Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,760 members, 7,948,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... (931 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by fineboynl(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
if you tell her sweet things like how beautiful, how sweet and how you miss her, she said you are washing her but when you stop or don't at all. she said you are not caring and don't love her.
Re: If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
OK
Re: If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
shocked

Re: If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by fineboynl(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
are you guys booking space or what? seun lalasticlala
Re: If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by zyzxx(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
fineboynl:
how you guys booking space or what? seun lalasticlala
please don't kill someone with this your English
Re: If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
The rate at which kids gain access to the internet these days is just alarming.
Re: If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by FlyAlways: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
I have Payoneer Mastercard with U.S Bank account for Sale ..Interested persons should mention or quote me.
Re: If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Moderation is key, padawan. Ovedoing it is what makes it sound insincere.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / How Can A Shy Guy Overcome His 'shyness' / The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.