Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,089 members, 7,977,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:31 PM

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (44693 Views)

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by MrGreenMavro: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by adorablepepple(f): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by frankoben(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2017
You're blessed beyond your wildest dreams Mr. President sir!. May the joy of motherly love and favour from above surround you on your birthday and into the future as you strive relentlessly to steer us away from the doldrums of economic depression, poverty and hopelessness. God bless you Sir.....
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by chuksjuve(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Ranchhoddas: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Obasanjo, Adeboye, Osinbajo, and yours truly all have their birthdays in the first week of March; who say I no go become great?
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by ChiefMarumba: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birth day sir!You will live long in strength and happiness. ( It's the law of nature, for whoever adorn and respect his parents and his leaders he shall be bless)

God bless P.M.B.
God bless Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by malware: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2017
So this man is still taller than his mum. Family of dwarfs.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by dadebayo1(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
We are patiently waiting for adesina or lai mohammed to release statements telling us buhari called osinbajo to wish him happy birthday...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Alphasoar(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:
What's Buhari's real age?
Dont you know his village @Daura to go and ask? how does it relate to the matter for hand? and must you involve Buhari in everything?
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Businessideas: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Where are his look-alike brothers na?
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Bamvic93: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
so this man n my papa na almost dsame age mate

papa why u no go school?
u should b greateful to ur dad for sending u to school and granting u d opportunity to read and comment on this. Vindinctive ingrate
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Lumig: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Some evil-minded, jealous women/wives would read meaning to this act of motherly affection
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Fx55(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
That intense look can only mean one thing: mama is offering heartfelt prayers from the depths of her soul for her son.

Happy birthday to PYO and God bless mama
What about him Papa? Na only during campaign dem dey remember am?

Osunbade sef....

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2017
The looks on his mother's face is the type ur mom gives u when she says " my child it shall be well with u all the days of ur life"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by adadike281(f): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2017
d mama be like yemi omo mi, alabi oko mi, irawo ile wa, okunrin bi fila funfun, k'abo!
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
ERCROSS:
So this man is a Pisces(Feb 19-mar 20), no wonder he is intelligent, calm and humble...
proudly pisces
who zodiac ep?
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by monerozi5590: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
so this man n my papa na almost dsame age mate

papa why u no go school?
This guy funny die!
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by omenkaLives(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.

If you ever tell me to go marry again,because my mama dey stay with me and cook better food for me I go wound you.

No be 60 year old man go collect love from him mama so?and eat good food and cake so?

Omenka how far?you don choose date?This year must not pass us ohh.
Sure won't. smiley
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by moralex(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Hope Osinbajo go agree give back power to him oga Bubu when he return o. because he getting more popular than expected.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by segzyogondus(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Proud of you ....Happy many more years to come...... Abeg when be Buhari Birthday make we dey prepare wait am ?
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by euchariadavid(f): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Mother's Love
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Basic123: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
edoboy33:
blessed is the mother of this great legend
slayer of Biafra
acting president of Nigeria
agile and strong
one of the luckiest men on earth
what "the slayer of biafra" has to do with this now?...people and wahala

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by sshalom(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
The love of a mother is incomparable to anything in the world. I can see how Mama is glowing with pride. The little child of yester years has grown to become someone of significance; the Vice President of a big country like Nigeria. It is joyful to behold.

And happy birthday to PYO on this auspicious occasion of his 60th birthday. I pray the God almighty will continue to endue him with His grace, wisdom, protection, understanding and spiritual foresight to continue his work and be successful as the number 2 man of our great nation. Many happy returns of the day.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by alaskido(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:
What's Buhari's real age?

Buhari is 80 years while OBJ is 86 years.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by luckykunene3: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Joy is always the result @ the end after subscribing for my Fixed Match 100% sure

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Dareomo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
That is what is called ''Great Mother i no go forget you, for this suffer wey you dey suffer for me...........................''
Enjoyment galore to this great Mama.
Lesson to all Parent.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by lardeipo(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Osinbajo's facial expression b like 'na only cake u fit gimme?'
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by TijaniAbu: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fake Pastor. A fake pastor went to visit his aged mother and goldmyne tv just happened to be there? Fake Pastor.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by seunfape(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Old,older,oldest .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.