Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (88899 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by dam007(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2017
lirusehn:

broh you are a joke undecided

How do your 'girlfriends' cope? undecided
men be going 4hrs and he's yarning dust!
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by midehi2(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Vicolan:

Lolzzz u naughty....So u can't endure it too?
grin
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by CArt(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Man pass man. A real man doesn't need more than 20 minutes to make a woman cries for help unless she is on drugs. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by Chimaritoponcho: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2017
bayocanny:

Oga, this is not a mater of forming or whatever you might call it. Am not talking of non-stop thrusting but the overall action atimes is over an 1hr.
I've been seeing all ur rantings and keeping quiet since..oga wetin u dey feel like ,go carry trophy na. lie lie lie lie
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by captainking(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

agreed, that was the point some of us are making..if by 30 minutes you mean pre-intimacy, mouth action and Penetration combined, then good..but to say one can thrust in and out of a woman for 30 minutes nonstop is practically impossible.. for the thruster and the 'thrustee'.
hahaha aha aha.. You are funny.. My guy.. There are lots of guys that can last way more dan 30 mins of pure Penetration without enhancements.. This I tell u.. Let me break it to you.. Have lasted for 1hr..40 mins or so.. Of Penetration... So.. It's very possible
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by arsenic33(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by alaskido(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2017
May the good Lord never allow me to meet this kind of girl. For wetin, 2 hours of sex? You want to kill person pickin? Na wetin I go dey do on top of woman for 2 hours? I dey craze? Na food? I want to build house inside there? This girl na devil go soda that place wey you dey take hold men captive for more that 2 hours. So many men must have died through this girls passage way o.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by arsenic33(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2017
captainking:
hahaha aha aha.. You are funny.. My guy.. There are lots of guys that can last way more dan 30 mins of pure Penetration without enhancements.. This I tell u.. Let me break it to you.. Have lasted for 1hr..40 mins or so.. Of Penetration... So.. It's very possible
shocked
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by bayocanny: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

I've been seeing all ur rantings and keeping quiet since..oga wetin u dey feel like ,go carry trophy na. lie lie lie lie
Your post is very offensive and I won't take that from you ok. Am not "ranting", read all my comments all over again and try as much as possible to discern it you will definitely understand what my arguments is all about.

Good Afternoon.
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by alaskido(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2017
captainking:

Jesus, you were on the girl for 1 hour, 40 minutes? How did the girl feel. I bet she felt all sore and exhausted. You wicked sha. You want to kill someone's daughter. He who fights and run away lives to fight another day even better. So my guy take it easy so you or the girl will not visit heaven fast. Under this recession when men hardly eat 3 square meal and you are talking of lasting 1hr, 40m on a woman with empty stomach abi.
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by oluwasegun007(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2017
midehi2:

why? u wan marry me tongue

are you available grin
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by midehi2(f): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2017
oluwasegun007:

are you available grin
cheesy cheesy not available
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by Obinwanne123: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Na so person go they carry mouth scare husband away
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by oluwasegun007(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2017
midehi2:

Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2017
captainking:
it takes almost that amount of time to travel from Abia state to Enugu state..so you were thrusting into a woman for the duration of my entire trip from aba through umuahia through okigwe to Enugu?? taaaa!
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by segzyogondus(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Even animals or person wen dey on drug go know say this girl plan na to destroy people life and destiny
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by harffie(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Ighoga898:
I doubt 30 minutes is even possible without enhancements..
It's possible bro..
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by cuedish: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
REIIGN:

You're pro-actively dumb. If you're not, then go back to where you first quoted me, read it carefully and understand it. Then come back here and repent of your foolishness.

idiota GO AND HANG YOURSELF.
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by johnny2013(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=2hrs! i wan die ni :
you wey I know? you last pass 5 hrs sef. Na so we the hear. person neat you now e no go know himself again because of your hard work. I hail o[color=#990000][quote author=2hrs! i wan die ni :
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by johnny2013(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=2hrs! i wan die ni :
you wey I know? you last pass 5 hrs sef. Na so we the hear. person neat you now e no go know himself again because of your hard work. I hail o[color=#990000][quote author=2hrs! i wan die ni :
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
midehi2:

you mean network busy or try again later grin
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by Unclerukus: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Okuda:

you folks are coming here to try to form masculinity..but deep down inside you know the truth! 30mins non stop thumping is impossible without enhancement!
Bro, it's all about training your mind not to get too excited. I last up to 20 mins for the first round, the next round takes a lot more time, around the 40 minutes mark.if a condom is used, it takes even longer. I don't use enhancements, feel they are detrimental long term. Just eat lot of vegetables and unripe plantain, stay away from sugar.
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by midehi2(f): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
robosky02:

you mean network busy or try again later grin
cheesy
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by eightsin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lmfao that reply tho. Savage!
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by Okuda(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Unclerukus:
Bro, it's all about training your mind not to get too excited. I last up to 20 mins for the first round, the next round takes a lot more time, around the 40 minutes mark.if a condom is used, it takes even longer. I don't use enhancements, feel they are detrimental long term. Just eat lot of vegetables and unripe plantain, stay away from sugar.

unripe plantain? I heard that ginger na fire! Yea I agree with you that excitement get you to come quickly.
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by robosky02(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
midehi2:

cheesy

talk your mind naa oh grin
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by robosky02(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
midehi2:

cheesy

1. Single and happy

2. Single and Flirting

3. Single and Searching

4. Taken and Happy

5. Taken but Not Satisfied

6. Ultimate cheater

7. Forever alone

Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by midehi2(f): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
robosky02:

1. Single and happy

2. Single and Flirting

3. Single and Searching

4. Taken and Happy

5. Taken but Not Satisfied

6. Ultimate cheater

7. Forever alone

@ d bolded grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by Vicolan: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
midehi2:
grin

U beta talk ooo #Lol
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by captainking(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
alaskido:

Jesus, you were on the girl for 1 hour, 40 minutes? How did the girl feel. I bet she felt all sore and exhausted. You wicked sha. You want to kill someone's daughter. He who fights and run away lives to fight another day even better. So my guy take it easy so you or the girl will not visit heaven fast. Under this recession when men hardly eat 3 square meal and you are talking of lasting 1hr, 40m on a woman with empty stomach abi.
Hahaha I. First off.. I don't straff on empty stomach.. And.. She wanted to know my prowess.. So she was game.. And I enjoyed every bit of it Shaa... She dey capable nah...

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by captainking(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
arsenic33:

You're on point. No enhancement but it takes me longer time to ejaculate. I'm yet to finish a 2nd round successfully without the bae been worn out
you are right.. But.. It Dint come easy.. I learnt how to last as long as that... With cd.. First round.. I barely cum.. No second round cos some ladies can't take it.. But without cd.. I can cum but wud still delay it..
Re: Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" by captainking(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

it takes almost that amount of time to travel from Abia state to Enugu state..so you were thrusting into a woman for the duration of my entire trip from aba through umuahia through okigwe to Enugu?? taaaa!
hahhaaha
My brother.. It's a skill this learnt oo... It Dint come by magic..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.