Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org (704 Views)

My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by GistMeInfo: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
MintCash is said to be a 2:1 Matrix donation and mutual aid fund scheme for members to help each other efficiently. By using this scheme, members gives and receives donations from each other.

- Launched on the 6th of March, 2017.
- As at the time of writing this review, it has over 250 active members.
- Mintcash is COMODO SSL Secured.
- It is said to have the best SMS integration: SMS integration that bypasses MTN's Do Not Disturb Feature.
-The system Algorithm is said to be made in such a way that Users from one plan can be paired to receive from other plans so as to avoid unnecessary delays.
- 24/7 Support to attend to Complaints.
- 15% Referral Commission

Below are their Plans:

BASIC LEVEL
Minimum Deposit ₦10,000
Maximum Deposit ₦10,000
Growth Interest:100%
Cashout Time: On or before 24hrs

- I registered this morning and got their "Welcome to Mintcash" SMS
- Pairing is very slow at the Moment. This usually happens when PH is far more than GH.
- I PHed this morning (Basic Package) to check out the site & I'm yet to be paired.
- More details to follow as they arrive.

You could check them out & give your testimonies here with me.

Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by aggen: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sounds good.
Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by aggen: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Op, have u been merged to pay out now?
Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by GistMeInfo: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nope...still waiting patiently. Will update when I've have been merged.
Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by GistMeInfo: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Holla...the Picture says it all.
Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by Bode69(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'll like to join, but want to be sure of where my money is going. Further Update will be greatly appreciated @op
Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by GistMeInfo: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
You could ask & I will tell you the little I know or you could visit their FAQ or even send message to their support.
Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
GistMeInfo:
You could ask & I will tell you the little I know or you could visit their FAQ or even send message to their support.
check out empirepay dot org. They are just like this...secured, SMS feature blah blah blah. At the end?
SCAM SCAM SCAM

1 Like

Re: A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org by GistMeInfo: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
sneider9:
check out empirepay dot org. They are just like this...secured, SMS feature blah blah blah. At the end?
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Couldn't agree with u more. But life itself is a risk. That's why we do some of the things we do.

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency! Get 1,354% Return On Your Investment After 29 Days Or Less: / Real Estate Investment Opportunities With 600k And Less Than 1million Naira / Use Your Status To Earn More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.