Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Praiz Celebrates Birthday With The Release Of Two Remix Featuring Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praiz Celebrates Birthday With The Release Of Two Remix Featuring Wizkid (442 Views)

Singer Praiz Celebrates 35th Birthday With Dapper Photo / My "Made In Lagos" Album Is Pure Wizkid, No Featuring - Wizkid says (video) / Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praiz Celebrates Birthday With The Release Of Two Remix Featuring Wizkid by mzirawo: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2017
PRAIZ CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH THE RELEASE OF TWO REMIX FEATURING WIZKID AND KENNY LATTIMORE RESPECTIVELY
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/03/praiz-celebrates-birthday-with-release.html

As he celebrates his birthday today, Praiz delivers a double dose of remixes for his hit singles ‘ Body hot ’ with StarBoy, Wizkid and ‘ Heart beat ’ featuring veteran US singer Kenny Lattimore. “ I’d like to celebrate my special day with the special people in my life, my fans ”, the X3M Music artiste talks about the remixes with Wizkid and Kenny Lattimore.
SEE MORE PHOTOS

(1) (Reply)

“i Saw Death In My Flight That Nearly Crashed Yesterday” – Miss Tourism Nigeria / Big Brother Naija: I Feel Betrayed – Bisola Reacts To Thin Tall Tony’s Marriage / Prostitute Steals Client's Phones And Car, Flees Before He Woke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.