Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,912 members, 7,945,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Mysterious Nareepol Tree. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Mysterious Nareepol Tree. (938 Views)

Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Nareepol Tree. by Solidkay(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Message claims that attached photographs show the "Nareepol Tree " in Thailand - an amazing tree that grows fruit in the shape of women.
Another version claims the "naarilatha plant" grows in the Himalayas and only blooms with its woman shaped flowers once every twenty years.

Re: The Mysterious Nareepol Tree. by jimb(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mysterious things of the earth, guess researchers have not found out the uses for sure.
Re: The Mysterious Nareepol Tree. by subtlemee(f): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Am I suppose to belief this? I need more pics from different angles to be sure it's actually a fruit from the tree not a toy

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply And Fill Usa Visa Application Form / Dangerous White Powder Mailed With A Passport Led To Closure Of USA Embassy In A / Son Tra Peninsula In Danang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.