Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,512 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) (2337 Views)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by LVMedia: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Wow...This looks cool...I think the police force are now recruiting some hot ladies into thier force...Checkout this new Nigerian Police lady that will make your mouth to be watery...
I tink i will join the force very soon grin

Check the photos below;
http://legendvibes.com.ng

Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 4:24am On Mar 08, 2017
thnk God...op knws her...is she engaged? ?
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 08, 2017
She's Hawt! tongue tongue
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:44am On Mar 08, 2017
All na packaging
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 08, 2017
This is not the Nigerian Police Op stop spreading false information.

HK MP5 and a Side Arm for which Nigeria?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by DrDeji20(m): 5:25am On Mar 08, 2017
if this one arrest me .I will gladly oblige and if after the case,I will commit another offence and be arrested again by her. infact I will the customer of the police for her.
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by babfet(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2017
I bet she is working at international airport,house of assembly or aso villa mowe ibafo police woman can never look like this grin
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by PetrePan(m): 5:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Why is it that all the pix are from the same angle and style?
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by luminouz(m): 5:45am On Mar 08, 2017
unclezuma:

HK MP5 and a side weapon for which Nigeria?
Hmmmm....u know ur guns! Nice!
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 08, 2017
This one is just a bread and butter fashion police. If she be real police, make she wait till dem post her to Maiduguri where their first enemies dem dey. Na there dem dey post her mates go. Then we shall know if she would still be in mood to open breast for camera.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by jordyspices: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2017
All dese popos i wonder if deir uga d Bleep dese types choi not bad at all
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2017
That isn't naija police, bloody hungry blogger

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2017
LVMedia:
Wow...This looks cool...I think the police force are now recruiting some hot ladies into thier force...Checkout this new Nigerian Police lady that will make your mouth to be watery...
I tink i will join the force very soon grin

Check the photos below;
http://legendvibes.com.ng
this one na dpo food naw
Re: Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
unclezuma:

HK MP5 and a side weapon for which Nigeria?
Even d cloth sef nor fit
Standard issue 4 naija na ak47
E b like better weapon and better training too de too expensive for naija

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did U Have Ur First Sex... / I'm Married But I'm In Love With Someone Else. / The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.