Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,636 members, 7,921,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed (768 Views)

HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? / Your Help Is Need:my Infinx S4 Hangs / Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by missfrancess(f): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
hello Nairalanders i need help am using a blackberry phone.bkackberry 9650, anytime I want to call someone it shows call forwarding on conditional and my phone number always shows private number in another person phone I have tried no way out.I called my sister today she Pick the call and the person said who is this i told her it was me she said why i was calling with private number I called other line but still sesame I decided to bring it here for help

Lalasticlala
Mynnd
seun
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by Collins4u1(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
FTC
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by Kondomatic(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2017
Which network?
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by nurey(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2017
missfrancess:
hello Nairalanders i need help am using a blackberry phone.bkackberry 9650, anytime I want to call someone it shows call forwarding on conditional and my phone number always shows private number in another person phone I have tried no way out.I called my sister today she Pick the call and the person said who is this i told her it was me she said why i was calling with private number I called other line but still sesame I decided to bring it here for help

Lalasticlala
Mynnd
seun

if the call forwarding shows and you are using mtn, its normal

its been a while i used bb OS6 and lower, but the solution to private number lies in the settings of your phone go to call, look for settings there under a settings called show caller ID, you should put it in yes or determined by network if its there sha.

if you are lucky and there is a universal search for the phone once you type caller ID it should be up the link to that settings
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by Collins4u1(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Now your phone is suffering from two thing

call divert and

caller ID.
I don't use a bb so am not familiar with where their menu and all that..

Google how to cancel call forwarding on blackberry 9650 and how to enable caller ID on blackberry 9650..

1 Like

Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by pweshboi(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2017
I guess your call forwarding on conditional is because of your Sim card because I get that as well especially on my glo Sim card.. Are u using a glo Sim? Secondly From the Home screen, press the Send key.
2. Press the Menu button then select Options.
3. Select In-Call Settings.
4. Select General Options.
5. Select Restrict My Identity .
6. Select the option.
Always
Caller ID restiction enabled.
Never
Caller ID restriction disabled.
Network determined
Caller ID restriction determined by network setting.
7. Press the Menu button then select Save.
Note: when u get to 6. Select network determined caller ID restriction determined by network settings
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by missfrancess(f): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2017
nurey:

if the call forwarding shows and you are using mtn, its normal

its been a while i used bb OS6 and lower, but the solution to private number lies in the settings of your phone go to call, look for settings there under a settings called show caller ID, you should put it in yes or determined by network if its there sha.

if you are lucky and there is a universal search for the phone once you type caller ID it should be up the link to that settings
am using etisalat network
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by missfrancess(f): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Which network?
etisalat sir
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by missfrancess(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2017
pweshboi:
I guess your call forwarding on conditional is because of your Sim card because I get that as well especially on my glo Sim card.. Are u using a glo Sim? Secondly From the Home screen, press the Send key.
6. Select the option.
Always
Never
Network determined
Note: when u get to 6. Select network determined caller ID restriction determined by network settings
wow it work your awesome
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by missfrancess(f): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2017
pweshboi:
6. Select the option.
Always
Never
Network determined
wow it work your awesome.God bless you
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by nurey(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2017
missfrancess:
am using etisalat network

##002# use that to cancel all call forwarding and divert. if after done, it still shows dont worry, it wont affect your credit, i think it has to do with networks diverting it through a system that tells you whether the recipient is available or not.

have you solved the caller ID issue?
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by pweshboi(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2017
missfrancess:
wow it work your awesome.God bless you
You're welcome
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by missfrancess(f): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2017
nurey:

##002# use that to cancel all call forwarding and divert. if after done, it still shows dont worry, it wont affect your credit, i think it has to do with networks diverting it through a system that tells you whether the recipient is available or not.

have you solved the caller ID issue?
yes sir thanks for your concern
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by nurey(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2017
missfrancess:
yes sir thanks for your concern

ok UWC
Re: Phone Expert Your Help Is Needed by Keemie(f): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 3 / China Is Planning On Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia By 2018 / App Couldn't Be Installed Error Despite Enough Space On My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.