Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,286 members, 7,932,177 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! (1410 Views)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts To The Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa / Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by Naijiant: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Onyeama today rebuked Abike Dabiri-Erewa in public. This is seriously embarrassing for the FG, shows they are disjointed and highlights that Dabiri-Erewa does not really have a proper job.
Details: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/foreign-minister-onyeama-slams-abike-dabiri-erewa-dont-speak-nigeria/
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by success1smyn(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2017
k
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by spafu(m): 1:47am On Mar 08, 2017
E no kukuma concern me. Let me come and be going my thing, because i cannot come and go and kill myself over the useless bunch that make up the APC with a runaway President. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by anibi9674: 5:43am On Mar 08, 2017
a house divided against it self can not stand.
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by chriskosherbal(m): 5:57am On Mar 08, 2017
I don't care who is rebuking anybody, what I care about is how Nigeria can move forward and be better....so they should keep thier differences to themselves.
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by ican2020: 6:01am On Mar 08, 2017
This Man needs help fast
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by aljharem(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2017
Because the woman is more proactive than him.
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by bubu2019: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=spafu post=54374283]E no kukuma concern me. Let me come and be going my thing, because i cannot come and go and kill myself over the useless bunch that make up the APC with a runaway President. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew[/quo]slam abi slap,gaskiya slap for better.wetin i won carry slam do?
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by mr1759: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
abike the big mouthed Yoruba woman
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by Qmerit(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2017
anibi9674:
a house divided against it self can not stand.

So APC is divided against itself? And PDP is together Hehehehe
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Naijiant:
Onyeama today rebuked Abike Dabiri-Erewa in public. This is seriously embarrassing for the FG, shows they are disjointed and highlights that Dabiri-Erewa does not really have a proper job.
Details: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/foreign-minister-onyeama-slams-abike-dabiri-erewa-dont-speak-nigeria/

Abike should just resign honorably, she has no job to do. When she was the chairperson House Committee on Diaspora, she used to clash with Nnena Ukeje, "Chairperson House Committee on Foreign Affairs". Abike's post is simply a political reward
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by Naijiant: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
UltimatedeBest:

Abike should just resign honorably, she has no job to do. When she was the chairperson House Committee on Diaspora, she used to clash with Nnena Ukeje, "Chairperson House Committee on Foreign Affairs". Abike's post is simply a political reward
Well said.
Re: Foreign Minister Onyeama Slams Abike Dabiri-Erewa! by felicitywe(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Naijiant:
Abike need to understand that the Foreign Ministry is a big time ministry with highly respected diplomats who possessed season experiences.She should allow the ministry to pilot their affairs she should not dabble into it.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Needs Prayer! - FFK / Photo: Abia State Governor Standing Inside A Train Abroad! / Prez Buhari Achievements In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.