trash....... That allegation, I believed to be from the pit of Hell to make sure those with waving Faith fail and swave to the Devil.

It's to too raw to be true.....

Not really Every mosquito needs mosquito net..... I suggest u treat/trash it with Prayers/Wisdom.....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by holycrest(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
lalasticlala:
Ever since singer Stephanie Oboto came up with her heavy accusations against Apostle Suleman, many don't know what to believe again.

Some think the pastor is innocent, they see it as a case of blackmail being sponsored by a group of people to tarnish his image.

Others also think that the pastor is very much guilty of the accusations. They have blasted him.

But this young lady believes that the pastor is innocent and has come out openly to support him. She wrote :

"I believe u daddy! No weapon fashioned against u will prosper"

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/838807549306626049
U
U nor know ur papa?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by GameGod(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
ogene007:

Are you sure? What if it is proven that the lady had been lying all the while? How would you now feel about this silly post. Learn to be patient before jumping on the bandwagon of potential fake news.
Seriously? Fake news ke

https://www.nairaland.com/3668570/pic-lady-being-accused-blackmail#54355278
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by neocortex: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Just another sheep being led to the slaughter.
Congregant will say anything to protect their pastor and church.
I remember how some parents defended the catholic priest who
sexually abused their children.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by obailala(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why does the girl look like someone who has received video calls too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol not every mosquitoes need mosquito nets lol.... Nice quote o
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by breakeven: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
The only people who believe this blackmail against apostle Suleiman are the same people who believe buhari will make 1 naira to be 1 dollar. Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Daddy's weapon shall prosper in you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Alphamale2017(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nne5:
na wa oo. I don't know who to believe.
OK click like if you believe the apostle. And share if you believe the lady. embarassed
smart way of getting likes and share. lol.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by cinny(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
*My Premium Club (MPC)* (www.mypremiumclub.net Coming Today by 10:00 pm)

*MY PREMIUM CLUB* is a global networking organization that provides quite an exceptional and interesting platform for participants(PREMIERS) to break out of their financial prisons also, is geared towards creating a financially independent atmosphere for all PREMIERS just through a simple method of networking. As an open community, MPC provides that platform that aids her members to do a 'member to member' donation of just #20,000 and receiving #60,000 in return thereby achieving the sole goal of MPC.
Join this fantastic Club of PREMIERS now as we count down to the launching hour(10:00pm today, 7/3/2017) through www.mypremiumclub.net and start re-writing ur story
NOTE :
* NO Referrals
* 300% Return on Investment
*Auto Pairing
* A committed working team to solve your problem at any given time.
COMING TODAY 7/3/2017 BY 10:00PM!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Laple0541(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
From the day one apari (bald headed) conductor denied I didn't pay for transportation after paying him with my last card from Oshodi to Obalende, I'd sworn I will never trust an apari in my life again...But for this apari man of God, I no know what to say...May I leave judgement to God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Laple0541(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
cinny:
*My Premium Club (MPC)* (www.mypremiumclub.net Coming Today by 10:00 pm)

*MY PREMIUM CLUB* is a global networking organization that provides quite an exceptional and interesting platform for participants(PREMIERS) to break out of their financial prisons also, is geared towards creating a financially independent atmosphere for all PREMIERS just through a simple method of networking. As an open community, MPC provides that platform that aids her members to do a 'member to member' donation of just #20,000 and receiving #60,000 in return thereby achieving the sole goal of MPC.
Join this fantastic Club of PREMIERS now as we count down to the launching hour(10:00pm today, 7/3/2017) through www.mypremiumclub.net and start re-writing ur story
NOTE :
* NO Referrals
* 300% Return on Investment
*Auto Pairing
* A committed working team to solve your problem at any given time.
COMING TODAY 7/3/2017 BY 10:00PM!!!

You for wait small make the gullible ones recover small from MMM shocker now, isn't this coming too early?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Epatty(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Whether true or not, God has made him... God have used and is still using him to help many. Who are you to judge, who are you to cast a stone? When we're suppose to pray for the men of God, we are eager to see them fall. Haa!!! I can imagine how many will be punished by God... Sin or no sin, when it comes to men of God, allow God himself to deal with them, must you put every bad news on your head? It's time we grow up o. When Christians were been killed in Southern kaduna, how many men of God publicly and wholly condemned the act. I just see this as a way of announcing the man of God again. If you'd followed one of his programmes, he said God told him the marine world will come for him.... God help us.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
luvmijeje:
So why are you opening a thread? is the babe a celebrity? Didn't you see a lot Nairalanders also supporting him?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by back2sender: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please where can i buy oloshos album? I heard from a little bird that it can be purchased in almega fire caban auchi Edo state. See as this useless man come dey give Edo bad name, The man needs to relocate to indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by AlmajiriAboki: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Plz go way. After d useless man dat u cal as ur Dad enjoyed Canadian meat. U d next
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by LordKushmann(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
From the girl's poise, you can tell she'd rather replace Stephanie Totobo. With lips like that, they'd eat each other out for days snuggled up somewhere in the Caymans. And the last time a woman called me daddy, I was postured behind her whilst she was on all fours. Wtf do you now want me to think?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Temysteve(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nne5:
na wa oo.
I don't know who to believe.

OK click like if you believe the apostle.
And share if you believe the lady. embarassed
both favour the apostle nah, coz d lady is also supporting d man.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Fisocoded(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is targeted @ destroying d man of God's image but his wife need to be corrected, she said "i know where dis is coming from, dose ladies are after my marriage" women and marriage wahala...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Omudia11: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yes, trivial..it was a typo.
ednut1:
trivial u mean Silly jobless bloggers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by ChisomDgreatest(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please who is lalasticlala
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by markwealth: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by pacesetter247(f): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kindly help post this to front page:

Are you struggling with depression or you know someone who is in a depressed state especially a teenager? For help on how to deal with depression: kindly click here: http://www.topteensclub.com/dealing-teen-depression/

cc: seun
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by onos1979(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
Enough of this already.....

Everyone connected to this drama is just wrong

A pastor having an affair outside wedlock while still having the mind to talk back...

Shame on him...

This dumbhead is even supporting him

Get yourself a brain lady

#freeTheSheeple
make that your big mouth no put you for trouble one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.