Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. (1181 Views)

You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Vangalee: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please Good people,of nairaland,I need your financial help,I just finished serving,last year November,I saved up,Its almost finished now,Due to interview movement,from ib to lagos,akwa ibom,as well,all was off,now,I finally want to go into transportation business,Bike is too dangerous,i wanna buy a korope,which is 500-650,thousand,but am having,less than 200k,God bless You....
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by dacblogger: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Find another thing to do then...since your money is nt enough
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
****Sigh**** smiley
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmm. You have about N200k shocked Find something to do with that. There are lots of people who are looking for that amount you have right now.
Don't go and hustle be looking for free money up and down. Your mate is doing shoe maker to gather more money.

Dey there dey find person whey go epp you undecided
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by xynerise: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vangalee:
Please Good people,of nairaland,I need your financial help,I just finished serving,last year November,I saved up,Its almost finished now,Due to interview movement,from ib to lagos,akwa ibom,as well,all was off,now,I finally want to go into transportation business,Bike is too dangerous,i wanna buy a korope,which is 500-650,thousand, but am having,less than 200k God bless You....

Some people don't have up to N10,000 and they are surviving. Oga, if you want to be a useless man as you threatened, you have my permission.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by madone: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Some people don't have up to N10,000 and they are surviving. Oga, if you want to be a useless man as you threatened, you have my permission.
abi
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Nnfe(f): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nawa oo..when me I'm looking for ₦20k :-/
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by madone: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vangalee:
Please Good people,of nairaland,I need your financial help,I just finished serving,last year November,I saved up,Its almost finished now,Due to interview movement,from ib to lagos,akwa ibom,as well,all was off,now,I finally want to go into transportation business,Bike is too dangerous,i wanna buy a korope,which is 500-650,thousand,but am having,less than 200k,God bless You....
https://www.nairaland.com/3668858/what-turn-20k-millions you see another young person like you?
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Jodha(f): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kk.. Next
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by xynerise: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
madone:
abi

Yes na. My permission is my contribution grin
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by madone: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Yes na. My permission is my contribution grin
if the guy can borrow me that money let me add it to my investment I ll give him back 230k by may
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by xynerise: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
madone:
if the guy can borrow me that money let me add it to my investment I ll give him back 230k by may

Na MMM be the investment? grin
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by REIIGN(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Wickid!!! cheesy

Cc; Savagefinder
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Vangalee: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Don't go and hustle be looking for free money up and down. Your mate is doing shoe maker to gather more money.

Shoe maker?ok sir
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Vangalee: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nnfe:
Nawa oo..when me I'm looking for ₦20k :-/

what do u wanna use it for?
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by madone: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Na MMM be the investment? grin
no nah some good business. But I ll pls ask any body to help him out. There suffer I this country even sef that money may not even reach him. Me I can give him 2k if we have 50 person giving him 2k that Is another 100k he can buy higher purchase and start. Pls if u can help him quote me last plan how we can do it. I really feel for him Sha. But if he no fit work a business consultant here should pls speak up let's help this guy.
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by sEGXY2(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Too many scammers these days! everybody that ain't you wants to scam you

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ever since the emergence of the philanthropist finalboss1, peeps be begging money anyhow...some even go as far as creating new moniker just to beg for money....nigerian youth and laziness...also, ever since victor ikpeba introduced nairabet the no of lazy youths prevailed the more...con see under 18 wey dey forecast game, you go fear...i just smh for this our generation.
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by ghost3040: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
AND I AM LOOKING FOR JUST N5 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by TrapHedges(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why all the harsh words now?

Op just manage what you have for now..you can start a small kiosk and also keep applying.. From your kiosk youll raise a lil money to make expenses for your job seeking runs and all

hope this helps tho
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by TrapHedges(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
Ever since the emergence of the philanthropist finalboss1, peeps be begging money anyhow...some even go as far as creating new moniker just to beg for money....nigerian youth and laziness...also, ever since victor ikpeba introduced nairabet the no of lazy youths prevailed the more...con see under 18 wey dey forecast game, you go fear...i just smh for this our generation.

lol easy abeg before my game go cut cool
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
MMM tinzs cheesy
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol easy abeg before my game go cut cool
He don cut alreadycheesy
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by TrapHedges(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
He don cut alreadycheesy
lol when ii nak i go holla at you
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by midehi2(f): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

you harsh ooo
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by AfroSamurai: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vangalee:
Frankly, your 200K is enough for you to start a bike (okada) business. All this bike is dangerous doesn't matter. You can ride safe. It starts with you, never forget. Beside, most times it pays to start small. Trust me on this.
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
midehi2:

you harsh ooo
There is no easy way to the truth without being sentimental
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by midehi2(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

There is no easy way to the truth without being sentimental
ok ooo
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by Nnfe(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vangalee:

what do u wanna use it for?
Just to survive in skool nah..exams are fast approaching grin
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol when ii nak i go holla at you
No wahala, na diamond bank i dey bank withgrin
Re: Mr Seun&blessed Nairalanders,please Help Me,not To Be A Useless Man. by TrapHedges(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
No wahala, na diamond bank i dey bank withgrin

hahaha confam

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Gay; He Wouldn't Even Let Us Cuddle. / See The Beautiful Photo Of Eminiem's Daughter - See Photo / An Internet Romance Scam Took An Unexpected Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.