Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Pearls Of Love (episode 16) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode 16) (270 Views)

Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Pearls Of Love (episode 19) / Pearls Of Love (episode 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode 16) by ACKCITY: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
'Nobody should move', I said to Ann and the kids. "Kelp calm"

Peter and Pat held my legs very firmly. I'm sure their eyes were shot too. Situations like this makes you know the worth of your close ones.

I didn't speak, I was watching every move the man made. I knew he wasn't alone, and just then, three others came out from other rooms, one was .45 pistol, while the others had automatic guns rifles.

'What do you want?' Ann spoke up.

And that was one of my problems with her, too bold even in circumstances that you shouldn't display boldness even if you are a natural bold builder. She knows not fear once it has to do with her right. But I had told her several times that you don't claim right with thugs, with crooks and armed robbers. I wouldn't be able to watch anybody hurt her.

'Hey Ann', I stopped her, calculating every move the first man was taking towards us.

'Yes what do you want?" I asked the man boldly.

'Money', he replied.

'Money- how much?' I asked. I easily get fed-up with people riding over me.

"You must have a lot", he said.

"I don't, but I want you out of my house".

The man laughed, a very thundering laughter, and I hated him even more, they were cheap crooks, they were only lucky to be in possession of guns. I wished my family wasn't there; I would have put up a fight with them, but here, with my wife and kids, no, I couldn't do that and risk one of them being shot.

'How much do you want?' I asked authoritatively and anger in my voice this time.

'Don't talk to me in that manner" he said forcing the gun to my head.

Read more >>http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/03/pearls-of-love-episode-16.html

(1) (Reply)

Whatever You Do / Rose Of The Day / How To Help In An Abused Relationship Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.