Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,557 members, 7,926,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Do You Stop Arbitrary Airtime Top Up By Network Provider using mobile app? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Stop Arbitrary Airtime Top Up By Network Provider using mobile app? (387 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Stop Arbitrary Airtime Top Up By Network Provider using mobile app? by Rayd502(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
I attempted crediting my airtel line this morning using my bank mobile app,however due to network challenge the transaction was not successful.Like an hour later when I reckon network was stable I started receiving alerts every 5mins crediting my line with #500 airtime.
These alerts kept on coming till it got to #5000.I immediately called my bank's customer care,the Rep explained it happens sometimes when there is no reconciliation btw the bank and the network provider due to a glitch in the system.And that there's little they can do except to stop funds from leaving or entering my account,something I can't afford at the moment.
The funny thing is that,there is no deduction in my account balance.Now I have #18000 airtime on my phone.Wetin I wan use am do? Has it happened to anyone and how did you go about it? Meanwhile my phone is switched off for the time being.

cc:Lalasticlala
Re: How Do You Stop Arbitrary Airtime Top Up By Network Provider using mobile app? by Jabioro: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Eyah!!! Sell it.. if you know how to use me2u airtel ..Abi better still you can call our London base President .Honestly we believe you more than BMC staff. Sorri
Re: How Do You Stop Arbitrary Airtime Top Up By Network Provider using mobile app? by Gentlevin: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
@poster. Dont sell it oooo. just keep using ur airtime normally. cos if u sell it, u never might know wen ur account will be deducted. Network pple and their prob. Sometimes one may buy credit like dat and never get it but wil be deducted from ur bank acct. But which bank is dat?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Ensure Your Smartphone Always Functions Like Brand New / Camera For Sale 24k Abuja / Finally Android Surpass Windows As World’s Most Used Operating System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.