Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl (73533 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by omoharry(f): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
DixonKuntz:
Abegii shut the furk up olosho like you.
pathetic..you should be in school and not here baby boy. get off my mention.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Superman7: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
This world is really coming to an end...
See this useless prostitute holding the mic to advice women. What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
stanluv:

I'm_just_curious

hhmmmmmmmmm
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Aroh48(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thank God for my wife.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by winj3: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Not all virgins have tight private parts.
lifestyle, horse riding, how you sit and other activities can make the private part widen even before 1st attempt!
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by chineloSA(f): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:
There are two types of virgin. Wise and foolish ones.

I will dwell on the wise virgin.

A wise virgin have a lot to offer.

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.

Yes ooo grin grin grin grin So says a virgin. You can only expect a virgin when you are a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Superman7: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
hmm really, it's really absurd how a human who got blood running through her veins,would descend so low to insult the women folk, nevertheless it's ok, you spoke out of ignorance or rather, you spoke with every iota of envy.
When a young lady decides to live a morally upright lifestyle, she deserves to be acknowledged and praised.
To the ladies out there, when you decide to live a celibate life, you are not only doing yourself but you have set a landmark your future husband and children will cherish for the rest of their lives.

God bless you!!
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sincere4u:

Lol,
lefulefu, i've heard quite a bit about you.
You and your declarations na wao hahahaha.
Who dey carry d guys go olosho house nah,?. grin
heard about me ogini? grin
anyway the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak..hence thou findeth thy legs carrying moi to a brothel grin.i looked up and said to thou in da heavens, ''lord even even though thy savant findeth himself in the house of olosho i will turneth my eye to the east and not fall into sin cheesy.but thine olosho is so tempting cheesy...she shaketh her ukwu at me...she giveth me lap dance with her smooth yellow thighs grin..just let me dip my cane into her just dis once and i promise to cut off thine legs if it ever careth moi to the house of iniquity grin
..................dat na wetin dey carry guys go olosho house grin

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Prinszevor(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Envy wan kill that one.

Someone pls help me with that olosho pic.

y need help wen tru don talk itsef

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

hhmmmmmmmmm

Lol

Don't_tell_me_thats_ur_name
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Superman7:

God bless you!!

Amen thanks
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
stanluv:

Lol
Don't_tell_me_thats_ur_name

something like that
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:

heard about me ogini? grin
anyway the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak..hence thou findeth thy legs carrying moi to a brothel grin.i looked up and said to thou in da heavens, ''lord even even though thy savant findeth himself in the house of olosho i will turneth my eye to the east and not fall into sin cheesy.but thine olosho is so tempting cheesy...she shaketh her ukwu at me...she giveth me lap dance with her smooth yellow thighs grin..just let me dip my cane into her just dis once and i promise to cut off thine legs if it ever careth moi to the house of iniquity grin
..................dat na wetin dey carry guys go olosho house grin

This sounds more like poem. lol grin
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by chineloSA(f): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
AccessME:
Ladies in general have nothing special to offer guyz apart from their smelling unkept pussy..

I hope this include your grandmother, mother, sisters, aunties, nieces

Why do you go out on the streets looking for prostitutes and hoping to wife them? You have only yourself to blame.

I offered way too much to my husband. So surely you must be hanging around with prostitutes. kiss
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Vicolan: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Ode Dudu angry undecided

Lol ode dudu dey too? U must b kidding me
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sincere4u:

This sounds more like poem. lol grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin poem ke grin grin grin
dats exactly wetin dey run thru a guy"s mind wey wan marry virgin but dey run olosho by the side grin
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

something like that

Why_do_u_hate_me
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vicolan:

Lol ode dudu dey too? U must b kidding me
Loool cheesy grin tongue
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
stanluv:

Why_do_u_hate_me

come on
I can't hate a fellow human like me
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Opynion: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
And you can't be friend with a virgin because of your wayward life style. light and darkness can never work together.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
chineloSA:

I hope this include your grandmother, mother, sisters, aunties, nieces

Why do you go out on the streets looking for prostitutes and hoping to wife them? You have only yourself to blame.

I offered way too much to my husband. So surely you must be hanging around with prostitutes. kiss
no vex..na one fat olosho use her big yansh siddon for im face wen he type those words cheesy
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by ORACULUM(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Better come for Surgery Lemme close your grin grin cheesy for you
OLOSHO
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
DonMilano:
I WONT EVEN LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN.. I NO GET STRENGTH TO TEACH PERSON SKILLS.. LOL

Virgins are somehow boring right?

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by senitorspeaker(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na Lie before? will being a virgin make you
a good wife?
intelligent?
beautiful?
have good character?
have money?
abi will it make them no slap you if you rap rubbish
you are a virgin thats your business and self pride. it wnt even Earn you heaven sef.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by LastProphet: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
DonMilano:
I WONT EVEN LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN.. I NO GET STRENGTH TO TEACH PERSON SKILLS.. LOL

the teenagers on this site cant even begin to understand what you are saying, virgin my foot.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sweatlana: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
Ifediba is a sensible lady.The main issue with virgins is,when they eventually have sex,even if they are married,they are always inquisitive to discover if the sex act is thesame or different with other men.So presently being a virgin, doesn't necessarily stop ladies eventually becoming promiscuous or having many sex partners
An old woman once said in their time men only marry Virgins so they wait till after marriage before they start "testing the waters" shocked
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
chineloSA:

Yes ooo grin grin grin grin So says a virgin. You can only expect a virgin when you are a virgin.
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tinutunde(f): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Virginity does not guarantee Happy home ,what matters most is Character

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Vicolan: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Loool cheesy grin tongue

Abegi who can we call ode pupa ? ooo
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Vicolan: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Loool cheesy grin tongue

Abegi who can we call ode pupa ? ooo
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by willibounce1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's actually true. The only difference is the tightness. Lol..truth bitter pass chloroquine o

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sweatlana: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:
There are two types of virgin. Wise and foolish ones.

I will dwell on the wise virgin.

A wise virgin have a lot to offer.

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.
I'm a woman and I was not a virgin before I got married. I thank God for my past. But I let me tell you this , a woman's heart is like a deep ocean filled with many secrets...
Marry a good virtuous woman. Virginity should not be a criteria. There are much more important things to consider.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.