Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? (4358 Views)

If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos) / Janemena Seriously Serves Us Hot Twerking As Lunch / If Your Ex Prepares This Food For You, Will You Eat It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by HardMirror(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Would you be happy getting home and your bae serves you this as lunch? What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by vedah: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
I love drinking garri. You can call it poverty but I just love it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lala will be over joyed

1 Like

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by HardMirror(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
Especially in a hot stressful afternoon. Garri with cold water is just the best to easy the stress and heat.
Forget poverty. Garri is not poor man's food, we just like forming too much for this country

6 Likes

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by professorfal: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
nope
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by mamatayour(f): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na the water I go first drink smiley cos my mind go coole. Nice combo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Kondomatic(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
Our compatibility level just increased.

gringrin
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by HardMirror(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
smithsydny:
Lala will be over joyed
Just make sure it is served with fried snake meat and lalasticlala would bless you like Isaac blessed Jacob

4 Likes

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by freshness2020: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
This garri surely saw London Bridge before landing in Naija.
Garnished Garri flakes I must tell you.
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Kondomatic(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
HardMirror:

Especially in a hot stressful afternoon. Garri with cold water is just the best to easy the stress and heat.
Forget poverty. Garri is not poor man's food, we just like forming too much for this country
Gbam.

Your head is there.

1 Like

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by joe4real12: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why not? This type of Garri is good for health.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by HardMirror(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
Na the water I go first drink smiley cos my mind go coole. Nice combo kiss
Cold garri water is the cure to many sicknesses grin, e dey cure malaria sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
HardMirror:

Just make sure it is served with fried snake meat and lalasticlala would bless you like Isaac blessed Jacob
o ma lawd grin
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by BlackDBagba: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just what I need,...
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by hahn(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
HardMirror:
Would you be happy getting home and your bae serves you this as lunch?
What do you think?

All na packaging grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by mamatayour(f): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
HardMirror:

Cold garri water is the cure to many sicknesses grin, e dey cure malaria sef grin
I tell u grin
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by vedah: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
HardMirror:

You making me hungry this hot afternoon, cold water, milk, sugar, groundnuts and you've my mumu button.
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Dannidom(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Damn! I am making same. Who will join me? . *girls please*
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Stevengerd(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
Wow.. U Drink Garri. I Love Girl That Are Nt Shy
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by vedah: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Our compatibility level just increased.

gringrin
Good news cheesy
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by HardMirror(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

All na packaging grin
Chisos!!! Abeg, I like the packaging like that. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by vedah: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by HardMirror(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
Garri is better than pizza anytime anyday. Imagine spending 4k to prepare garri, then you would know that garri and pizza no be mates.
Forget all those fake girls.
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by HardMirror(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:
nope
Hmmm...
What would you prefer?
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Kondomatic(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
Good news cheesy
Mu na garri gbara ndu
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Stevengerd(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
HardMirror:

Garri is better than pizza anytime anyday. Imagine spending 4k to prepare garri, then you would know that garri and pizza no be mates.
Forget all those fake girls.
So True.. The Rate At Whc Sum Nl Gals Take Deh Form Levelz, Baffles Me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Stevengerd(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
Thanks smiley smiley
U Make A Good Wife Den.
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by vedah: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Mu na garri gbara ndu
Hahaha...grin
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by vedah: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
U Make A Good Wife Den.
Thanks.
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Mimzyy(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol.
Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
I will quickly propose to her...
Real ladies turns me on..
unlike the fake ones that will want me to take us out for lunch..
how can i rush home to take lunch and she expect me to go out again for the lunch...

1 Like

Re: Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? by Splinz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
This op sef and yeye question. Gimme this combo and shove your pizza up your arse! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy??? / Instagram: Slay Mama Shares Massive Cleavage (pics) / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.