Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! (3324 Views)

HOTTTTT: Young Thug – Friend Of Scotty / Check Out This New Guy Songs Its Hottttt / Dang I'm Crazy: African Queen's Hottttt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by DBR: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2009
This dude is just mind blowin'.
The ante has ben raised again by BW.
He did it with the video of Strong ting, now
He's done it again with d Album.
From d intro he sets d mood for the whole thang.
I particularly luvv Feeling it ft M.i(also produced by Mi)
ben playin it aaaaaallllll ystday!
Also tracks like Thief ma kele,  Tanker, Lagos party remix, NO be lie(another luvly track,
Shiiiii i'ma end up listin d the whole track. this is good music.
If u aint cop this yet u sittin on a long STRONG TING!
oNe
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by punchlinee: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2009
far better than 9ice album. am impressed with banky. e-m eassssssssssssssssssy!
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tosinaded(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
far better than 9ice album. am impressed with banky. e-m eassssssssssssssssssy!
\

is there any basis for comparism
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by eldee(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hmmn . . . next year's award ceremonies will be tough.

tosinaded@:

\

is there any basis for comparism

Come on . . . chill with this 9ice thing.
The album wasn't that good by 9ice' standards everyone know that.
Everyone expected an album of the year contender from him . . .
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tosinaded(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
eldee:

Hmmn . . . next year's award ceremonies will be tough.

Come on . . . chill with this 9ice thing.
The album wasn't that good by 9ice' standards everyone know that.
Everyone expected an album of the year contender from him . . .

its annoyn jare grin
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by eldee(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
tosinaded@:

its annoyn jare grin

Don't worry, I have faith in African American
That's going to be the best album of the decade cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by khanye(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
eldee:

Don't worry, I have faith in African American
That's going to be the best album of the decade cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Lmao grin
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by FBS: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
Loving the Lagos party remix. . .Dbanj, 9ice nailed it. BANGER!!!
*Aint no party like lagos party. . .

Na lagos party. . .odi dan dan dan! *

But you can't help but notice the "signatures" of The Dream and The Pied Piper all over it.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by Genuflect(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
Banky W is a fucking genius!!
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by waleski(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
Where can it be dwnloaded?
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by khanye(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
i'm chilling with the album now cool
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tundewoods(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
waleski:

Where can it be dwnloaded?

WOW ! This is why piracy thrives in Nigeria. Haba !
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by Czarskit(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
tundewoods:

WOW ! This is why piracy thrives in Nigeria. Haba !

Why pay when u can get it for free cool

Kpenni whyse, kpound fuleesh. . . grin
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by HJ1(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2009
Czarskit:

Why pay when u can get it for free cool

Kpenni whyse, kpound fuleesh. . . grin

hahahaha, the album dey market, i just copped mine yesterday and i gotta give the album five straight mics! no biased opinion! i mean that guy i sseriously blessed with talent. ma faves are; cant stop me, tanker, follow u go, lagos party remix, thief ma kele, in short the whole album.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by lalaboi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
I think the best songs off the album had been posted/leaked prior to the release. . . In cases like that. . .Minus those songs nd we have just an Avearge album!. . .plus those songs which i might skip after hearing several times. , Plus these songs and we have Good album!. . .

Lagos party + remix, Thief my kele, Strong thing wer top tracks!

3.5/5!
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by HJ1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
lalaboi:

I think the best songs off the album had been posted/leaked prior to the release. . . In cases like that. . .Minus those songs nd we have just an Avearge album!. . .plus those songs which i might skip after hearing several times. , Plus these songs and we have Good album!. . .

Lagos party + remix, Thief my kele, Strong thing wer top tracks!

3.5/5!

Guy na with beef ear u use hear the album or u actually cool down hear am. I'm not a fan of R'n'B joints (wen i gat ma soul and hiphop liein in ma ipod) but i just decided to give him a try and men I blown to bits. the shit is a 4.5 (I for even give am 5),. The only drawback was the "why" joint and the intro (IMO), everyother ish was on point!!
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by lalaboi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
H.J:

Guy na with beef ear u use hear the album or u actually cool down hear am. I'm not a fan of R'n'B joints (wen i gat ma soul and hiphop liein in ma ipod) but i just decided to give him a try and men I blown to bits. the poo is a 4.5 (I for even give am 5),. The only drawback was the "why" joint and the intro (IMO), everyother ish was on point!!

Na opinion!. . .E nor dey kill another pesin! grin
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by HJ1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
lalaboi:

Na opinion!. . .E nor dey kill another pesin! grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by DBR: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
@
lalaboi
Wat it do mehn.
Watya hav on Skales, he came correct on the track 2.
Hav also heard his Headin for the Grammy.
Me think d boy aint badatall,watya think.
Got more stuff from him?

Mnwhile do u not think WEx is way beta than his 1st MrCap?
oNe
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by lalaboi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
DBR:

@
lalaboi
Wat it do mehn.
Watya hav on Skales, he came correct on the track 2.
Hav also heard his Headin for the Grammy.
Me think d boy aint badatall,watya think.
Got more stuff from him?

Mnwhile do u not think WEx is way beta than his 1st MrCap?
oNe

I dey mehn. . .

Skales def one for the future!. . .Got his goosebumps song and one other one like that!
His 1st track i heard was "i must shine" http://www.mytruspot.com/skales/
Drop ya mail make i offload the songs for ya!. . .

Banky's 1st album. . Heard a couple of tracks. . .Didn't get the album so i didn't listen fully. . . I only just found Banky interesting after he dropped Lagos party and strong thing. . . At 1st i liked Ebutte Metta! I tot it was just fun but then he made a video and made some bad belle for himself!. But the singles cleared all of that and he's done good ever since! . .So i no too know about which is better. . .This is one isn't bad tho!
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by rockyfela(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ lalaboi, this is banky's 3rd album. the 1st was called i think "back in the building" he had nice songs like "my regret", "ay mami", "undeniable", "i adore you" and a host of other good slow tunes.

W experience is really good , i've alwaiz been a fan of him 4rm his 1st album and as lalaboi said i think all the best tracks on the album got leaked, atleast i have half of the album on ma itouch already.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by khanye(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ Subusere Lalabounce

send the song to dr.khanye@gmail.com wink
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tosinaded(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
lalaboi has a record of not liking banky, so aint surprised
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by lalaboi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
tosinaded@:

Tse u sabi read sha? lol. . .
khanye:

@ Subusere Lalabounce

send the song to dr.khanye@gmail.com wink
Na u be DBR? If i look wetin you do me that time. . .i nor suppose send you anything!. . Me i nor be like you so i go send em am to ya beeebe!. .
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by DBR: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
lalaboi:

. . .Na u be DBR? If i look wetin you do me that time. . .i nor suppose send you anything!. . Me i nor be like you so i go send em am to ya beeebe!. .
grin grin grin
@
lalaboi
here u go-
dbr101@yahoo.com
tnx mehn.
oNe
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by lalaboi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
DBR:

grin grin grin
@
lalaboi
here u go-
dbr101@yahoo.com
tnx mehn.
oNe

5songs mahn!! sent!
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by DBR: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
@
lala
Got 'em but cuddnt virus scan and download em files.
If u can resend pls do send mp3 files.
tnx dude.
oNe
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by lalaboi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
i'll just zip all of em and send u a download link? yeh?
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by punchlinee: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
tosinaded@:

why would he ? thats not true
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by DBR: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
lalaboi:

i'll just zip all of em and send u a download link? yeh?
Aiite mahn.
oNe
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tosinaded(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
punchlinee:

why would he ? thats not true

he knows wut am saying
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by sagby: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
plz send it to me hajjbadey@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Are The World" Remix By Africa Allstar For Xenophobic Attacks / "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. / Download Still Dre Sheet Music [PDF & MP3] By Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.