Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,002 members, 7,899,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? (65385 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by nairascores: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Still on this matter?

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by kadiri3(m): 2:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Nothing like fixed What of first leg that the beat barca 4-0 people did not talk about that

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by dj5naira(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Yes or No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by stivin101: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
seunlayi:
with the Barcelona dramatic comeback thrashing PSG 6 goals to 1.

No teams in champion league ever survive 4 – 0 deficit but Barca has broken the record deleted the 4 goals and advance into quarter final of the champion league. Unbelievable has happened Barcelona defied the history, shocked the football world..... And to
Was the match fixed?

What is your take, kindly drop your view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWZtD3rt7Q

baba go and sit
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
solasolasola:
Whenever we play Arsenal, one of their players at least will be red carded and people will then say we can't beat them without a red card and that UEFA is helping us. Really? Against Arsenal?! I puke at your reasoning. Why then was an Arsenal player red carded against Bayern? Some even say UEFA helps Barcelona cos UEFA will sell more with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Really? Why didn't UEFA help us overturn the mortifying scoreline against Bayern? Or is it that UEFA make more money with Bayern Munich? Why didn't UEFA help us out against Atletico Madrid when we were ousted by them? Is it that UEFA makes more money with them instead of us? Okay, I get it. UEFA also helped us score the 1 goal that eliminated Chelsea when we played 1-1. Once again, UEFA held the legs of PSG players from scoring another goal in the second leg last night. Plus, our goal that crossed the goal-line as detected by the goal-line technology was pushed over the line by an official. Is there anyone here who also felt yesterday's match was highly orgasmic?
U think you know football right?
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
U think you know football right?
You think I don't?
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by sure2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
SINGLE#
15:00. Goztepe - Giresunspor
TIP : 1 @ 2.0

TICKET#
14:00. Fiorentina - Bologna
TIP: Home win either half
Odd: @ 1.31

20:45. Granada CF - Barcelona
TIP: HT/FT.2/2
ODD : 1.55

TOTAL; 2.03

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT TO JOIN OUR VIP ROOM
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by lovely17(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2017
Realdeals:

Aladejayan Isaac! why are you calling me idiot for hearing my view
lol Wait how'd you know my name

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Rio Football Olympic bronze Medal Ceremony Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.