Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Are People Yabbing Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are People Yabbing Pogba (411 Views)

"It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. / Paul Pogba Named 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Yabbing Pogba by Dannidom(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2017
I hate it when people lay accusing fingers on Pogba! Oh man! He is a worjd class midfielder, probably the best in the league though the stats are nt favouring him but he needs a team. Yes a real team. I hate what mourinho is doing to my team; unnecessary resting of playes cos of his ha ho logic, Fellaini, insisting on Zlatan for 90mins and his overall team selection.
We bought a playa for 100 milion fine we need playas at that his level to help each other succeed simple!
Re: Why Are People Yabbing Pogba by nepapole(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Cos he is overrated..he only knws how to pass and dab.
Re: Why Are People Yabbing Pogba by Dannidom(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2017
nepapole:
Cos he is overrated..he only knws how to pass and dab.
Where were you when he played for juventus? Does he have the quality of midfielders in his juve days at united? No! The point is making sure we got him is'one' of those steps united require to return to our glory days, others (his class) wil be joining soon

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Have A Tangible Excuse To Loose, Do Psg Have Any? / The 1 Choke Every Woman Must Know (video) / Messi Suspended For Four Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.