Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,774 members, 7,935,291 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice (1059 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by amar3664: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2017
I am male 34 yrs old,i stay with my wife who is 28 yrs old and daughter who is 2 yrs old..we stay in a two bedroom and hall apartment..my wife is very beautiful and has sexy body figure..we have married 5 years ago and have good sex life..we sometimes fight on small matters,now from last 10 days my father has come to stay with us in our house,as he is here for medical treatment for 4 months...10 days a month i go to office in night shift...i feel my wife time is divided between me and my father.i feel jealous if she talk to my father,,she is not shy type of girl..what are chances that my wife might do some adventure with my father..my father is 54 years old and is 5'10 height and weight 75 kgs,i am 5'5 height and 60 kgs weight..
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
You're crazy. Go get your head checked

1 Like

Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by praxs(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Akuku sheysheymomo grin.. U know the song tongue

1 Like

Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
praxs:
wah sheyshey cheesy grin
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by kullozone(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
This guy has flies in his brain.

1 Like

Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Epositive(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
praxs:
tori momor peh ah sheyshey cheesy cheesy

#positivevibes
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Macgabe(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is the greatest height of insecurity. If you can't trust your wife with your dad then I guess your friends can't talk with you wife at all. Please don't maltreat that innocent woman for the fact that she's helping to take care of your dad. Or better send your dad back if his health isn't important to you anymore.
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blood of lalasticlala shocked Are you saying you don't trust your wife with your dad or your dad with your wife??

What level of insecurity is this?

©YBR
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by firstking01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
praxs:
At the concluding part of that song, "asheyshey"grin...love the song mehn...i know it could still be trending in lag but here in ph all you here is, "my super woman, ah dey mad over you girl", and "financial woman", mtchew, i hate naija collection of contemporary songs.
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by firstking01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oga, go for brain revamping.
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please do you want your wife to start treating your father as an outsider now that she is treating him like her own father.this is what other people wants from their wives to be doing.abeg leave the innocent woman alone let her look after her father in law joor.
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by amar3664: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
My wife pic
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Paranoia of the highest order
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by rosieluv(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
you are high
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Like seriously, are you okay?
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by popefuse(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aint u the one that ask #Is ur wifey fit#?in ur previus thread. In other news y did u blur ur wife pix?
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Curvinus(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is your gut instinct talking to you and you mustn't discountenance it for one moment. Trust nobody and let them understand you do not trust them. It's not a crime to not trust somebody. Hell, even some people do not trust themselves.

Now you need to make alternative arrangement for your father to get treated from home or elsewhere. He must understand you are not comfortable having him around the house and leaving them both alone at night. Yes, he'll feel bad, but its better than you being worried all night and wondering they could be on the down stroke while you are out there slaving away.

Instincts can never be wrong. It is your time tested defence mechanism.
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Divay22(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Attention seeker..........

Lemme not pour my own insult angry angry angry
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Jodha(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yhu have zero respect for yhur father..
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by amar3664: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
My wife
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by amar3664: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Can i trust her
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Julietcutie(f): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
your level of insecurity is silly... your own dad, normally some women may even get angry that their husband's relative or family member is coming to stay for a while... but ur wife accepted it and is even showing care to him and you feeling something else may happen... respect your self, your wife and your father Jesus! drink cold water please
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by amar3664: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pls reply
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by amar3664: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Is it a level of insecurity
Re: Very Curious To Know The Answer ,from U All..my life depends on.ur advice by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
this op no get sense i swear

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Break 4 Years Relationship With My Girl Friend / When You Catch Your Bae With Another Man. / See Proof That Tonto Dikeh Is A Strong Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.