Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,689 members, 7,875,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) (32538 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
murtalaa:
See fashion, his former oga, relegated to the back. Power is really transient.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Claessique1(f): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nawa o, see how Chris Ngige dey outshine Mrs Adeosun.
My friend will you stand Well and pack that hand well
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by knostbrown01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bunch of Clueless
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Pray(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday Mr. President. God bless and give u d wisdom to lead right. Gbayi.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
why Ngige dey wear sun glasses indoors?
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by SammySeun: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
dannytoe:
nice one .God bless osinbajo
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Waspy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Any report of PMB calling PYO to wish nim Happy Birthday??

I just dey reason am ni ooo.

At least, such reports/news will be more "media-friendly" than him calling some random Northern governors.

All media aides and assistants shld do the needful
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sogold: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
HBD PYO! Age with grace!
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
obailala:
Na wa oo... so much bitterness! Yes you have the right to criticise people especially when you don't like them or don't approve of their ways, but at least we can play the opposition with a bit of decency. A man quietly celebrating his birthday with his family in his house (on the other thread), and then cutting a cake in the office with his staff, is this what you term 'noisy celebration' or PARTYING? Or should he order everyone around to quit taking pictures in order to please you?
On behalf of Buhari who called me recently to tell me that he has handed over the reigns of power to Osibanjo, l wish him a happy Birthday, Buhari is now a ceremonial head of state , Osibanjo is the acting / President and commander in Chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria cool
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Buhari own don finish
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Imagine Ngige and Ameachi as gay partners grin grin grin
LivingHuman:
See the previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/3670883/ministers-sing-birthday-song-osinbajo

Ministers including Rotimi Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, Kemi Adeosun among others held a cake cutting session with acting president, Yemi Osinbajo after the Federal Executive council meeting in Abuja.

See Photos below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photos-ministers-cut-cake-with-acting.html
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by fiponmile(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
I rejoice with our acting President Yemi osinbajo on his special day..... wishing you many happy return of the day.......
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by lailo: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:
Sorry, i have to do it again:

If the vice president was/is anything different from the pack, i expected him to calmly observe his so called birthday and move on.. This country is in a dire state now; violent uprising here and there, hunger, recession, accidents, roaring suicides and all that.... In the midst of all that, folks willl turn the TV at nine for evening news and what will they see? Not a presidential move or policy statement to alleviate their sufferings., No! What they will see is a vice president , deputizing for a thoroughly rudderless and incapacitated president busy cutting fat cakes, dancing skelewu ontop of their pains! Reminds you of one tacky Gowon celebrating his marriage while the country lost millions in a war! Priorities.., priorities ma people... Osibande can do better. I heard he is a pastor, so what with all that presidential noise? People are dying and their president is Awol while the vice is busy partying like P-Diddy? What comes over them in that Abuja sef?
I beg forget that,dem no dey do 60th two Timex.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by ephi123(f): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

If the vice president was/is anything different from the pack, i expected him to calmly observe his so called birthday and move on.. This country is in a dire state now; violent uprising here and there, hunger, recession, accidents, roaring suicides and all that.... In the midst of all that, folks willl turn the TV at nine for evening news and what will they see? Not a presidential move or policy statement to alleviate their sufferings., No! What they will see is a vice president , deputizing for a thoroughly rudderless and incapacitated president busy cutting fat cakes, dancing skelewu ontop of their pains! Reminds you of one tacky Gowon celebrating his marriage while the country lost millions in a war! Priorities.., priorities ma people... Osibande can do better. I heard he is a pastor, so what with all that presidential noise? People are dying and their president is Awol while the vice is busy partying like P-Diddy? What comes over them in that Abuja sef?

A 60th birthday is a milestone and once in a lifetime. He had a modest celebration, he is definitely entitled to that.

And I can bet you would do even worse if you were in his shoes.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

your opinion doesn't count..you lots are never satisfied... do u want him to kill himself?...I can bet you can't deliver 1/4 of what he has done,if u were in his position.

it is the living that celebrate..and I don't see any flamboyance here

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by bedspread: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
We really love presence in dis country....
I just got this write up and it's really a pity..

WHO WILL HEAR, AND NOT CRY?

The entire corps members serving in Kaura Namoda, Zamfara state are bleeding out purple blood. Our hearts are thumping out: strong rhythms of pain. Our dignity has been trampled and mangled with reckless impunity. God!

Today a corps member, Michael, serving his fatherland through sweat and bile; rough roads, hunger, merciless weather; and the shame of 19800 in the face of a smothering economy. Michael---serving in Nasara Standard Academy perceived as the shining light in a tottering secondary education system in Kaura Namoda--- was today brutalised, manhandled and reduced to nothingness by a brainless team comprising of the richest man in Kaura Namoda and his equally wanton boys. What was his crime?

Michael had punished his student who happens to be this man's ward. A simple kneel down. Michael who had nurtured these block heads with patience and love. Michael, who had taught with empty stomach till letters on the chalkboard danced like rampant music notes before his eyes. For all of us like Michael, who have stretched the capacities of our strengths and sensibilities to serve a stifling system. For all the ' under the sun and in the rain', what have we gotten as reward?

This notorious man, clenching his cash ridden fists, recruits the help of the police and in that shameless trotting of Zombies, storms Nasara Academy to crucify Michael like a criminal. He was punched like a sack of millet and stripped of humanity. He was beaten, beaten, and again beaten like he stole karats of gold in a jungle market. O God! My fingers are itching, and it's like they will drip blood. Michael was driven to the Police Station where the real torture awaited him.

They removed what was left of his pride as a Man serving his country. Then, they flogged and flogged him, and when their energy sapped out, the Evil of a man threw wads of naira notes about, and refueled their animalism. Michael was a heap of sorrow and a container of hot painful tears. As some of Michael's colleagues arrived and tried to raise their voices against the escalating reign of heartlessness; the Police men, some apparently drunk, threatened with pointed rifles, slapping and pushing them....

Hear me if you are a corps member in Kaura Namoda! We have been abused to our bones. We are now just remnants of pride sliced into irredeemable pieces. Our hearts have been pierced by hot pellets of searing pain. Our heads are now buried in shame. The little essence of our ghostly existence has been thoroughly erased. We are now empty, just plain empty.

Who will hear this and not cry? How can we move about when our sinews are depleted? Who will walk the long and dusty paths to schools to teach? Who will serve the masters under a sun that burns through skin and fluid? Who will hear this and not cry?

Nothing has been done. The engineer of this massive evil is an untouchable. A stinkingly rich sacred goat. He has played ping pong with our dignity and thinks he will get away with it because he is rich. Because our society is rotten and deceased of sense. Because our policeman are a bunch of kitted area boys. Because 'money' has shredded the spines of our moral make-up.

Michael is lying in a police cell, writhing in raw pain---- a soul beaten beyond repair. He has been physically wounded but more serious is the mental injury. But he is not alone. We are all wounded like Michael and our soul is burning from strife. Who will hear this and not cry? We therefore call on:

The state Government;
The State Coordinator NYSC;
The Emir of Kaura Namoda;
The Commissioner of Police;

Every Khaki and Jungle boot in Zamfara state and Nigeria as a whole. Let us roar and be heard. Tell the next person to tell another. Let our tales of woe reach the peak where justice crouches. The brutalisation of Michael in a land where he is vulnerable and hapless will not go without notice. Justice must be done. Corps members must be protected. Our dignity must be restored. The pride of khaki and Jungle boots must be reinvented.

Today, Michael was battered for all of us. Shall we hear and look away...who will hear this AND NOT CRY?

#IstandWithAcorper..!!!

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls how can I roll with that female minister of finance. She's always charming to me. Is the husband still alive.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by IBreakRules: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
obailala:
Na wa oo... so much bitterness! Yes you have the right to criticise people especially when you don't like them or don't approve of their ways, but at least we can play the opposition with a bit of decency. A man quietly celebrating his birthday with his family in his house (on the other thread), and then cutting a cake in the office with his staff, is this what you term 'noisy celebration' or PARTYING? Or should he order everyone around to quit taking pictures in order to please you?
u just said my mind bro. as far as I'm concerned, the celebration has been low key enough for an acting president on his 60th birthday.

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by fareed69(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

And So

He should do his 60th in grave Silence

Guy come off it

Let him enjoy himself

Na him day O

It's not done 2ce
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is that the only thing your eyes can see?
slimzypink:
that art work at the back will be very expensive
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by WaleBinSanusi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

With all the good use of words......i just want to believe ur sense is on vacation or u choose not to use it.... don't u celebrate your birthday when someone among your family member is starving?
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Anyifancy: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:
hmmm
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
BUHARI is not fully well and healthy as said before by the senate presiden. because if that is true atleast he must attends his vice birthday ceremony. anyway get well soon BABA
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by phkka1(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Lai Muhammed was asked to stay at the back so that he will not lie to Nigerians during this genuine birthday party.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2017
You have a big problem. he decided to celebrate himself for just few hours in a day out of 365 days and you are here wailing like a baby. if you keep it like this. you may die of jealousy

owobokiri:

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2017
mascot87:

Bros, na so your problem big reach wey be say na every time you dey too serious.

owobokiri or what does he call himself is just a joker and a "mugun"
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 2:50am On Mar 09, 2017
owobokiri:

Thanks bro.
May your tribe of rational people be increased. Amin.
Be prepared for the zonebee worshippers of mortal men who will come after you.

2 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Where is that 90years fulani vegetable

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2017
owobokiri:

I won't mince words. You and the 15 other clowns who 'liked' this bitter write-up are mad people.

To hit 60 is a big milestone, and as a citizen and a free man, he has every right to celebrate.

People are always dying and suffering in Nigeria. Going by your imbecilic logic, there must be no celebration ever in Nigeria.

Shove your envy into your nether regions. Thanks.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2017
bedspread:
We really love presence in dis country....
I just got this write up and it's really a pity..

WHO WILL HEAR, AND NOT CRY?

The entire corps members serving in Kaura Namoda, Zamfara state are bleeding out purple blood. Our hearts are thumping out: strong rhythms of pain. Our dignity has been trampled and mangled with reckless impunity. God!

Today a corps member, Michael, serving his fatherland through sweat and bile; rough roads, hunger, merciless weather; and the shame of 19800 in the face of a smothering economy. Michael---serving in Nasara Standard Academy perceived as the shining light in a tottering secondary education system in Kaura Namoda--- was today brutalised, manhandled and reduced to nothingness by a brainless team comprising of the richest man in Kaura Namoda and his equally wanton boys. What was his crime?

Michael had punished his student who happens to be this man's ward. A simple kneel down. Michael who had nurtured these block heads with patience and love. Michael, who had taught with empty stomach till letters on the chalkboard danced like rampant music notes before his eyes. For all of us like Michael, who have stretched the capacities of our strengths and sensibilities to serve a stifling system. For all the ' under the sun and in the rain', what have we gotten as reward?

This notorious man, clenching his cash ridden fists, recruits the help of the police and in that shameless trotting of Zombies, storms Nasara Academy to crucify Michael like a criminal. He was punched like a sack of millet and stripped of humanity. He was beaten, beaten, and again beaten like he stole karats of gold in a jungle market. O God! My fingers are itching, and it's like they will drip blood. Michael was driven to the Police Station where the real torture awaited him.

They removed what was left of his pride as a Man serving his country. Then, they flogged and flogged him, and when their energy sapped out, the Evil of a man threw wads of naira notes about, and refueled their animalism. Michael was a heap of sorrow and a container of hot painful tears. As some of Michael's colleagues arrived and tried to raise their voices against the escalating reign of heartlessness; the Police men, some apparently drunk, threatened with pointed rifles, slapping and pushing them....

Hear me if you are a corps member in Kaura Namoda! We have been abused to our bones. We are now just remnants of pride sliced into irredeemable pieces. Our hearts have been pierced by hot pellets of searing pain. Our heads are now buried in shame. The little essence of our ghostly existence has been thoroughly erased. We are now empty, just plain empty.

Who will hear this and not cry? How can we move about when our sinews are depleted? Who will walk the long and dusty paths to schools to teach? Who will serve the masters under a sun that burns through skin and fluid? Who will hear this and not cry?

Nothing has been done. The engineer of this massive evil is an untouchable. A stinkingly rich sacred goat. He has played ping pong with our dignity and thinks he will get away with it because he is rich. Because our society is rotten and deceased of sense. Because our policeman are a bunch of kitted area boys. Because 'money' has shredded the spines of our moral make-up.

Michael is lying in a police cell, writhing in raw pain---- a soul beaten beyond repair. He has been physically wounded but more serious is the mental injury. But he is not alone. We are all wounded like Michael and our soul is burning from strife. Who will hear this and not cry? We therefore call on:

The state Government;
The State Coordinator NYSC;
The Emir of Kaura Namoda;
The Commissioner of Police;

Every Khaki and Jungle boot in Zamfara state and Nigeria as a whole. Let us roar and be heard. Tell the next person to tell another. Let our tales of woe reach the peak where justice crouches. The brutalisation of Michael in a land where he is vulnerable and hapless will not go without notice. Justice must be done. Corps members must be protected. Our dignity must be restored. The pride of khaki and Jungle boots must be reinvented.

Today, Michael was battered for all of us. Shall we hear and look away...who will hear this AND NOT CRY?

#IstandWithAcorper..!!!

This has been publicly refuted, with hard facts.

When will you people learn common sense that not all forwarded messages on Whatsapp are legitimate?

A simple Google search would have set you straight. Laziness is the bane of our youth in Nigeria.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2017
ejire042:

You are officially the first person I will say this to on Nairaland...you are just stupid.
Oya o! The olofofos da banned me for this same sin committed by this guy shld coman ban him now o! If not, we go know who be who today o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function / NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.