Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome (37707 Views)

Brandi Akpobome 21st Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Daughter / Mary Akpobome's 50th Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Ali Baba And Wife, Mary Akpobome, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
tdayof:
Bloggers. Funny set of humans.

If you don't listen to news, you're uninformed, if you listen to news, you're misinformed.

Omo now when I get any news even from "reliable" sources I still vet them for factuality and accuracy.

Bloggers I don't trust...case closed
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by donbenz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
End time report grin
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by MakeADifference: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
SR is now a blog? Shame.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by iwadobo: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Inferno17:
I have. Here in abakaliki

Don't mind the mumu.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by tdayof(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
unclezuma:

Omo now when I get any news even from "reliable" sources I still vet them for factuality and accuracy.

Bloggers I don't trust...case closed
Exactly and some people here will digest any information.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sahara reporters have goofed again...
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by newmusic: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
This Sahara reporter is becoming a joke.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by dadavivo: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
They should just Sue Sharia reporters ASAP
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Seriously the regulators should look into these allegations, too many negative stories coming from the bank. Let CBN and NDIC tell us the true position of the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by san316(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Foolish media. Out to bring people down
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Adesiji77: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

But wait oo. The bank did not deny the suspension.

cheesy

I noticed that too...

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by san316(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
opribo:
Heritage Bank should cut the drama out, the bank is still too young in the day to be in the wrong side of news all the time. They should look at GTBank and find out how they have managed to stay on this long without any sensational news.

A young bank should learn to take baby steps, what type of management would so early in the day be saddled with bad loan portfolio as if they have been in business for up to a decade. Its really a sign of bad management and that management needs to be immediately changed before they run the bank aground.

Heritage Bank is new but it bought over enterprise Bank which was spring Bank which was a merger of over five banks that had been in existence for long. Buying over a bank means buying over its assets and liability and this includes deposits and loans. So my friend, Heritage Bank PLC did not start off creating bad loans, they were inherited from the defunct banks.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Icaretoo: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=opribo post=54394708]Heritage Bank should cut the drama out, the bank is still too young in the day to be in the wrong side of news all the time. They should look at GTBank and find out how they have managed to stay on this long without any sensational news.

A young bank should learn to take baby steps, what type of management would so early in the day be saddled with bad loan portfolio as if they have been in business for up to a decade. Its really a sign of bad management and that management needs to be immediately changed before they run the bank aground. [/quo

it could be d bad existing loans da acquired from enterprise bank or so
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by opribo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=Icaretoo post=54396273][/quote

...isn't those the bad loans AMCON provisioned for, that should not be, I think they must be fresh loans.Going by the antecedents of most bank directors in poor and bad corporate governance, I can assure you that some bad loans are due to 'man know man' system where proper security and documentation are waived because the beneficiaries are well known to 'oga at the top'. By the way, no bank should give out more than they have to a single borrower which is the case of what is happening in most cases.
The problem is with bad management and people without sound credit trainings all they know is what is in it for them at the detriment of their institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by YourCoffin: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
heritage bank is the only bank without atm>> or have you ever seen an heritage bank atm before?

They plenty. I use them whenever I need mints
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by desiredmee(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Don't you think there is more to this,well i personally think there is if not Heritage or the Ali's would have sue Sahara for deformation of character as it's done in the sane society

chloedogie:
The only reason why bloggers and social media trumpeters like sahara reporters are still existing is because of the level of insanity in this country. Were it to be a sane society where they have paid like 100million naira twice for publishing unconfirmed lies like this, they would have packed up by now. Not their faults sha. I wouldn't blame them. But one day we will get there and they will all know the punishment for character damage.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by willibounce1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is the problem they have. They keep denying until the whole thing gets out of control
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Toscoas2(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
heritage bank is the only bank without atm>> or have you ever seen an heritage bank atm before?

The one in your village.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by queenblossom(f): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sahara reporters with there fake news all d time.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by prodiga: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
something has to be done about sahara reporters oh,they can't just dish out what they like just to mislead the people eh o mighty hackers of the land I call on you all to descend on them haggi up jaggi
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by nzeobi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Bro they have, as seen it in lagos and in owerri
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Krisddon: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is Sahara Reporters owned by Lie Mohammed? Just asking.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by princejenks(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
can someone remind me who owns heritage bank? I believe there's some truth in the story,they may have decided to give her more time to avoid this media backlash but everything will come to the fore pretty soon
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by globatop: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
I think Sahara has jut beat heritage in line otherwise legal battle would have taken the place of explanation. My thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by FaroukM(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Big Lie...they have ATMs...
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by coputa(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Stop making bogus comments without proper verification.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by sweetheart202(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
IF IS TRUE OF NOT IS HSE THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS SENT ON LOAN? BECAUSE ITS ALI BABA WIFE
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by tiswell(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

they have atm
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by abu12: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
yes she is still a staff, but under suspension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Cee-C Wears School Uniform To Falz 'Moral Instruction' New Album Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.