Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,551 members, 7,951,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance (6070 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions / School Of Aviation Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2009
Hello house mates, i have a kid brother who is aspiring to be a pilot; he is in SS3.  in sciences. My Question is this; what subjects should he register for in jamb that's if  it is necessary for him to write jamb. Secondly, which school offers a course in aviation?, How expensive are such schools and where can the schools be located?
   I wouldn't other necessary information regarding this subject. Thank you all.
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Cappadona123: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
The skool is in zaria and d tuition varies dependin on d course
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2009
@cappadona123 thanks, but could u please explain some of these courses? i don't know anything about it. thanks
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Cappadona123: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2009
Bro,u can kal me on 07034765706.i got all d courses in d skul,fees and duration
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2009
hope u dont mind night calls?
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2009
please hope you dont mind night calls?
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Cappadona123: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2009
Ba matsala(no prb)
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
to nagode baba na
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by orlietan: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
i think a better way might be for ur brother to think of getting a basic university education(bsc) and then going for proffessional courses such as the ones offered by IATA( the body that regulates air transport around the world)just got two proffessional degreez on that, check on, www.iata.org.i say let him do a basic uni education for back-up, incase the pilot thing dosnt work immediately,,he can have wat to fall back on.cheers
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ orlietan thanks, but do u advice him to take up any science course in the university or there is a specific one in line with what we are saying? thanks
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by orlietan: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2009
he can look out for schools that offer aviation courses or any other area of interest, the industry is tight,so i always suggest that any body has a back-up plan, something else u can do and be fulfiled, so that u dont bottle urself into an "unnecessarily" tight corner
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Please, aviation related courses like what? and which school are you suggesting? Sorry please for bothering you. Thanks.
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by orlietan: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
theres a school in lagos,will find out for you and let u know the school's name
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by Linguist(f): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2009
ok then, thanks. compliment of the season
Re: School Of Aviation And Preriquisite For Entrance by femo2000(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
If your brother really want to be a PILOT, its possible and its no joke. but its also fun at the same time

The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Zaria is there but u need Gods grace to b admitted and finish successfully. its a good school no doubt. (www.ncatz-ng.org) but considering Nigerian Factor, the United States is the place to go.

Below are some websites of reputable schools. cos the school u go to also matters in the industry.

www.erau.edu
www.flightsafetyacademy.com
www.deltaconnectionacademy.com
www.spartan.edu
www.oxfordaviation.net (U.K)

There are some other schools in south Africa .

For the cost, just prepare your pocket for nothing less than USD$65,000, excluding living expenses.

Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Security Guard Sleeping On Duty! / Download ICAN Pathfinder May 2019 For Foundation, Skills And Professional / Shell/petan Graduate Intership Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.