Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Website Content Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Website Content Writer (458 Views)

Website Content Writers Required / Vacancy For Expert Business Copywriter, Website Content Writer. State Your Rate! / Website Content Writers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Content Writer by GM008: 4:25am On Mar 09, 2017
- For Christian Website

We are looking to create a website that new & existing Christians can visit to get materials that could help them with their Christian journey.

We have a current site which we now want to upgrade to Include new content that will guide Individuals from Salvation to maturity in Christianity.

One of the specific aim of this site is to be non-denominational and encourage people to fellowship in bible believing churches.

To this effect I am looking for an individual who I can work with that will help come up with the right layout, content & text for the website.

If you would be able to assist with this project, are able to work with your own Initiative to deliver an excellent result and have the time, can you please contact me via email contact@john3v16.org.uk with a short proposal of what you can offer, time scales and what the cost will be.

Looking forward to your response.
Re: Website Content Writer by Donald3d(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2017
GM008:
- For Christian Website

We are looking to create a website that new & existing Christians can visit to get materials that could help them with their Christian journey.

We have a current site which we now want to upgrade to Include new content that will guide Individuals from Salvation to maturity in Christianity.

One of the specific aim of this site is to be non-denominational and encourage people to fellowship in bible believing churches.

To this effect I am looking for an individual who I can work with that will help come up with the right layout, content & text for the website.

If you would be able to assist with this project, are able to work with your own Initiative to deliver an excellent result and have the time, can you please contact me via email contact@john3v16.org.uk with a short proposal of what you can offer, time scales and what the cost will be.

Looking forward to your response.
Freelance ?
Here are some articles I have written that would fit the site
https://www.nairaland.com/3079497/7-ways-practice-effective-evangelism
https://www.nairaland.com/3314181/how-spice-up-marriage-also
Re: Website Content Writer by Lazypoet75(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
your email isnt correct.

you can contact me on lazypoet.me@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Modern Trade Manager Opening / Vacancy!! Entertainment And News Reporters Needed Urgently / Employment Opportunities In A Real Estate Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.