Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Thrift Contribution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thrift Contribution (848 Views)

I Need Candid Contribution On My Lost Files I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thrift Contribution by Ay04z(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
is there any android app for thrift contribution...
Re: Thrift Contribution by madgoat(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Thrift Contribution by app4sms: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2017
YES,

SmartTeller is a mobile and web application designed for field staff of microfinance institutions and is custom-built to innovate and automate field operations and transactions of microfinance institutions.

The mobile version of SmartTeller ensures an on-the-go Teller transaction where the teller credits the customer's account right before the customer after collecting the cash, the customer also receives an alert. so the customer is rest assured that the money is save. Welcome to SmartTeller.

The app, instead of the old traditional method(manual) introduces a new automated and efficient method of collection on http://smartteller.iqgenius.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost Files On Your Android Phone / All Time Best Android Games With Active Download Links / How To Spot An Original Infinix From The Fake One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.