Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor (3424 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Akeredolu Sworn In As Ondo Governor (Photos) / Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by agboty(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mr. Dapo Aruwajoye, an erudite journalist working with TVC News has just been appointed as a Press Secretary to the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu. Dapo Aruwajoye who is a shining star in Nigeria hails from Owo in Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State. He attended the famous St. John/Mary's Unity Secondary School in Owo before proceeding for his university education.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
I SEE TINUBU IN ONDO STATE grin

IT IS FINISHED

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by agboty(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mr. Dapo Aruwajoye

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by datola: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

IT IS FINISHED

You mean because Dapo works for a company linked to Tinubu he should not be considered for higher responsibility in his home state

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by Owamudia: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by Eledan: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
datola:

You mean because Dapo works for a company linked to Tinubu he should not be considered for higher responsibility in his home state

You are taking Temitemi serious?
Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by iluvdonjazzy: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Owamudia:
Congrats to him
TINUBU handiwork
Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by Babatundecash(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
TINUBU handiwork
hahahaha!!! Must you link everything to Tinubu....anyone who reside in OWO LGA will surely know that the Aruwajoye's deserve more than this......the Aruwajoyes' Family are being considered as one of the Four APC/AKETI Strong financier during the last yr election campaign......I'll say Kudos to Aketi for not forgeting His Home town and for appointing Owo Indigene into a media post like this......with the situation on ground OWO is set to get more sensitive position/appointment than other LGA in Ondo state.......I am very sure that by 2018,there will be nothing like Owo Town anymore but Owo City....thesame way we have Akure and Ondo city in Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by iluvdonjazzy: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Babatundecash:
hahahaha!!! Must you link everything to Tinubu....anyone who reside in OWO LGA will surely know that the Aruwajoye's deserve more than this......the Aruwajoyes' Family are being considered as one of the Four APC/AKETI Strong financier during the last yr election campaign......I'll say Kudos to Aketi for not forgeting His Home town and for appointing Owo Indigene into a media post like this......with the situation on ground OWO is set to get more sensitive position/appointment than other LGA in Ondo state.......I am very sure that by 2018,there will be nothing like Owo Town anymore but Owo City....thesame way we have Akure and Ondo city in Ondo state.
truth be told, mimiko tried in owo town

1 Like

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by Babatundecash(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
truth be told, mimiko tried in owo town
yes! Mimiko has laid the foundation for Aketi to Turn Owo into a city.
Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by Beremx(f): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

IT IS FINISHED
Dapo is good. I don't think Tinubu is involved in his appointment.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Beremx:
Dapo is good. I don't think Tinubu is involved in his appointment.
There is this thing about you, anytime you quote me i they get cold feet and i they always concur anything you talk kiss
Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by Beremx(f): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

There is this thing about you, anytime you quote me i they get cold feet and i they always concur anything you talk kiss
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor by nairalandfreak(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congrats brother

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Gov Dickson's Epic Expression Over Fayose's Handshake With Osinbajo / FLASHBACK: Nigeria Army, Navy And Police Publicly Campaign For Jonathan (PHOTOS) / Jubril From Sudan: Presidency Yet To Debunk The Allegations Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.