Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

do good - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / do good (2856 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 5:48am On Mar 10, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2017
do good
Re: do good by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:

I like your line of thinking. I will explore it Futher. It is an option. But what happens when there is economic stability in nigeria and he puts on that ban. Do you even think the cabal will allow it to happen. People would start hoarding dollars.

Well, I like your reply, but do you think the cabal, with "domestic" and the International Mafia would even allow for Nigeria to even be econocially stable? Not with the consistent installed governments since 1966 Summer.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2017
do good

1 Like

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Most nigerian youths have given up their childhoods innocence so as to be able to elk out a living. They are armed with a small saving. They live faraway from home just to make ends meet. Then the harsh reality of the world become daunting. It becomes one step backward and four step backward. Some call it family spirit. Attributing their hardship to family deities. Nigerians are hardworking people. Some wake up as very early. They work like elephants and eat like ants.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2017
RISK: This is uncertainty and few people I know like uncertainty. Risk is a 50_50 proposition you either gain or you lose. We lack a social security net to catch us when we fall. This is one of the reason people fear risk of the unknown. They would rather stick with tried and tested idea than risky one. This four letter words affect our everyday activities from political issues down. I once asked my self why nigerians were complacent in the face of such open secret of corrupt leader. My research summed it up as a risk factor. Why is there no nigerian revolution. Who will take care of me arises. What happens to my family. So if this organisation will help to protect us then we May speak up
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2017
When tu face announced his protest. I asked my self if that is what nigeria wants at these stage. There is not strong person to even unite us. If we organise a revolution at these stage, some idiots will hijack our revolution. Just like Libya. Most people still depend on the government. They will fall if government falls. But if there is godfather he would act as an opposition. He can sustain a revolution.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Good day sir our problems in NIGERIA can be easily solved if we follow this plan. We are living in very tough times coupled with unpredictability. So many nigerians have many mouths to feed therefore making it dangerous to take risk. Dependency ratio is high. In this part of the world children are the insurance company parents depend on at old age. How can you afford to take risk, your parents invested huge chunks of youthful savings on your education how can you afford to fail them. Parental expectation. Some parents give birth to so many kids so as to cushion the sock of the failure of one child. They spread their risk among their children. Which brings me to the core point I have. IF there was organisation that will accept to act as a safety net for nigerian for just a monthly fee. Similar to how insurance company operates but different in all ways. This one goes one one More step to provide protection from any threats. PROTECTIVE: Nigerians are not united to speak with one voice. Security Agents can intimidate weak nigerians who have no backup. When they know this bigbrother organisation will stand up to protect the constitutional right of their own they would be careful. Police would often threaten to shoot you and say nothing will happen when they do it. Bigbrother will protect his own jealously. A rich man can trample on the right of individual of lesser fortune because they are voiceless. Extra judicial killings can happen because no body will speak. HEALTH. Cost of Medical attention is increasingly daily. Many families have gone bankrupt trying to save a sick relative. This is where bigbrother comes in. Help them to shoulder this burden so the weight won't crush them financially. TALENT AND GIFT. There are so many gifted people wasting around us because they weren't born rich. Bigbrother will sponsor these talent to any level and still make a fortune from sponsoring them. Be it football, writing books, any sport at all. Bigbrother will harness the talent of these youth. Support university sug to be vocal. BUSINESS. These entrepreneurial courses these days are farce. They brainwash youth to venture into business. They cant venture into business with a poor safety net. If the business fails who will catch them. Bigbrother will take up the role of providing safety net for his own. Catch them when they fall. Every man who has made it had a safety net Bill gate had his parents to fall back on or food stamp. Dangote had his uncle. Help startups and creative new idea. These things are very easy to do. With as low as 600thousand. Why should we die waiting for governments to wake-up . Bigbrother will stand to oppose the government. It will be faceless. Have other invested business interest. Even foray into the electrical sector. Once we can settle this corruption will be over. It will be easy for them to speak up against evil or resign because they have Someone behind them. When the Financial dependence on you have been reduced. Then you will remove your thought from corrupt practices in order to supplement your income. Student can read their books with focus since the future will be taken care of.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
It is not enough to know. Action will speak for me. I love nigeria with all my heart and I can die for nigeria. I am sick at the moment. When i have clean bill of health. I will start immediately

1 Like

Re: do good by Newway2(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Very thought provoking writeup indeed. it must surely come from a mind with a "godfather" mentality.

I remember submitting a something close to ds thinking to some insurance companies (& their regulator body) years back. D idea then was to use d process of vehicle registration capture data, create legit jobs & generate hundred of billions of naira. D idea was designed to gradually move to other areas of our lives, thereby bringing insurance to ALL. Sadly, d MD's of d insurance companies were so comfortable with making hundred of millions & were blind to d enormous possibilities in d proposal. They killed d idea.

I hv moved on sha. But I can recognise great ideas from a great mind.

For d financial inclusion strategy, coincidentaly, MMM has gvn us a template. It's called crowd funding. But, d same pple u are trying to help will be d ones to sabotage d effort. That's why MMM is having problems today.

I wish u all d best in ur effort to lift pple up.

buzz me if u nd collabo.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Newway2:
Very thought provoking writeup indeed. it must surely come from a mind with a "godfather" mentality.

I remember submitting a something close to ds thinking to some insurance companies (& their regulator body) years back. D idea then was to use d process of vehicle registration capture data, create legit jobs & generate hundred of billions of naira. D idea was designed to gradually move to other areas of our lives, thereby bringing insurance to ALL. Sadly, d MD's of d insurance companies were so comfortable with making hundred of millions & were blind to d enormous possibilities in d proposal. They killed d idea.

I hv moved on sha. But I can recognise great ideas from a great mind.

For d financial inclusion strategy, coincidentaly, MMM has gvn us a template. It's called crowd funding. But, d same pple u are trying to help will be d ones to sabotage d effort. That's why MMM is having problems today.

I wish u all d best in ur effort to lift pple up.

buzz me if u nd collabo.

thank you sir. I really appreciate
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2017
There are various reports and article which assert that nigerians do not read. What is the motivation to read. When they are busy toiling, trying to make end meet. Coupled with uncertainty about the future. Even when you have time to read where is the money to buy books. You can be hungry for knowledge but why should you bother to acquire knowledge that you would never apply. Every thing follow the law of demand and supply. Where the money goes people go.
Godfather will step in to revive learning. Organise essay competition. Winners will get mouth watering prizes. There should be people who have made it Academically to be role models.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
When you visit a doctor, he would first diagnose you to know your problem. He would ask you for symptoms. He would not be treating the symptoms. The problem with nigeria is that they want to treat the Symptoms and avoid the main problem. Throwing money at a problem will never solve it. You treat the symptoms only for the problems to resurface tomorrow. Do you know how much the government has thrown into the power sector, education even communication?
Godfather will come and wipe these problem for us.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Godfather will take over nollywood. It will surpass the previous record of movies. All these divisions in nollywood wood will end. Nollywood would surpass Hollywood in quality and quantity. Making world class movies. Movies that would portray godfather in a good light and help people trust them. That would be the end of movie piracy. Celebrities would emerge. These would be better than these uneducated celebrity today. Movies that would actually teach you things.
Book production will be high. Nigeria would be voracious consumers of education material books movie. Support book authors to write. Authors will become billionaires. Our kids will look at them as role model. Music industry would produce so many good music. I mean intelligent music. Fight piracy. Put a whistle blower policy on piracy.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2017
These corrupt government is happy that nigerians are not united. There is not a strong fatherly figure to unite the citizens. The government knows this. That is why they are not encouraging any strong opposition. Have you heard of divide and conquer? That is the tool employed by this politicians to keep us perpetually in battle with each other. They know the day we unite becomes their downfall. Nigerians are speaking in discordant tune now. With variety of Opinion. I call it crab mentality.
This is where godfather comes in to unite these people. Take out any non conformist. We would be united for a common cause. The government propaganda machinery will grind to a halt. The people trust godfather more than their own government.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
RELIGION.. If our religious leaders were wise they can do this thing easily. But selfishness is there. I will put an end to religion if I make these things work. Make people depend on you. I swear it would be The end of religion because godfather will be there to play god. All those belief the church has built will crumble. Rational thinking will end religion. Godfather will take the place of god. I am an atheist. May the best man win
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
The sin of the father will visit the children. Once godfather comes all those who have ruled nigeria in the past and present would have to vomit all they have stolen. A great Purge will start. Godfather will dig up the corpse of dead corrupt leaders and hang their remains.

Their houses and asset will be seized as a lesson to posterity. These corrupt citizens will pay dearly and we would build a new and better nation. Their children will go on exile to their second home in america. By then nigeria economy will be rising rapidly. The sky would be the limit. We would try these bad people in court. Its just a charade.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
AGRICULTURE.. Godfather will go into it full time. Mostly rice. We would be exporting to Thailand's and china. Godfather will encourage a vegetarian diet. Subsistence farming will end. We would farm on a commercial basis. Buying raw materials from other african countries. Nigeria will become the Center of the world attention. Food will be affordable for everybody. We would invest in major research. Nigeria will become a status symbol of wealth. It will be the end of Normadic cattle rearing. Ranches owned by godfather will help. Desertification will be controlled. Any country under godfather will enjoy. Africa will experience so many revolution.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Godfather will do it best to spread like a virus to avoid copycats. Hijacking nigeria first, then spreading quickly into other african countries. The government of the world wouldn't know what hit them until everything is under the control of godfather. Godfather will be controlling all government. That will be the start of one world government. My face will be on every currency. It will start a global single currency. Bye bye to Religion. Bye bye to war. A beginning of global peace. Godfather will censor the internet. Once there is global peace we would focus more on the crucial issues facing the world. News will not show negative news always. We would conquer space, break the sound barrier. Money will not all there is to life. The end of poverty. There will be no stock market. Gender equality.
Re: do good by wickyyolo: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
You want to rebuild Godfatherism. Instead of you to destroy it.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2017
wickyyolo:
You want to rebuild Godfatherism. Instead of you to destroy it.

I can decide to give it a nice subtle name. What is the difference. For the sake of the diary I am calling it godfather when I would start it, the name would be different. Something gentle. Name matters a lot
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
REGISTRATION.. Once godfather start registering potential members. It would charge on a monthly or weekly basis. I hate cheap things. Cheap things are inferior. It is a mistake people often make when starting a business's to keep prices low to attract more customers. But have you noticed that those who pay less complain more. Quality matters not quantity. You can even have good customer relationship. You would appear like an authority. Good things dont come cheap in life.

Once people Subscribe they are under godfather protection. It would adopt some insurance principles. Total disclosure is necessary. Asset declaration. You cant insurance your neighbours things or risk arrest.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
The registration will never be cheap. If you present your self as cheap you will be seen as Cheap. Godfather would charge reasonable fees so as to stay afloat. Once they start expanding the people will start paying online. Cash is king. This is like a battle. Not for the faint hearted.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2017
I am not going about this thing alone. I would forge Alliance with some people. You cant start from a major city to implement this idea. Cities are too expensive. Grow your subscribe base from the smaller towns in nigeria. Then you would grow into the big cities.
Start advertising. Various advertising works for various area. I like mobile advertising for my starting point
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 2:09am On Mar 14, 2017
I am slowly recovering my health. I am eager to start up this thing. I want to beat the march 2 date 2019 stated for the presidential election. I want to be able to run or install a puppet government to do my bidding. I have had enough time to think it through in the hospital.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2017
I would start doing some networking and forming some alliances just to kick start this idea. Mobile advertising is the best for my present market. Because most resident are illiterates. Form Alliance's with so many youth and friend to help me kick start the idea. We would apply the band wagon effects.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
Godfather will protect his own
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity. It is an act of justice. Right to dignity and a decent life._Mandela
Re: do good by Ademat7(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
The issue that may occur is that absolute power may corrupt Godfather too thereby becoming Autocratic
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2017
When I hear sad stories of poverty. I am moved the more to carry out this plan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Runs From Nigeria As Biafra Wins UN Debate / Why Northerners And Yorubas Are Against Restructuring****must Read Truth / See New Look Of President Buhari's Son, Yusuf After Power Bike Accident (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.