Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) (65149 Views)

Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2017
The agitation will not stop folks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by ib22003(m): 4:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerian Separatists

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Lightening: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2017
almarthins:

The man who sacrifice igbos for Biafra died not even wanting to fly d flag again. Some of u can't paid d price ojukwu paid. Most of the people shouting biafa!!! Today weren't even born then, ur elders didn't even give a Bleep about another round of blood shed that might occur. Most importantly, insulting other tribes when they aren't concern about ur agitation is like wakening a sleeping giant.

May I remind u Igbo's ur action in the 60's awaken the northern region. Ur people insulted dem by killing two most important northern figure in one day, an operation which was further hijacked by another high ranking officer, aguiyi ironsi. Unfortunately, d Modern Igbo youth are following d foot step of their fathers. One wrong move, one misguilded step.. . u can be sure of another woe.

Historian pls leave us alone. Wetin be your utu in this matter?

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Angel1696: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Gay biafran.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by glacswhite: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2017
bantudra:
me,am more interested in aba...

is it easy to start a business in aba as a urhobo guy?? undecided undecided...that place has alot of chances... undecided undecided

Just Bend Down and if u have some money then u are good to go...
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by kingzizzy: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2017
enuelsmith:
Biafra died the same moment Ojukwu gave up, and flee to Cote d ivoire,after allowing thousands of innocent souls to be killed. Its of no point to keep agitating for a dream or vision that died long ago, as no amount of protests, displays can resurrect it. This is high time all hands must be on deck to support the progress and development of our dear country Nigeria, with no hope of secession. I am always proud to be a Nigerian

Our dear country? Who told you it is your country? This is a country created by Federick Lugard. Did you ask his pernission before caiming his creation as your country?

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Fx55(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2017
uncleade:
The more people see biafra as a joke, the more they make fun of it. Only biafra flag can be use as a skirt and worn by a man.
It is a thing of pride to flaunt your colours. Are you proud of flaunting the Nigerian flag?

Do you see the joy on the faces of Beyonce and her Destiny's Child group? Biafrans are forever proud to flaunt their colours. Nigeria is dead and there's nothing to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Fx55(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2017
uncleade:
The more people see biafra as a joke, the more they make fun of it. Only biafra flag can be use as a skirt and worn by a man.
More...

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by shiimah: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2017
bantudra:
you people like reading problems into things were their is none........

he is not disturbing nobody....

sooo..whats una problem with that...??...

ofcouse the useless ipobians will use it for cheap propaganda..

but who realy takes ipob serious nowadays.....

we dont have problems with biafrans...ipobians are the people pissing us off!!!... angry angry angry angry
Buhari's administration takes IPOB very serious.... you are a nobody so u wont understand the headache FG is having at the mention of that name...

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by chccho(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Confused set of people!!!!
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2017
dainformant:
This is serious! A hardcore pro-Biafra supporter is currently trending on Facebook after he wore this attire to Diamond bank located at Agbani road in Enugu state. The young man who was all smiles as he posed for the camera -caused a scene as all eyes were on him due to his unusual outfit..

See below how different online users have reacted to this.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-what-hardcore-pro-biafra-supporter.html
Personally, i never see any serious contribution of these ipobian to Nigeria Economy other than to import fake products and junkies to the country. They're not President or V/President making vital decision for the country. Since democracy returned. The only time ipobian man head Army, Boko haram have free days, killing people. I don't think there is any important commodity Coming frm there side that Nigerian cannot do without. For example, if they go now, what are we going to suffer or lack? I don't see it. And if calabar and River state refuse to go with them, so, there country become landlocked country. And will still depend on Lagos port to import there fakky fakky parts. #UsellessBiafra.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Goldienana(f): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Is that bank ur family business why are u sounding like u won? Everything will fall I good place. Small small we will get there. Brother please don't push us inside fire yet.

igwebuike01:

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2017
wasuka14:

Personally, i never see any serious contribution of these ipobian to Nigeria Economy other than to import fake products and junkies to the country. They're not President or V/President making vital decision for the country. Since democracy returned. The only time ipobian man head Army, Boko haram have free days, killing people. I don't think there is any important commodity Coming frm there side that Nigerian cannot do without. For example, if they go now, what are we going to suffer or lack? I don't see it. And if calabar and River state refuse to go with them, so, there country become landlocked country. And will still depend on Lagos port to import there fakky fakky parts. #UsellessBiafra.
so they told you that Igbo land is the 5 eastern state, whereas am an Igbo man from Rivers state Etche LGA in particular... oya no waste time, lie down and collect your own! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2017
wasuka14:

we have Igweocha and Igwenga! so what are you talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by enuelsmith: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
kingzizzy:

Our dear country? Who told you it is your country? This is a country created by Federick Lugard. Did you ask his pernission before caiming his creation as your country?
Regardless of whoseover gave us the nomenclature, Nigeria. One fact remains, this is our home

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2017
myright:
you dare not try this prior to the emergence of NK. He has emboldened so many people to the extent that our people now fly Biafra flag in Abuja
See Lies, Abuja ke are u dat daft to call Abuja, Biafra flag can only b flown in d yeast.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by femolii: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Osus people are just disgrasing themself with tag rags flag. Flag that killed over 3 000 000 this time around d flag will kill 6 000 000 OSUS.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by kingzizzy: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2017
enuelsmith:
Regardless of whoseover gave us the nomenclature, Nigeria. One fact remains, this is our home

If it is our home "by force" then it is a home for some and a 'prison' for others. Those who are not happy with Nigeria should be left to go their way

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2017
femolii:
Osus people are just disgrasing themself with tag rags flag. Flag that killed over 3 000 000 this time around d flag will kill 6 000 000 OSUS.

An Afonja being true to his Igbophobic DNA.
And imbecilic Igbos tell me they want to share a nation with people with such mindset as Yolobas towards the Igbo?

Good a thing such Igbos are insignificant minority in Igboland whose votes won't make any difference during the referendum.

“Myself and The same UNICEF representatives
went on to convey something of what lay behind
this intransigence: “Among the large majority
hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most
vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the
Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills
will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated
from the human map".
Dr Conor cruise O’Bien , 21 December 1967 New
York Review

No Nigerian group was more vocal in calling for extermination of Ndiigbo in 1966-70, not even the Northerners that did most of the killing. And once again today, no Nigerian group is more vocal than Yolobas in calling for the extermination of Biafrans.

Things never change, the more they seem to change, the more they remain the same.

All an Igbo man need to understand Nigeria and Nigerian groups is a comprehensive study of the events that took place between 1966-70.
I laugh when silly Igbos say they have forgiven and moved forward on, what a bunch of delusional fellows.

You don't forgive people who feel no remorse about their evil actions towards you, but rather justifies them and threaten to do worse when the opportunity presents.

I'm archiving all these Yoloba call for extermination of Biafrans for future references, they will come in handy one day for the future Biafrans, when I'm long gone.

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by enuelsmith: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2017
kingzizzy:

If it is our home "by force" then it is a home for some and a 'prison' for others. Those who are not happy with Nigeria should be left to go their way
The earlier you bury this your Biafra's dream, the better it is for you to move forward. You got no option!
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by kingzizzy: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2017
enuelsmith:
The earlier you bury this your Biafra's dream, the better it is for you to move forward. You got no option!

We will bury it when yoy are prepared to bury the dream of Lord Lugard called Nigeria. Biafra is African creation, Nigeria is the creation of the white man.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Fx55:
It is a thing of pride to flaunt your colours. Are you proud of flaunting the Nigerian flag?

Do you see the joy on the faces of Beyonce and her Destiny's Child group? Biafrans are forever proud to flaunt their colours. Nigeria is dead and there's nothing to be proud of.

Lol! You want to kill Yolobas?

Hehe!

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Gbemini:
So if we decided to give you people independent is that how you will b wearing rapa for everywhere ?did people no civilize at all.

Your "ingilishi" na sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by femolii: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2017
THE MAN SHOW HIM SELF AS A MATURED OSU SON.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Thank God he wore it to NIGERIA Diamond Bank PLC and not Biafra Diamond PLC..the funny things he deal with Naira and kobo currency..
It is ''diamond bank plc''. And even aboki's deals with dollars even in this zoo. Anybody can deal in any currency that is legal tender. Moreover i have some pounds here with me, if u know what that means

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2017
His name is tajudeen mumudeen
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Ioannes:

Are they your nightmare? You seem to think about them, talk about them, and dream about them, yet you won't leave their cities and go back to your ancestral lands to go and form your beerfraud.

You see say you get problem.
Shaaatap tajudeen mumudeen!. parasite like u feeding on biafrans oil!.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Emycord: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2017
dainformant:
This is serious! A hardcore pro-Biafra supporter is currently trending on Facebook after he wore this attire to Diamond bank located at Agbani road in Enugu state. The young man who was all smiles as he posed for the camera -caused a scene as all eyes were on him due to his unusual outfit..

See below how different online users have reacted to this.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-what-hardcore-pro-biafra-supporter.html
unusual outfit abeg spare us that
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2017
bantudra:
you people like reading problems into things were their is none........

he is not disturbing nobody....

sooo..whats una problem with that...??...

ofcouse the useless ipobians will use it for cheap propaganda..

but who realy takes ipob serious nowadays.....

we dont have problems with biafrans...ipobians are the people pissing us off!!!... angry angry angry angry

Please who is the "us" in ur post?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Uncletony:

It is ''diamond bank plc''. And even aboki's deals with dollars even in this zoo. Anybody can deal in any currency that is legal tender. Moreover i have some pounds here with me, if u know what that means
I know it is Diamond Bank PLC.. I was trying to portrait an ironic picture.. it take an insight mind to digest..
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by buckdudebuck: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2017
almarthins:

The man who sacrifice igbos for Biafra died not even wanting to fly d flag again. Some of u can't paid d price ojukwu paid. Most of the people shouting biafa!!! Today weren't even born then, ur elders didn't even give a Bleep about another round of blood shed that might occur. Most importantly, insulting other tribes when they aren't concern about ur agitation is like wakening a sleeping giant.

May I remind u Igbo's ur action in the 60's awaken the northern region. Ur people insulted dem by killing two most important northern figure in one day, an operation which was further hijacked by another high ranking officer, aguiyi ironsi. Unfortunately, d Modern Igbo youth are following d foot step of their fathers. One wrong move, one misguilded step.. . u can be sure of another woe.
he is right because you just did what he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.