Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari (1492 Views)

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online / Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by Chizgold: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, has endorsed Yemi
Osinbajo presidency following the ailment that has befallen her sick
husband, President Muhamamdu Buhari.

This came as a rude shock as Aisha Buhari said that Acting President Yemi
Osinbajo has developed the ability to lead Nigeria in line with the
manifesto of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and ensure that a better
Nigeria is realized.

She stated this on Wednesday in four consecutives tweets published on her
handle, @aishambuhari, to hail Osinbajo on his 60th birthday.

Mrs. Buhari wrote: “On the occasion of the birthday of Your Excellency,
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN, Ag. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“I wish to extend my congratulations to you and to state that the years you
have spent building your reputation in multiple capacities, have today
resulted in your ability to carry out your duties in line with the
manifesto of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to ensure that a better
Nigeria is realized. Congratulations and Happy Birthday @ProfOsinbajo”

Recall that Aisha caused an uproar last year with an interview with the BBC
Hausa service where....

http://ikengachronicles.com/nigeria-is-now-better-under-osinbajo-aisha-buhari/

Re: Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
True confession
Re: Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
i hate buhari but i love the wife kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by PFRB: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Where did she say that Nigeria is now better under Osinbajo?
Re: Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
I can't deny the obvious truth, but that's for Nigerians, if Nigeria become good or better today, it's non of my business, I'm a BIAFRAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by omaguibu(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
PFRB:
Where did she say that Nigeria is now better under Osinbajo?
You want her to say so verbatim? Has she ever commended the husband like that before?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by PFRB: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
omaguibu:
You want her to say so verbatim? Has she ever commended the husband like that before?

Why are you quoting what she did not say
Re: Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari by vatiqan(m): 1:05am On Mar 09, 2017
I bet my last Tekpeh for pocket, she did not say it. This is the work of enemies of the state; according to BMC.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: It's Time To Stop Being Idiots / Anambra 2017: Obiano Will Go, Okorocha Boasts / Nigerian Senator Abba Ibrahim Caught In Sex Scandal With Two Young Girls (vide0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.