Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Grand Lead Heritage - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grand Lead Heritage (44426 Views)

Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | / Grand Lead Heritage / Customer Service Representative Recruitment At Grand Lead Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by morichy(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2018
morichy:
here is mine..same venue
Dear Applicant, 

Bliss initiatives is a consulting firm and offers various Entrepreneurial services and  based on your application for the post of "Graduate trainee" you have been shortlisted for an oral interview on TUES 08/05/18 at last floor university press building, plot 5 funmec b/s Acme, Ikeja Lagos by 10am. Pls do ensure to dress corporately. 

NB: come along with your Cv & a copy of the printout of this mail to ensure confidentiality 

Call 07085874161 for any info 

Best regards, 

Blisscareers 
nairalanders please help check this out... can't afford wasting my money for transport all the way from calabar to Lagos only to find out it's GNLD.. e go too vex me...
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Bkaylore(f): 12:46am On May 10, 2018
morichy:
nairalanders please help check this out... can't afford wasting my money for transport all the way from calabar to Lagos only to find out it's GNLD.. e go too vex me...

please did you go? Got a mail dis afternoon same exactly location. But diffrent company name and diffrent contact number. I need someone to say something.
DEAR APPLICANT,

RECRUITMENT_HR_MCL is a consulting firm and offer Entrepreneurial Services.

Based on your application for the post of "Customer Service Officer"
You have been shortlisted for an oral interview on Thursday 10/05/18 at last floor university press building plot 5,fumec b/s Acme,IkejaLagos by 10am.

NB: Come along with your Cv &a copy of the print out of this mail to ensure confidentiality.

Call 08030832748. For any info.

Bestregards
recruitment_hr_mcl
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by bobfecko(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2018
Who else got this message pls, Hw genue is it?

DEAR APPLICANT,

You have been shortlisted for an oral interview on Thursday 10/05/18 at last floor university press building plot 5,fumec b/s Acme,IkejaLagos by 10am.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Emmatik(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2018
It's fake...GNLD

bobfecko:
Who else got this message pls, Hw genue is it?

DEAR APPLICANT,

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Emmatik(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2018
It's GNLD...Don't go

Bkaylore:

please did you go? Got a mail dis afternoon same exactly location. But diffrent company name and diffrent contact number. I need someone to say something.
DEAR APPLICANT,

NB: Come along with your Cv &a copy of the print out of this mail to ensure confidentiality.

Bestregards
recruitment_hr_mcl
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by morichy(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
Bkaylore:

DEAR APPLICANT,

Bestregards
recruitment_hr_mcl
i didn't oh...was told it's GNLD.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by superemmy(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2018
Emmatik:
It's fake...GNLD

My brother help me confirm this one

Your Application to Careerhost as been received.

We are pleased to inform you that your Application/ CV information with us matches the request of one of our client;

To this effect, You are hereby INVITED for an Oral/ Writing Assessment with our Human Resources(HR) Team for one of the following post:

* Customer Service Representative.
* Business Development Officer.
* Public/ Business Administrator.
* Graduate Trainer.

Time: 10:00am Prompt

Venue: Plot 5, Voda Paint plc,University Press House,off Adeniyi Jones, Ogba road.Lagos.

Date: Monday 21th, May 2018.

NB: Come along with an updated copy of your CV and be puntual as lateness will not be tolerated inside.

Regards,
careerhostnaija@gmail.com
+234-705-287-7805.

Confidentiality: This communication is only for the use of the addresses. It may contain information which is legally privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute or disseminate this communication or any attachments to anyone other than the addressee or use the information it contains. If you receive this communication in error, please inform us by telephone at once. Tel: +234-705-287-7805

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack ofsecurity when e-mailing us
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by IrewumiO(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2018
superemmy:

My brother help me confirm this one

Your Application to Careerhost as been received.

We are pleased to inform you that your Application/ CV information with us matches the request of one of our client;

To this effect, You are hereby INVITED for an Oral/ Writing Assessment with our Human Resources(HR) Team for one of the following post:

* Customer Service Representative.
* Business Development Officer.
* Public/ Business Administrator.
* Graduate Trainer.

Time: 10:00am Prompt

Venue: Plot 5, Voda Paint plc,University Press House,off Adeniyi Jones, Ogba road.Lagos.

Date: Monday 21th, May 2018.

NB: Come along with an updated copy of your CV and be puntual as lateness will not be tolerated inside.

Regards,
careerhostnaija@gmail.com
+234-705-287-7805.

Confidentiality: This communication is only for the use of the addresses. It may contain information which is legally privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute or disseminate this communication or any attachments to anyone other than the addressee or use the information it contains. If you receive this communication in error, please inform us by telephone at once. Tel: +234-705-287-7805

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack ofsecurity when e-mailing us
GNLD
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Braidsden(f): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Beware guys. They change name and tweak addresses all the time which an authentic and honest company would not do. Now they are:

"....Resource (RS) consulting Nig. As part of our selection process,
your interview has been scheduled................
at Plot 14, Block A, University Press House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road,
Ogba, Lagos....."

Same people, different formats angry
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by kehnton(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dear Applicant,
You have been invited to an oral assessment as a CUSTOMER
Relationship Officer at one of the selected centres in Lagos on 26TH June
Venues:Last floor university press building(VODA PAINT OFFICE) Fumec
bus-stop Adeniyi Jones Street Ikeja Lagos.
Time: 10:00 am prompt.
kindly come with this printed copy of this invitation and , your updated cv
as you will not be allowed in without it.
Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted
which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if
you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.
Confirm your attendance by respond to mail.
Best regards.

sent by email
Amakor Chimaobi <careserviceoutlet6_p87@indeedemail.com>
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Benzymoney: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
kehnton:
Dear Applicant,
You have been invited to an oral assessment as a CUSTOMER
Relationship Officer at one of the selected centres in Lagos on 26TH June
Venues:Last floor university press building(VODA PAINT OFFICE) Fumec
bus-stop Adeniyi Jones Street Ikeja Lagos.
Time: 10:00 am prompt.
kindly come with this printed copy of this invitation and , your updated cv
as you will not be allowed in without it.
Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted
which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if
you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.
Confirm your attendance by respond to mail.
Best regards.

sent by email
Amakor Chimaobi <careserviceoutlet6_p87@indeedemail.com>
BrDear Applicant,

We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Sales Representative scheduled for Tuesday 3rd July 2018 by 10am prompt, Kindly attend with copy of CV, 2 passport photographs and photocopy of all credentials with birth certificate in a file.
Office 5,University press building, funmec B/Stop,Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.

Best regards,
HR.
aidsden
:
Beware guys. They change name and tweak addresses all the time which an authentic and honest company would not do. Now they are:

"....Resource (RS) consulting Nig. As part of our selection process,
your interview has been scheduled................
at Plot 14, Block A, University Press House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road,
Ogba, Lagos....."

Same people, different formats angry

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Meme12: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Dear applicant,
You have been invited to an oral interview as a Customer Relation Officer at one of the selected centers in Lagos on 10th July 2018.

Venue: last floor university press building, Fumec bus stop ikeja Lagos.

Time: 10 am prompt.

kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation as you will no be allowed in without it.
thanks
Recruitment Team
STANDARDBASE CONSULT.
Note: You will meet the deputy managing Director/ Head of Human Resource of our client( ignite initiatives. website www.igniteinitiatives.org) after the oral interview for proper on-boarding process.

DIRECTION:
If you are coming from ikeja enter Keke going to ogba through adeniyi Jones ,tell driver you are dropping at university press building.
They are pure scam. Don't waste ur time. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Meme12: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2018
You are invited for your offer letter as GNLD In my house. Come along with a printed copy of this invite. Mumu people looking for who to waste his/her time with fake job advertisement online.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Meme12: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Do You want to die poor.instead u to use your brain and And understand with is going on. People are making millions u are talking rubbish. Igbo leady like u.am disappointed. U can send me your phone number let me chat u up in WhatsApp....there reply. Please ignore an invite from standardbase consultant
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Amatin: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls I got this invite for an interview and I think it's still the same GNLD people. But the mail's name was *premium initiatives*. With the same address...

Dear applicant,

In view of your application received via our online platform for the post of a Front Desk Officer,we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a written test and interview in our Business consulting Firm.

Your specific entry details are as below:-

Test time:- 10.00am
Date:- 17th July 2018
Venue:- End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bus stop, Ikeja.

Please ensure the following :
Updated CV
A passport photograph
A printout of your mail invite

You are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.
For more info visit: www.ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

Regards
HR Premium Initiatives

Pls guys what do u sincerely think?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by adetoro3(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
please, can this be through. I got the message this afternoon..

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!You have been shortlisted for an oral interview
with our human resources team on Wednesday 18th of July 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.
Address: 5 Resource press building, by fumec B/stop, opposite SBN end of Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and be ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Kelvin

Globalhitech

Contact Us: +2348181154701
            +2348164996770
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by golddealer(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amatin:
Pls I got this invite for an interview and I think it's still the same GNLD people. But the mail's name was *premium initiatives*. With the same address...

Dear applicant,

In view of your application received via our online platform for the post of a Front Desk Officer,we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a written test and interview in our Business consulting Firm.

Your specific entry details are as below:-

Test time:- 10.00am
Date:- 17th July 2018
Venue:- End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bus stop, Ikeja.

Please ensure the following :
Updated CV
A passport photograph
A printout of your mail invite

You are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.
For more info visit: www.ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

Regards
HR Premium Initiatives

Pls guys what do u sincerely think?
adetoro3:
please, can this be through. I got the message this afternoon..

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!You have been shortlisted for an oral interview
with our human resources team on Wednesday 18th of July 2018 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.
Address: 5 Resource press building, by fumec B/stop, opposite SBN end of Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and be ensure to come early as lateness will not be welcome.

Regards Mr. Kelvin

Globalhitech

Contact Us: +2348181154701
            +2348164996770

Ignytlite Initiatives <optimistwealth@gmail.com>
10:13 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

Dear Applicant,

You have been invited to an oral assessment at one of the selected centres in Lagos.

Date: 17th July 2018.

Venue: Last floor, university press building,fumec bus stop,acme road,Ikeja

Time: 10:00 AM

kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly. Confirm your attendance.

Best Regard,

Optimist Wealth

www.ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

DIRECTION:
From Ikeja enter tricycle to ogba through adeniyi jones tell the driver you are dropping at university press building

From agege take tricycle going to first gate alight at fumec bus stop then ask of university press building.

Got the above this evening.... NA THEM THEM grin grin grin grin
DIA FADA..
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by adetoro3(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
golddealer:

Got the above this evening.... NA THEM THEM grin grin grin grin DIA FADA..

you mean that global Hitech is also fake?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by golddealer(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
adetoro3:

you mean that global Hitech is also fake?

Yes please.. if you check from the beginning of the thread, you ll notice that the name keep changing but the address remains the same in different format.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin I have attended the interview for those fools... complete waste of time and money, after everything, they will still ask you to pay #3500 for one useless training kit.... foolish people
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by LammyBillionz(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Hello guys, (as at 2017)

angryBelieve me, angry when I say this.... angry angry angry

grandlead heritage is a spin off of practical bullshtako (bullshit). Imagine them starting off with questions of technical knowledge, customer service, logistics and customer management, then you see people bowing thinking hard to find answers to those questions.

Pens up, Up next, video presentations of fashola and few entrepreneurs. As that was not enough...then a dude with a big attitude waltz in after being invited on stage.

This gentleman started and few people stood up and waltz out like a boss they are. And so, the pep talk started, the gentleman made me remember all my experience with GNLD folks, wasting my tfare and time.

I remained, smiled at the individual, then he started bragging about his qualifications and all. His sugar coated mouth began, explaining his backup plan, contingency plan and retirement plans.

He said and I quote "I want to retire by age 30" having a landed property in ikorodu and begin tenancy.. I began to wonder how does this information help us discern the job specification.

I was invited for graduate trainee position, and others were invited for other positions by different referrals.

I left, then a friend on nairaland whom I met there prior to our communications and meet up plans in the previous day, told me they requested for money, which became clear that this individuals are looking for loyal, daft, jobfull people to feel their pockets for training kits and begin marketing jobs.

So tell me isn't this GNLD!!!!!!!or what ever they discribe themselves as.

So I drew my conclusion as tfare wasted, time wasted = non-fruitful endeavor = useless COY. Ignore their SMS or emails and search for other jobs. They even have a shitty website with no specificity as they also post jobs of other firms.

#DECLINE EVERY INVITATION FROM grandlead heritage as it isn't a legitimate job placement.

Thank you for reading.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Darkseid(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
DEAR ***** ******,

GLOBAL LEAD HALE is an entrepreneurial firm that handles all HR functions, including outsourcing, recruitment, man power training, executive development and talent management for organizations.

Based on your application with us , you have been shortlisted for an oral interview with the Head of human resource(HRM).

Time: 9:30am.

Date: Thursday 19/07/2018

Address: 5 Adeniyi Jones off Oando Bus Stop ACME Road Adeniyi jones ogba Lagos.

Come along with your CV

Regards,
HRM GLOBAL LEAD HALE

Ikeja Branch.

Ikeja Lagos

I've been searching for global lead Hale and I still can't find any thing. global lead Hale = GLH = grand lead heritage.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Onyimaticss(f): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please peeps...help me check out this consulting firm. Emerald Consult

I actually applied for this but they didn't specify the company they are recruiting for.

Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, August 7th 2018

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

Emerald Consult

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Emmatik(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
GNLD.....100% scam

Onyimaticss:

I actually applied for this but they didn't specify the company they are recruiting for.

Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

Emerald Consult

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Eritob(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Have you gone for their interview before?
Emmatik:
GNLD.....100% scam

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Onyimaticss(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Emmatik:
GNLD.....100% scam

Wow....Thank you @Emmatik
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by omotinuolaji: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Hi, I got the same message and I have been searching everywhere online for a clue about them but I can't find any. I want to be sure because I will be coming from Ibadan.

Onyimaticss:

Dear Applicant,

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

Emerald Consult

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Onyimaticss(f): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
omotinuolaji:
Hi, I got the same message and I have been searching everywhere online for a clue about them but I can't find any. I want to be sure because I will be coming from Ibadan.

Been hearing they are fake. But you can risk it though. That's if your heart permits you.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Guyz,they've changed their names to Global Lead Tech. Please,let's be careful. I just got a mail from them last night and I decided to run the invite via nairaland to confirm if it's genuine.

Did anyone also get a mail from them concerning interview on Wednesday 15/08/2018
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by nenye04(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Date: Tuesday, August 14th 2018

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

Emerald Consult

Genuine or nah
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by nenye04(f): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Did you go?
omotinuolaji:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.