Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! (672 Views)

Please A Pontiac Vibe 2005 Was Snatched From Me @ Kaduna / Toyota Camry SC 765 AAA Was Snatched At Gun Point This Night / A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! by cchioke: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2009
honda accord 2006 reg no HN 754 EKY VIN THGCM56386A165296 ENGINE NO K24A1155552 pls any info should contact me 08033030235 or ccharlesresources@yahoo.com thanks fellow nairalanders pls help
Re: Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! by samtoye(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
T
cchioke:

honda accord 2006 reg no HN 754 EKY VIN THGCM56386A165296 ENGINE NO K24A1155552 pls any info should contact me 08033030235 or ccharlesresources@yahoo.com thanks fellow nairalanders pls help

It seems there is a syndicate collecting Honda models, my friend had a similar experience a month ago, also similar Honda car but earlier model. They were guys on bikes around berger. Give more details, the area and how it was snatched, every information would help.
Re: Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! by Igwe9(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
Just keep your eye on some bonanza threads on here. If i were you, I'd rather kept quiet and keep my eye on every thread on NL.
pele!
Re: Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
Igwe.:

Just keep your eye on some bonanza threads on here. If i were you, I'd rather kept quiet and keep my eye on every thread on NL.
pele!

Beautiful advice . . . at first, i thought u were advising him to look for deal to buy another . . . .but i now understood you.
Poster, sorry to hear that, hope you will get it back . . . . make sure u have contacted your insurance as well.
Re: Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! by Igwe9(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Beautiful advice . . . at first, i thought u were advising him to look for deal to buy another . . . .but i now understood you.
Poster, sorry to hear that, hope you will get it back . . . . make sure u have contacted your insurance as well.

You're right, it takes maturity to decipher my writings and you've proven that to me.lol
I didn't want to make it obvious sha.

I pray he finds his car pretty soon.
Re: Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! by ITGuru3: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
So sorry for that.

Please visit www.hiphensolutions.com and see how you could save this incident and have peace of mind.

For those of us who wants to take precautions against such, you are welcome on board to the website above.
Re: Pls Help This Car Was Snatched At Gun Point! by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2009

@ cchioke - Very sorry for your loss, that's all one can say at this point is, sorry for your loss. . .

There is very little one can do in such a situation because of the lawless and anarchy-like way of life Nigeria has to offer for it's citizens, only GOD can provide the peace that passeth all understanding. Nigeria is a jungle, I say this because there is not enough order in Nigeria for it to be classified as a sovereign nation. NO law is final (or can't be broken), police need bribes to do their jobs and solve crimes, police need bribes to allow the innocent to pass check points setup for robbers, robbers are left free to run wild and take anything they desire, the robbers follow the examples of politians that are left free to take anything they desire. Is this not a jungle I am describing here? Nigeria makes me sick, I just pray for God to PLEASE have MERCY on the helpless and punish the wicked!!!

-------------------------------------------

@ IT Guru

This is a legit question as I am a potential customer. . . .

1). Since this is based upon GSM technology what happens if a stolen or mis-handled car or truck roams into an area where the network is poor or unavailable?

2). Obviously potential thieves must have read sites like yours and have knowledge of this technology, how sure are you that the thief couldn't dismantle the installed device that allows the car or truck to be tracked? (Naija thieves may be lower than the scum of the earth but they ain't stupid).

3). Thieves sometimes consist of rouge workers (former or current), this goes back to point #2, is there anything one can do if the devise is dismantled or removed?

4). What good is it for a devise to alert the police when the police themselves are the theives and require a bribe to do their jobs effectively?

In your advertisement you should substitute the word "police" with "vigilante groups" since those are the ones that actually do the justice work in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Halla 92 Model For Sell / Seasons Greetings From Ayodeji1 / Non Salvaged Baby Boy And Toyota Matrix Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.